Community Member

Default Looking for a Commendations of Valor Iconic Farmer Build

So normally on my main I do impossible demands every time I log in each day on EE for the CoV. (31 with master's gift or VoM---would be 34 if I were VIP). This takes me maybe 5-10 minutes or so, but I can only get the cov once per day this way.

What I'm looking for is this;
    An iconic build that can quickly get to level 20.
    It should not require any unusual equipment that is difficult to get.
    I might flag shroud on it for dual purpose farmage.
    It can be assumed to have +3 tomes as needed to make the build work.
    It should be capable of doing Impossible demands EE fairly quickly after level 20 (EH is ok for a level or two).

Any suggestions?
    Vicala spams lots of reflex saves and other spells at you, so it probably needs
    high reflex save, evasion a big plus, high other saves, ability to do greater heroism by spell or UMD (she likes fear too).

Basically this build would give me a heart seed every 3 days or so, which would supplement my normal EH with the occasional EE style with frequent raids and slayers and saga xp.

some possibilities:
    Bladeforged paladin-2/fvs-4/sorc-14 the made in Germany spam machine build
    PDK fighter-1/paladin-2/cleric-17 (probably some variant of radiant titan)
    Morninglord cleric-16/paladin-2/monk-2
    Shadar-kai Rogue-20 (maybe some other multiclass of rogue for better saves).

The Zeus build seems perfect. Bladeforged 12 rogue / 6 paladin / 2 monk quarterstaff DPS. The Stout Oak Walking Stick you can get at L20 with villager comms is enough for this -- no need for Sireth. For this particular farming purpose, I would take Improved Evasion rather than the Opportunist the build calls for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Vicala spams lots of reflex saves and other spells at you, so it probably needs
    high reflex save, evasion a big plus, high other saves, ability to do greater heroism by spell or UMD (she likes fear too).
    This is a very easy EE on all my monks and monk multis... as long as I run in Unyielding Sentinel and Stand Against the Tide stance. Stand Against the tide prevents all the knockdown effects and makes cocoon plenty of healing. With evasion, her damage is pretty manageable as long as you are not being knocked down.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Quote Originally Posted by TPICKRELL View Post
    With evasion, her damage is pretty manageable as long as you are not being knocked down.
    Doh . . . I meant to mention in my post that this was half the reason I was suggesting the Zeus build -- it runs in defender stance and has knockdown immunity from the Acrobat tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Zero View Post
    One day I just wrote "Why Do I Die So Much?" in party chat, and that is how I learned about fortification.

Community Member

Yes, I think that would work nicely. Thanks!