Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1720

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    What you forgot to mention is:doesnt work in most quests that have portals or doors, or anything that has loading screen.
    The only quest it works that has loading screen in between is Beyond The Rift.
    Not true in the current Lama build, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't tested it personally though.
    (Combat): ********** was healed by you for 5,033 points.

Default Out of Balance.

1. Rogues are no longer needed to "Scout" ahead.
    How about changing the locations of the traps, control boxes, and monsters and the number of monsters in each quest so that it is random.

2. Rangers no longer "Track." This is your hunter class here, they are the guys who go hunting, fishing, tracking and scouting. They can be as stealthy as a rogue and kill their enemy before they know what hits them.
    How about making it to where the rangers actually have to track a monster or something down?

3. The Devine class has turned to Atheism.
    I cannot say what needs to be done here as it is against forum policies. Sadness.

4. The Melee class has become so Jealous of the Ranged class that they have turned to drinking ale until they pass out. Remember guys its YOU who would not let the Ranger or the Wizard into your Shroud Raid parties a few years ago. So you pretty much done this to your selves. (this is a joke btw)

5. The Arcane Classes have become the masters of the game. Why? Because the devines got tired or rezzing them and the melee class denied them into their raids and parties because they seen them as a liability. Now they with their high intelligence have figured out a way to rise above all the rest and take control. Now this upsets everyone else because it is now The ARCANES who decide who or what is in the party lol.

6. Monks with bows. pretty much self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhauvial View Post
    Not true in the current Lama build, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't tested it personally though.
    Well I saw people complaining its not working at all on lamm.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Increase BF Reconstruct cool-down or make it cost more SP, but don't take it away...

Be nice if halflings could get a few more Dragonmark heals to bring us even 1/4 of the way to BF Reconstruct's power... Maybe regenerating dragonmarks? Or just a few more.

I'll vote for your Halfling regenerating Dragon Marks, if you vote for my Elf Regenerating Dragon Marks.
    I gave up a life of farming to become an Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

I paid good money to be over-powered; you nerf me, and I'll expect a refund.
    I gave up a life of farming to become an Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Quote Originally Posted by IxidorGR View Post
    You really made me laugh, thanks!

So, after so many threads saying BF is superior to WF in every way possible, we now have this kind of comments... Make up your mind???

Nobody said they're going to remove the Recon SLA. But, I can certainly see it requiring a Turn Undead attempt to activate it, or doubling the cooldown, or both. It is too powerful to be spam-able every 6sec with -essentially- no cost.
    Ummn. I would say remove it. Even 15 lay on hands for free is op in this game for a character.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarramark View Post
    I would like to point out that there is an inbalance between Paladins of the Silver Flame and those of other religions. The level 6 feat, Silver Flame Exorcism, only counts cleric levels for the DC, making it ineffective for a Silver Flame Paladin vs a Silver Flame Cleric. The level 6 feats of the other religions are equally effective for their respective Paladins and Clerics. Also, the favoired weapons of all the other faiths can be used with Smite Evil / Exalted Smite attacks, but the Silver Flame's favored weapon is the Longbow.
    To fix these two issues, please change the DC of Silver Flame Exorcism to count Paladin levels, and add a passive ability to the Follower of the Silver Flame feat : Bow Smite, allowing Longbows to make a Smite Evil / Exalted Smite attack. I would also like to propose adding something similiar to Conjure Arrows as an active ability to either Child of the Silver Flame or Beloved of the Silver Flame.
    Your first issue isn't a matter of balance, it's a bug, and you should report it.

As to your second, I don't know how much the devs are going to pay attention to stuff like that, but I hope they do--the faiths need some refurbishing, and some more flexibility. The weapon choices are terrible for most of them, and the power levels of the level 6 abilities granted by them vary greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_Moonshadow View Post
    I'll vote for your Halfling regenerating Dragon Marks, if you vote for my Elf Regenerating Dragon Marks.
    Maybe the Dragonmarks could be changed to straight-up SLAs with moderate cooldowns, rather than having a limited number of uses per rest? Would that make for a positive change across the board? Would it be too strong in any cases?

If halflings could get a Heal SLA that worked like the Bladeforged's Reconstruct, the latter wouldn't seem to unbalanced, I should think. I'd still imagine the Recon SLA should probably have its cooldown extended a little bit.

Ultimately, however, the real problem that the Recon SLA illustrates is the persistent lack of self-healing options for most classes. It's a shame that the evolution of those resources have essentially frozen 7 or 8 years ago with Cure Serious Wounds potions and Heal scrolls, despite the game gaining 16 levels in that time (I'm assuming Heal scrolls weren't available when the cap was 10). We have epic heroes! We should have some self-healing resources available in-game for in-game currency, not real money (not Turbine points or Astral Shards) that are appropriate for level 28 characters with 800-1500 HP and facing foes dishing out 150-300 damage a swing.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Please don't change the Iconic Bladeforged 1 bit! I paid money for that Iconic!

Change anything else you like in the game, none of the rest of the people paid good money for any of that content, ONLY the Bladeforged is sacrosanct in this manner!

