Default Looking to create the ultimate spamming machine

So if u want to spam well u need a few things. Slash. High critical chance. High spell power. Sp regeneration for basically free casting. Synergy with spells and enhancements. Self healing as u will get aggro. Damage mitigation.

So with all this in mind I was thinking their is a lot of combinations that would create that best spammer. A popular one is the 10 sorcery 4 fvs 2 pally. Fire and force synergy is nice. So I was thinking that when I see this build all they are usually casting is mm type spell. So I was wondering if 6 wiz would be a good fit in there as well. Not sure how it would fit the best. Basics would be 6 wiz give chain missiles and mm seas and an extra elder itch in enhancements for more force. Would go blade or we for self healing . Need at least 2 fvs for just rewards and probably best to get 4 for high cries. Need at least 6 sort as well. So I guess best damage most sla s with highest critical would be 4 fvs 6 wiz 10 sorcery and take wiz tier 5 for arcane supremacy. U could go 10 wiz 6 sorcery 4 fvs for an extra feat.

Just curios could either of those work and would they be effective. I kinda think the 10 wiz might be better as it gives more feat options. U could do 12 wiz 2 fvs and lose a bit of damage but open up core abilities.

Basically would like highest critical chance most damage basically almost exclusively casting slas. Opening chain would be something like fireball cm mm scorch if a few left another fireball if a lot left. U can use he'll ball as opener if really big group go he'll ball then fireball. U can add ruin for bosses. Would love some advice and maybe a build from this as I think fvs wiz and sort all have good synergy with fire force

Community Member

Most damage would be a 3 monk 4 druid 2 FVS using centered draining handwraps, druid wolf temporary spell points on crit, FVS just rewards, align the heavens, green dragonscale docent or robe, 3 piece set bonus reducing spell point cost, and epic spells and abilities for free.

Just reduce the epic 50-70 mana spells to 0 and use those instead of MM.