Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool Theres an app....address for that.lol

http://ddoracle.com/Traffic.html

For those that have population Questions. Been enjoying DDO since launch and still here....this will also show highest pop for play times. Stay strong Argo.
    OWAM Barb TR 27/ Wraithius Src TR 16/ Kainnn monk TR 04/ Ariass Cl TR 15/Thumppp Fighter lvl 26/ Rampagee Barb lvl 20/ Merlynnn Wiz (PM) lvl 26
    Proud Leader of House of Penton
    est. 2006

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    khyber's population is down, fact. it is a shame thesee online game companies dont have the nads to show server population
    My estimate is it dropped around 50% from the peak population 2-4 years ago.

Right now in the Who tab there are:
    4 level 1 players
    2 level 2
    3 level 3
    1 level 4
    7 level 5
    5 level 6

There are about 150-200 players in the Who tab.
    New players joining the game see this as dead and empty, they probably don't stay long.
    Since I TR'd I've been soloing 80% of the quests because there are not enough people to play with and join my LFMs in the early levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganak View Post
    We call it Argo.

Yep don't let the door hit you on the way out. Argo is strong as ever. Lots of channel/guild action. This has always been a server where you pay your dues and always one of the healthiest .

Funny, forgot Thelanis was a server. Cannot recall anything of significance from Thelanis.
    As I have often said to people, Argo is the guild/channel server.....you need to play for a bit, get to know people, and that will really open up doors for who you play with.

And I have been doing a lot of pugging in the last two days to cap a tr from 13 to 20, and almost always filled my groups, so I can definitely say the PUG population isn't dead......
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

if you don't have much time dont pug. if you like to solo of course dont pug. now if you do like to pug slap up a group either wait (could be a while) or just in progress. i try not to always stick to just friends, guild, channel. i like to pug so either a. i can meet people or b. just because i can :P. of course not everyone will be the same either. some might not be so patient or forgiving to some players.

id just like a selection on the ah. Its usually not on the plat one and listed for 300 to 500k shards on the other.

Need a lv 8 weapon? or.. idk deathblock item? Maybe some item with heavy fort commonly ml10.. mwahahahah! Pay up you (edited for the timid) Seriously, its not rare items that make shards anymore. It's common **** at lv 5 lol.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

2015 DDO Players Council Sebastrd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goodspeed View Post
    id just like a selection on the ah. Its usually not on the plat one and listed for 300 to 500k shards on the other.

Need a lv 8 weapon? or.. idk deathblock item? Maybe some item with heavy fort commonly ml10.. mwahahahah! Pay up you (edited for the timid) Seriously, its not rare items that make shards anymore. It's common **** at lv 5 lol.
    So, you're saying I should stop selling this stuff cheap on the plat AH and start selling it on the ASAH? Noted.
    Astreya the Unturning

It's always a shame when the hammer of poor design choices smashes the fun of player tactical adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastrd View Post
    So, you're saying I should stop selling this stuff cheap on the plat AH and start selling it on the ASAH? Noted.
    u know its sick, but crazed people actually pay those prices for some things? I listed a.. I think an ml 12 +6 dex item on the shard ah for 140 shards. Just bored and doing my sales. Someone actually bought the stupid thing. A common +6 item you get from most of those j quests.

I sold something else for 500 shards once as well cause the buys weren't sure if they had what was needed for a trade, And damned if it didn't sell. Bought everything I needed plus extra left over. Not to give ideas to others though, don't need em climbing just yet. The power of crazed shard farmers. Or people with bank card problem either or lol.

Anyway mysteriously after posting this a day or 2 later. The ah filled with random affordable things for plat. Thanks magical item creator floating death god gm people!!

Community Member

I think also that Argo has a fairly large population of "permadeathers". A number of times I've seen individuals waiting outside quests I intended to solo and offered to run together, only to be told that "Sorry, I'm playing permadeath and can't group with you". So if you aren't playing permadeath you can't group with permadeathers(I die a lot, its a game, I don't care), and vice versa. If the permadeather population is fairly high(say 10%), that's basically 10% fewer players who won't join random pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjwizard View Post
    I think also that Argo has a fairly large population of "permadeathers". A number of times I've seen individuals waiting outside quests I intended to solo and offered to run together, only to be told that "Sorry, I'm playing permadeath and can't group with you". So if you aren't playing permadeath you can't group with permadeathers(I die a lot, its a game, I don't care), and vice versa. If the permadeather population is fairly high(say 10%), that's basically 10% fewer players who won't join random pugs.
    You could put that your a permadeather in your bio and then just not kill your character off. Laughing that your inevitably forced them to become tainted hahaha.

Oh how cruel we can be just for amusement.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    khyber's population is down, fact. it is a shame thesee online game companies dont have the nads to show server population
    Actually there are sites that monitor server traffic and argo's is very low. Orien has 400% more traffic.

The Hatchery
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraagon View Post
    Actually there are sites that monitor server traffic and argo's is very low. Orien has 400% more traffic.
    weak attempt of trolling )

http://ddoracle.com/Traffic.html

in short - your statement is wrong, Pendraagon
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12