So, SERIOUSLY, if Bladeforged get tweaked in their abilities dear fellow players, realize that it will be after much debate and discussion and opinion taking, as this survey and thread readily proves, and it will be done in the interest of the game. Changing any of the game content affects someone and much of it is content people paid for...so to you Bladeforged players: You are not above the rest of us.
    Last edited by Thumbed_Servant; 04-03-2014 at 10:45 PM.
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Muhther....going through the Passed Lives grind at my own pace...currently lvl 28

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    Please don't change the Iconic Bladeforged 1 bit! I paid money for that Iconic!

Change anything else you like in the game, none of the rest of the people paid good money for any of that content, ONLY the Bladeforged is sacrosanct in this manner!

So, SERIOUSLY, if Bladeforged get tweaked in their abilities dear fellow players, realize that it will be after much debate and discussion and opinion taking, as this survey and thread readily proves, and it will be done in the interest of the game. Changing any of the game content it affects someone and much of it is content people paid for...so to you Bladeforged players, you are not above the rest of us.
    I'm still not happy about the house C challenges nerf. I still advise every player who asks not to buy it. Referenceable customers are a strength, customer trust is a difficult to regain. My main isn't a bladeforged, but I see their point.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltEireson View Post
    So you're solution to the problem is that anyone who wants to play a fighter has to be BF? Seems a lil extreme and kind of contrary to what I assume the devs are trying to achieve - better balance and diversity of race/class .
    Non-n00bs play fighters besides BF fighters?
    Last edited by Teh_Troll; 04-03-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Well I saw people complaining its not working at all on lamm.
    It wasn't working at all before, yeah. Not sure if it is now actually, as I just checked and don't see anything in the release notes. Haven't seen a confirmation anywhere that it's working again. So it's probably safe to assume it's still not working properly, contrary to my previous post.

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I'm still not happy about the house C challenges nerf. I still advise every player who asks not to buy it. Referenceable customers are a strength, customer trust is a difficult to regain. My main isn't a bladeforged, but I see their point.
    I see their point too...but the logic is false. Everyone has content that they paid for affected at some time or other. The fact of their having paid for Bladeforged does not make the Bladeforged something untouchable. If we followed that logic, nothing in the game could be changed...ViP players pay for ALL of the content every month.
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Muhther....going through the Passed Lives grind at my own pace...currently lvl 28

I do only ee,
    Obvious liar.
    and I see a lot of misses.
    Obvious liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_Moonshadow View Post
    I paid good money to be over-powered; you nerf me, and I'll expect a refund.
    time AND money.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

I see their point too...but the logic is false. Everyone has content that they paid for affected at some time or other. The fact of their having paid for Bladeforged does not make the Bladeforged something untouchable. If we followed that logic, nothing in the game could be changed...ViP players pay for ALL of the content every month.
    This.

nothing in the game should get changed for the worse that was a feature of a pack or paid for. those that are behind need to be raised up. improve the classes that can't be effective in epic hard/epic elite. Ranged is needed. furyshot is needed or ranged is minimal damage and marginally useless in epic elite. other paralize, fear, etc don't work on epic elite mobs. bards need to be useful. raged barbarians need to be viable with self healing. pally's need to be able to tank and kill some trash mob in under an hour.

if you nerf furyshot then masters blitz will be the next big thing... then nerf that, and something else takes its place. help those at the bottom move up so they stop complaining as much and enjoy the game. that's why we're all here. Hate to lose even more people to elder scrolls or another game for some fustrating change. lfm's are scarce as it is.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    if you nerf furyshot then masters blitz will be the next big thing...
    Just nerf 'em both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    nothing in the game should get changed for the worse that was a feature of a pack or paid for. those that are behind need to be raised up. improve the classes that can't be effective in epic hard/epic elite. Ranged is needed. furyshot is needed or ranged is minimal damage and marginally useless in epic elite. other paralize, fear, etc don't work on epic elite mobs. bards need to be useful. raged barbarians need to be viable with self healing. pally's need to be able to tank and kill some trash mob in under an hour.

if you nerf furyshot then masters blitz will be the next big thing... then nerf that, and something else takes its place. help those at the bottom move up so they stop complaining as much and enjoy the game. that's why we're all here. Hate to lose even more people to elder scrolls or another game for some fustrating change. lfm's are scarce as it is.
    You can't just buff the weaker guys. That road leads to some serious inflation, which isn't a step up, ultimately, for we, the players.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Presumably because his ranger stays safely out of harm's way pew pewing with a bow while the paladin has to get up close and personal to do his damage.

Duh.
    Well their comparison suggests melee ranger.
    I think when someone says ranger, it's twf with manyshot every 2 minutes.

Shahang (hjealme), Wipekin (kotc), Nezhat (barbie) Ghallanda/Devourer

Quote Originally Posted by Cardtrick View Post
    It's useful for at least one useful build (DC pale master wizards). And well geared, well built necro-specced pale masters are still extremely powerful.
    My DC pale master wizard runs in draconic and twists in the one ability from Magister that raises DCs. Magister is pretty weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast