Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Just wondering, how about 12 monk 6 palie 2 rogue instead?
    Can get improved martial arts, no knock immunity but free stance better bab, better saves and abudant step and more base dodge.
    Include that you also get shadow fade, more movement speed and more feats, overall more survivablity and base damage wise more as well for crits, you only lose on opportunist
    You lose quite a few sneak attack dice but could forego slotting imp deception this way. Biggest drawback is henshin Quickstrike is on a 20s cooldown vs TA 12s. Could pick up TA one over henshin but AP will be tight considering you need to free up 11 for shadow veil.

@Aviya: That is correct you do not get doublstrike on cleaves. Its doesn't spam cleaves and momentum swing typical of most LD builds, but rather maximizing number of atk (Thief acrobatics + hasteboost) and doublstrike. When boosted, I avoid cleaves as they don't benefit from the increased atk speed.

Timing is tight but I think the general attack sequence is: Divine Might, Divine Favor, Power of The Forge, Haste Boost, Gcleave (to skip activation delay) Quick Strike, Lightning Vulnerability, Lightning Mace.

Quick Strike is 10s buff with a 12s cooldown. Once buff is over, gcleave, momentum swing, reactivate quickstrike, throw lightning vulnerability and lightning mace in as avail. Boosts run out, allowing cycle to repeat.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Gear break down?

Quote Originally Posted by kuro_zero View Post
    You lose quite a few sneak attack dice but could forego slotting imp deception this way. Biggest drawback is henshin Quickstrike is on a 20s cooldown vs TA 12s. Could pick up TA one over henshin but AP will be tight considering you need to free up 11 for shadow veil.
    Thats why i suggest 12 monk 6 palie 2 rogue, you still get thief acrobats acrobatics and q strike as q strike from rogue requires only 2 rogue levels, from hesnin you pick mostly staff speci vulner strenghts iron fist candle contemplation and t 5 core which requires exactly 32 ap.
    Could also go with shadows cannot exist wout light, its quite nice stacked and you stack it fast with dstrike.
    Realy only drawback is knock immunity and opportunist. But free imp evasion abudant step and imp martial arts seems like a good trade off for me. In addition to extra feats better saves more hp dice from monk vs rogue levels and more base dodge. Dunno, cant rly say, there are many staff builds that could do same or better then yours, for example sacrfice saves go 12 monk 6 ranger 2 rogue and get manyshot for boss burst (and the fact that deepwood stalker has nice synergy with staffs with drawback that it costs to much ap to spend into that tree)
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 02-25-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Thats why i suggest 12 monk 6 palie 2 rogue, you still get thief acrobats acrobatics and q strike as q strike from rogue requires only 2 rogue levels, from hesnin you pick mostly staff speci vulner strenghts iron fist candle contemplation and t 5 core which requires exactly 32 ap.
    Could also go with shadows cannot exist wout light, its quite nice stacked and you stack it fast with dstrike.
    Realy only drawback is knock immunity and opportunist. But free imp evasion abudant step and imp martial arts seems like a good trade off for me. In addition to extra feats better saves more hp dice from monk vs rogue levels and more base dodge. Dunno, cant rly say, there are many staff builds that could do same or better then yours, for example sacrfice saves go 12 monk 6 ranger 2 rogue and get manyshot for boss burst (and the fact that deepwood stalker has nice synergy with staffs with drawback that it costs to much ap to spend into that tree)
    There's many more drawbacks besides just Knock Down Immunity and Opportunist. My point is there is simply not enough AP to make 12mnk/6pal/2rog comparable IMO

Henshin: 32 AP
    Thief Acrobat: 17 AP (Thief Acrobatics, 1pnt throwaway, Quick Strike, Haste Boost. Cost is 18 if you do tier1 Staff Specilization)
    Ninja Spy: 11 AP
    Sacred Defender: 11 AP
    KotC: 11 AP
    Racial: 22 AP

That's 104 AP. Lose weapon attachment and racial seeker, power of the forge, and WF PA for 9 AP. Drop defender stance for 11 AP. Last 4 AP would have to drop Divine Might from Tier3 to Tier1.

