Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Lol, that's bada$$. Tell me, how far from a prefect run was that? What time do you think a perfect run would be?
    Well I tried to zerg it as best I could. That's probably about as fast as I can do it I would say. The only other things that I think could make better time is slotting +1 ki on hit, so you can abundant step more often. The other thing might be a faster way to get to the top. Apparently there is a way to get to the top of the glacier right above the exit to the top of the mountain which would cut down another minute or two.

I'm not sure how the dps of my build stacks up to other builds so others can probably do it faster but that is probably gonna be my personal best for a while. I'm assuming in a perfect run I could maybe shave off a minute or two at best. A shiradi that gets +10 ability scores twice can probably destroy that time but that would be very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    Well I tried to zerg it as best I could. That's probably about as fast as I can do it I would say. The only other things that I think could make better time is slotting +1 ki on hit, so you can abundant step more often. The other thing might be a faster way to get to the top. Apparently there is a way to get to the top of the glacier right above the exit to the top of the mountain which would cut down another minute or two.

I'm not sure how the dps of my build stacks up to other builds so others can probably do it faster but that is probably gonna be my personal best for a while. I'm assuming in a perfect run I could maybe shave off a minute or two at best. A shiradi that gets +10 ability scores twice can probably destroy that time but that would be very rare.
    I had one perfect run last week but died with the boss under 10k hp. I checked the video and it was right on 21 miniutes. So another few seconds to finish the boss and another 40-50 for the quest to complete and that run finishes about the same time as yours. I think if I was to beat it it would only be by a few seconds. I will give it a shot though.

Thats a very impressive run and I look foward to watching the video.

Community Member

I had one perfect run last week but died with the boss under 10k hp. I checked the video and it was right on 21 miniutes. So another few seconds to finish the boss and another 40-50 for the quest to complete and that run finishes about the same time as yours. I think if I was to beat it it would only be by a few seconds. I will give it a shot though.

Thats a very impressive run and I look foward to watching the video.
    Now that I scroll through the video a few things that could be costing me time is my bow, having to run and heal a bit, and using whirlwind on a single target. And of course the 10 seconds that I could not pull the lever because of a cold dot lol.

This is all only a few seconds of time saving though.

It can be run in under 10 minutes with a perfect execution.
    According to the video we only have the following stages, where the raid can be actually done faster:
    Dragon beatdown #1: 20 sec
    Dragon beatdown #2 + Magma Ellies: 146 sec
    Dragon beatdown #3 + Artifact #1: 130 sec
    Artifact #2: 7 sec
    Artifact #3: 6 sec
    Artifact #4: 6 sec
    Artifact #5 + Dragon Kill: 30 sec

Total: 345 seconds (5:45)

To get under 10 minutes we have to cut off another 70 seconds, which means a total beatdown time of 275 seconds.
    Or in other words: "We need moar dips!"

(Video is up by the way )
    Last edited by Eth; 08-21-2014 at 01:58 AM.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    According to the video we only have the following stages, where the raid can be actually done faster:
    Dragon beatdown #1: 20 sec
    Dragon beatdown #2 + Magma Ellies: 146 sec
    Dragon beatdown #3 + Artifact #1: 130 sec
    Artifact #2: 7 sec
    Artifact #3: 6 sec
    Artifact #4: 6 sec
    Artifact #5 + Dragon Kill: 30 sec

Total: 345 seconds (5:45)

To get under 10 minutes we have to cut off another 70 seconds, which means a total beatdown time of 275 seconds.
    Or in other words: "We need moar dips!"

(Video is up by the way )
    Hmmm, the only way to achieve more dps is to actually build the party with a specific set of builds instead of us all turning up on whatever toons we are logged in on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Very soon.............ish.™

Durrty McGurty | Forellan Windblade | Lunarii Hellion

O M N I P R E S E N C E

Quote Originally Posted by Correlan View Post
    Hmmm, the only way to achieve more dps is to actually build the party with a specific set of builds instead of us all turning up on whatever toons we are logged in on....
    I was more thinking of replacing the 50 DPS Grandmaster Monk with something useful

I was more thinking of replacing the 50 DPS Grandmaster Monk with something useful
    +1 I like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Very soon.............ish.™

Durrty McGurty | Forellan Windblade | Lunarii Hellion

O M N I P R E S E N C E

I do not know if this is appropriate, considering the achievements posted in this thread, but here is a Vintage ddo video.

