Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
I'm saying a 12 second cooldown on recon would be so bad BF would no longer be a viable melee race.

With a 12-second cooldown you're better off being a fleshy as the fleshy can still reliably keep himself alive with scrolls, SF pots, and cocoon. A BF fighter (no scroll mastery) hits himself for so little on a RECON scroll it's literally a joke, SF pots LOLz, you don't have a second healing option.

So yes, I'm saying your dumb idea would kill BF.
Just comparing bladeforged to other iconic which are mostly superior to the other races how would bladeforge minus reconstruct sla be worse than any other race. You would still get big hp, tactics, healers friend or repair amp weapon bond and power of the forge. He'll the pdk action boost is just 20% dmg. Power of the forge gives you 20% dmg +4 saves and 15 prr. To me pdk, shardi kai and morning lord are still gimp compared to blade forge for melee. And if your a caster fearsome presence is -2 to saves that Procs on any spell you cast with no save. So for a wizzy ' s energy drain sla you get another -2 to saves tacked on. Bladeforged are op bro even without the sla construct.