Default March 1 NEW connectivity issue

Earlier today after zoning a toon to marketplace, it got stuck in load screen and since then I have been unable to connect on THAT toon despite repeated attempts. It kicks me off ddo when I try. Other toons haven't had this issue on the same account although I haven't extensively tested them
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

Angry Same here.

I was able to play briefly this morning. After zoning to the marketplace, I lost connection. I've been able to get on intermittently by being very determined and logging on many, many times. I can then usually zone once, twice, maybe three times then I lose connection. This is happening on three different computers that were working fine yesterday. I've tried the usual flushing DNS, restarting, rebooting, power cycling, even reinstalling, all to no avail.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Earlier today after zoning a toon to marketplace, it got stuck in load screen and since then I have been unable to connect on THAT toon despite repeated attempts. It kicks me off ddo when I try. Other toons haven't had this issue on the same account although I haven't extensively tested them
    LadyWolf - that happened to me last week Thursday or so. Just ONE specific character. Rest of my ALTs will work just fine. In the end - after reinstalling DDO, and wasting 4-6 hours trying to sort it out, .. it came to this. Seems to be a random issue. It will go away. Totally unexplainable.

If you wish to temporarily BYPASS just to get to the character - after logon, on the select character screen - click your character and DO NOT click "enter". Instead, click on the other two options to go to the "Hall of Heroes" (assuming you have that option) - either in Eberron or Forgotton Realms. It will WORK JUST FINE! I did this with my character - walked around all working - till I tried to go back to the harbour (where I last was DC'ed off the Cannith server). For some reason it just refused to enter a specific public area. After 6-8 hours - the issue corrected itself.

Hope that helps.

Default Seems to working now.

It seems to be fine yesterday and today. I know of another person who was experiencing similar (albeit not exactly the same) problem. We were both on Cox cable in Arizona ( about 75 miles apart). Not sure what to make of it but its another data point.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Some_call_me_Tim View Post
    It seems to be fine yesterday and today. I know of another person who was experiencing similar (albeit not exactly the same) problem. We were both on Cox cable in Arizona ( about 75 miles apart). Not sure what to make of it but its another data point.
    Well for my location and ISP it probably wont help as I am non-USA.

Country = Singapore
    ISP = StarHub