End of October 2007, first abbot elite completion in the european servers. Cap was at level 14 at the time, and we had to use various tactics to avoid Encase such as summoning efreets (immune to inferno) or charming the undead so they act as decoys to the abbots encasement, fom, dw, enlarge spell for the support classes, quicken, plenty of gasoline (majors), the Atonement sword and ofcourse speed and reflexes.

Ofcourse the 3 puzzles back then had various bugs and were almost incompletable. For example the phase room on elite did not have any blue tiles and those that existed were flickering like christmass lights. Back then the tiles did not have a "fade out effect". Months later and after 3-4 patches we completed it with the puzzles, although you could still brute force the abbot. After even more patches and almost a year after the initial release, you needed the phylacteries to complete it.

Founder member of aLiclan

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofmoradin View Post
    I do not know if this is appropriate, considering the achievements posted in this thread, but here is a Vintage ddo video.

End of October 2007, first abbot elite completion in the european servers. Cap was at level 14 at the time, and we had to use various tactics to avoid Encase such as summoning efreets (immune to inferno) or charming the undead so they act as decoys to the abbots encasement, fom, dw, enlarge spell for the support classes, quicken, plenty of gasoline (majors), the Atonement sword and ofcourse speed and reflexes.

Ofcourse the 3 puzzles back then had various bugs and were almost incompletable. For example the phase room on elite did not have any blue tiles and those that existed were flickering like christmass lights. Back then the tiles did not have a "fade out effect". Months later and after 3-4 patches we completed it with the puzzles, although you could still brute force the abbot. After even more patches and almost a year after the initial release, you needed the phylacteries to complete it.
    Very appropriate, thanks for sharing.

Default Lammania Elite ToD

Tested a pure pally THF with KotC Capstone on lamma in elite ToD. 18:13 including killing Suulomades.
    This was with the MRR healing bug still around. So my selfheals were absolutely terrible due to having 101 MRR.
    Last edited by Eth; 08-22-2014 at 03:25 PM.

2015 DDO Players Council

Tested a pure pally THF with KotC Capstone on lamma in elite ToD. 18:13 including killing Suulomades.
    This was with the MRR healing bug still around. So my selfheals were absolutely terrible due to having 101 MRR.

That DPS is very nice
    - Sorul - Sakami - Adenai - Witmix - Oyashi - Lefie/Refie

Default EE Deathwyrm 35:53 - Omnipresence

Default Another lama pally build. EE Chrono solo.

14. 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM

LoL. Have we reached the point where Sestra holding the record is simply the expected normal, comment not needed? Congrats regardless.
    Reignbeautank - Argo Server.

If you have the Reignbeau character name on Argo server and want to trade it to me, please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Infiltraitor View Post
    LoL. Have we reached the point where Sestra holding the record is simply the expected normal, comment not needed? Congrats regardless.
    Mmm for which one? Raids or WGU?

I think the only ones doing speed runs are Omnipresence and the other guild from Thelanis? So 50/50 chance the times are awesome though, not discredit them. Cause those are freaking fast runs

Tokun PDK 12 Monk/4 Paladin/4 Fighter (3x Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue/2x Bard, Barbarian PL)
    Tekllin Human 20 Sorc (3x Sorc, Wiz PL)
    Jadokis Purple Dragon Knight 18 Barbarian/1 Favored Soul/1 Fighter (3x Bard, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue/2x Favored Soul/Heroic and Epic Completionist)
    Degenerate Matter

I bet it was hard with the new blitz to beat the record on live...
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Well, there isn't much competition nowadays. This got kinda stale.

We need new content

I can tell you that we are bored. I got bored with speedruns the third day. Also, personally, I'm playing less these days (due to boredom with the game).

EE Raids on Argo are kinda dead, there is no point in running them and speedruns is not a reason to run them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Community Member

I bet that if there was any guild able to beat omnipresence completion times they would be posting their runs. Like Renowned has been trying to do.
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    EE Raids on Argo are kinda dead, there is no point in running them and speedruns is not a reason to run them.
    +6 tomes.
    Also you could work on some gear for a melee setup for your sorc.

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast