Default WTT my cards this server for yours on kyber

WTT my cards this server for yours on kyber
    i have 6 cards on each server and am willing to trade them for an = amount of cards on kyber
    if you want to trade let me know
    I might be Crazy but that doesn't make me Insane! It's the little people in my head whispering for me to kill kill that makes me Insane! Characters: Klomagor, Vombalk, Senzeiry, Kanned, Varlivale, Dasalyn, Starsinger, Kanned , Planned , Vanestria, Flareian, Fallamaus, Someassembly, Varaztac, Truthfull, Fensuvan, Neashtrom, and Gloriania

7 now atm will trade 7 for 7
    I might be Crazy but that doesn't make me Insane! It's the little people in my head whispering for me to kill kill that makes me Insane! Characters: Klomagor, Vombalk, Senzeiry, Kanned, Varlivale, Dasalyn, Starsinger, Kanned , Planned , Vanestria, Flareian, Fallamaus, Someassembly, Varaztac, Truthfull, Fensuvan, Neashtrom, and Gloriania

I will. I have 2 I's, II, IV, VI, and VIII. It is only 6, but I'll still do it.

pm sent gywiden