Community Member

Default Trade MY (2) Diamond of Dexterity +1 for YOUR (1) Diamond of Strength +1 TODAY 3/15

Looking for the Strength Diamond today (SAT. MAR. 15th)

PM me here or mail ELLAINA.

.-=SirJesto=-.

Community Member

Default Question regarding the Diamond of Strength usage

I just wish to ask - to use a Diamond of Strength should one just have to click on it in the inventory? As i have a window popping up asking for ingredients to augment and i don't know what to do from there...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyd_72 View Post
    I just wish to ask - to use a Diamond of Strength should one just have to click on it in the inventory? As i have a window popping up asking for ingredients to augment and i don't know what to do from there...
    just put in the item unlocked into the window, press the correct option for the slot u want it to go in for items with multiple slots, and click Augment!

~Somewhat Friendly Neighborhood Halfling
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o