Community Member

Default Odd Paladin spell

I have the standard Pal18/ftr2 build and in my level 4 spells is True resurrection. I have created new Paladin builds and never get True Resurrection nor do I see it in the Paladin spell list. Another odd thing about my original Pal18/ftr2 is that he has 7 Lay on hands which I can never duplicate in subsequent builds. Has anyone seen this before or is it a wondrous glitch?

You get Raise Dead, Resurrection, and True Resurrection added to your list of spells with the 4th Core enhancement of Sacred Defender (level 12).

Do you currently have 7 LOH on a character, or are you talking about an old one? Pre-enhancement pass, you could have 1 base + 3 from enhancements + 1 (I think) from Defender of Siberys (may have been 1/rank, which would be 7). Now, you have 1 base + 3 from enhancements, then if you have invested in the Unyielding Sentinel Epic Destiny, you can acquire 3 more for your 7.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Community Member

Thanks. I figured it out ~ an hour after I posted.