Community Member

Default Sorcerer Looking For New Home

I am a twenty-five year old female looking into joining a guild. I played DDO about 6 years ago until I started college and needed to focus on that and getting myself settled ( also lost all of my info and had to start over T_T). Now I am back and loving it! Currently am running as a level 5 Sorcerer, though I also have a level 15 Shadar Kai (not particularly impressive, I know). I am online most nights and am perfectly willing to run pretty much anything. I play primarily for the storylines and in-game lore, though I also have limited experience with RPing and always willing to expand that skill set.

I figured I should take advantage of the server downtime to post this here and see what comes of it. If this catches anyone's eye and happen to be recruiting feel free to contact me either by leaving your character name here so I can find you in-game or by sending a message to Kassondrya d'Phiarlan.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

You may want to check the ddo oracle for populations.

Default Tyrs Paladium is interested!

First things first - Happy St Paddys Day!!!

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium/large sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled quests & raids in the Tyrs War Room shoot the s*!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=261110
    DDO Forums thread promoting our guild.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll see to getting you in the mix right away!!

Travel well,
    Leslie
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-17-2014 at 06:39 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!