Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    EE LOD

5:30
    I bet this wasnt even a serious try. You can easily shave 4-5 mins off that quest if it was a serious run.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

EE LOD

Wicked video and demonstration of uberness, thanks for posting it. If you are posting videos as part of speed record tracking please be sure to include your character sheet, epic destiny and full xp report.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Wicked video and demonstration of uberness, thanks for posting it. If you are posting videos as part of speed record tracking please be sure to include your character sheet, epic destiny and full xp report.
    What's the point in the full xp report, again? Seeing that it's EE? Anyone in their right mind (okay, maybe not for this video because uber DEEPS is uber) would not question that this was done on EE. So is it something else, like making it difficult to photoshop each individual frame for scrolling? If it's just for the difficulty, I just don't see the point... Watching a video, it's easy to see what difficulty the quest was.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiadais View Post
    What's the point in the full xp report, again? Seeing that it's EE? Anyone in their right mind (okay, maybe not for this video because uber DEEPS is uber) would not question that this was done on EE. So is it something else, like making it difficult to photoshop each individual frame for scrolling? If it's just for the difficulty, I just don't see the point... Watching a video, it's easy to see what difficulty the quest was.
    One reason for video is to avoid current, past and future bugs and or exploits. Past experience with these types of threads has showen that providing these few basic peices of information can help avoid issues in the future.

EE LOD

Your GMOTD made Az's new channel public, if it wasn't for that I'd probably give you some **** about posting an ee LOD video. I see your agenda.
    Haha.
    ^^
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Why has speedrunning LoD become a thing? oO
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Why has speedrunning LoD become a thing? oO
    Its just for fun. its a fun quest to solo I think.
    Good job cetus
    Yeela & Melyssa - The Shiradi Sisters - FvS Healers
    Xylah - The Sniper - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Peacekeeper DPS

YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    Your GMOTD made Az's new channel public, if it wasn't for that I'd probably give you some **** about posting an ee LOD video. I see your agenda.
    Haha.
    ^^
    oh ****, i guess she'll do a quick reform. lmao

why would you give me **** about posting an lod video? Im confused

oh ****, i guess she'll do a quick reform. lmao

why would you give me **** about posting an lod video? Im confused
    Well, because that's LOD in the achievemnts subforum... by you!

PS: why am I alone on Argo again?
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

One reason for video is to avoid current, past and future bugs and or exploits. Past experience with these types of threads has showen that providing these few basic peices of information can help avoid issues in the future.
    I asked about the full xp report, not video. Video is pretty self-explanatory. What exploits can be checked for by seeing the top half of the xp report?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiadais View Post
    I asked about the full xp report, not video. Video is pretty self-explanatory. What exploits can be checked for by seeing the top half of the xp report?
    Theres plenty of information on there other than the completion time and difficulty. Like objectives completed, optionals. My experience watching these types of threads in the past has showen me that the XP report in full is very valuable proof. It was already in place from past threads so people were already doing it, I didn't feel a need or want to decrease the amount of proof required to post in a record thread. In Cetus's case however if he had showen his ED's and character sheet I probably would have tracked it untill someone protested. But I dont feel it's fair to disreguard all the requirements, or whats the point. I have spoken to Cetus, he didn't read the OP and didn't know the requirements. We all know his run is fastest.

Theres plenty of information on there other than the completion time and difficulty. Like objectives completed, optionals. My experience watching these types of threads in the past has showen me that the XP report in full is very valuable proof. It was already in place from past threads so people were already doing it, I didn't feel a need or want to decrease the amount of proof required to post in a record thread. In Cetus's case however if he had showen his ED's and character sheet I probably would have tracked it untill someone protested. But I dont feel it's fair to disreguard all the requirements, or whats the point. I have spoken to Cetus, he didn't read the OP and didn't know the requirements. We all know his run is fastest.
    I don't think this is a big deal. You all know the build (just a quick strike modification that I haven't posted yet).

So I downloaded Bandicam, figured I record some runs. I did a few Stormhorns elites with an amazing 15 fps average. Next step was to check out my awesome new vids, right? Well... black screen + sounds of a really fat blitzing dwarf. What am I doing wrong?

So I downloaded Bandicam, figured I record some runs. I did a few Stormhorns elites with an amazing 15 fps average. Next step was to check out my awesome new vids, right? Well... black screen + sounds of a really fat blitzing dwarf. What am I doing wrong?
    Breathing.

Just kidding, someone had to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Welcome to my world.
    Minus the fat smelly dwarf, of course.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life10/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin, 2xMonk
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Not 100% sure but I get a simmilar issue when I use bandicam and take screen shots. The SS come out black unless I turn bandi on and off again! Knowone else I know has this problem so cant help with advice.

Not 100% sure but I get a simmilar issue when I use bandicam and take screen shots. The SS come out black unless I turn bandi on and off again! Knowone else I know has this problem so cant help with advice.
    Are you playing window mode or full screen when you record?

Edit: foud the solution, and figure I post it here in case if anyone will face the same problem. So before you start recording, change your color theme to windows 7 basic (you have to do it before each recording session, if you stop recording and start again without changing it again, you'll get black screen again). Also found out that I can't make videos with enjoyable quality on my laptop with bandicam I'll try to find a way though.

Edit2: Fraps works perfect, quality is decent, and the game seems to run smoother even when I'm recording lol, I don1t get it.
    Last edited by Zoda; 07-13-2014 at 01:32 AM.

I don1t get it.
    At least you got it working. Cheers for the tips.

Here is an E/E Breaking the Ranks solo I did this morning on my tank. I hit stop recording by reflex when I killed the last guy, so no xp report and trees are shown. If you are interested in the later there is another video posted in my build thread that shows them. Competion time was a few seconds shy of 17 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by Zoda; 07-13-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Ultimate Uber Completionist Dalsheel's Avatar

Sorry, Zod, we are not really impressed or surprised or anything like that seeing someone blitzing.
    Argonnessen - Death N Taxes
    Main: Dalsheel, Paladin - Triple everything
    Alts: Elralia, Wizard - Retired for now // Nesnibtan, Undecided - Currently on the TR-Train

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast