Thread: Iconic Rogue

Default Iconic Rogue

I have a Lvl 24 Iconic Rogue Assassin. I am wondering if the Thief-Acrobat is a worthwhile alternative. Any and all comments will be welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.
    Maxen Thor

Hello, I have a Shadar kai rogue like you, and i don't like the way of the assassin. I build a mechanic. Acrobat use skills like no one else, it's a good option in my opinion, some staffs are pretty good and you will be unique. So I have some ideas for you.
    Use cleave, yes you will build a melee fighter use cleave. Go for the overwhelming critical at epic level.
    I don't like the active enhancements, use trip and sunder why not? Most gears help these two things, not the enhancements.
    Mix enhancements, my Mechanic is hybrid with the assassin, i use the critical and sneak attack bonus.
    Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee. DODGE.
    Shadar kai have the worst traits, but don't worry enhancements are good; Use the chain if you want I prefer use all the passives, you will be a shadow.
    Finally you need to have this in mind; the game is pretty hard you need to be creative with the gears. i use Heavy repeater crossbows instead of great crossbow, more damage, one hit will be good with a sneak attack but i like more light damage.

Enjoy the shadar kai

Thanks for your reply Astbury.
    Maxen Thor

Tier four acrobat enhancement - improved defensive roll

If you melee this is beyond invaluable

Another acrobat tier four is No mercy consider this as it frees up a twist if you care to drop sense weakness

Lol just noticed the date of the original post