Base [w] is a wash as Imp Martial Arts and Weapon attachment cancel each other out. Base Dodge % is also a wash (mnk2 = 2% + Uncanny Dodge @ rog12 = 4%, 6% total; Mnk12 Dodge Bonus = 6%). Neither matters so much as Blitzing will take you to your dodge cap (which Ninja Spy can give 3% more)

Gain: Improved Evasion, Shadow Veil (+15% Incorporeal), Abundant Step, Lighting the Candle, Iron Fist, +24HP (12 Mnk vs 12 Rog), +1 Fort and Will save (reflex save progression is same for monk and rogue, +4 Will/Fort for 12mnk vs. 12Rog, -3 Defender Stance), 3% dodge cap, +2 Feats (+1 Mnk6, +2 Free Adapt/Master Forms, -1 Imp Martial Arts)

Lose: 25 PRR (Defender Stance), -3 Reflex Save (Defender Stance), Opportunist (3% DS 10% Fort Bypass), +6 Dmg from WF PA, +2 Seeker, +20% Dmg Action Boost, Knockdown Immunity, 1/2 Duration of Divine Might between shrines (1min/turn vs 2min/turn), 3d6 SA (Assuming getting 2d6 in Ninja Spy), Uncanny/Improved Uncanny Dodge Clicky

Don't think I'm missing anything but feel free to let me know.

Ranger variant would require +LRing to retain bladeforged reconstruct SLA. You're also sacrificing Divine Might and Defender Stance.

P.S. It's not my build.
    Last edited by kuro_zero; 02-25-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

My current setup on my lvl 27 whose build is similar to this:

ring 1 : guardians ring w/ globe of imperial blood
    ring 2: +10 cha ring of accuracy
    trinket: planar focus of prowess w/ insightful con +3
    helm: ee white black / ee drag helm insightful str +3 slotted w/ vitality and good luck + 2
    necklace: +10 wise of +10 resistance
    bracers: +10 health of 10% dodge
    boots: en treads (looking for ee)
    goggles: EH/EE Intricate Goggles +3 cha
    docent: flawless black w/ heavy fort
    cloak: deadly cloak of wizardry X
    belt: +10 str of +50 health
    gloves: en backstabbers(hoping for ee)/master illusionists(for traps)
    weap: sireth w/ reconstruction +138 (when upgraded ofc)

I know I'm missing double strike but I personally twist in hail of blows or whatever from GmoF for 3% doublestrike because of gear purposes.
    D E S T R U C T I O N

Sarlona

12mnk/6pal/2rog seems like a miss for sure, 12monk/5rog/3pal seems like a pretty good approach to a monk-favored build. Move SD AP to Ninja spy, otherwise exact same AP layout other than the extra TA cores to something like No Mercy. Net loss of sneak die, knockdown immunity, opportunist, but a small net gain in hp, a large gain in mobility, Imp Evasion, 3% dodge cap, and one extra feat.

Sacred defender VS Veil comes out to pretty much a wash, depending on how much PRR is already on gear/pastlives, invis at will can shave some serious time off some quests with an additional 10-20% speed advantage though.
    Last edited by Ailia; 02-26-2014 at 10:59 AM.

I'm planning on using this build as a basis for my 4th life in a static group that's about to hTR into all iconics and build our way to running EEs to gather gear. My main question is whether or not I'd be better off in Fury or some other main destiny when we will have 5 other BF's that will be doing large amounts of DPS as well... might be hard to blitz with a couple missile spammers and monkcher-types getting loads of kills with their bursts.

I'll admit that most of my epic time thus far has been spent on bards and arcanes at this point but I've also had a monk in GMoF so learning the sequence for attacks shouldn't be too bad. But back to the basic... would I be better served building for Fury to be a better contribution as a party member which will be 90% of this toons play for me? Also, we wont have a dedicated healer so I'm hoping that with the 4 LoH's and the SLA Recon I should be capable of keeping myself from being one of those shiny floaty blue things I sometimes see in EE quests!?!?

Thanks for any pointers,
    Olds

p.s. The text in the OP has 17 STR and 16 CHA but the planner version inverts that. I've got +5s on my intended build if that makes a difference but which stat is the key?
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Also, with no completionist and only PA and Toughness as real options on the 2 monk levels, what feat should I consider as a level 1 replacement? I was thinking the only ones that I am allowed to take that might make sense are THF, another toughness, maybe a skill focus or quickdraw or mithral body (hurts rogue stuff?)...???

Magical training?
    Last edited by Olds-cool; 02-26-2014 at 12:30 PM.
    Olds, Proud Member of The Silver Legion on Cannith
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Olds-cool View Post
    Also, with no completionist and only PA and Toughness as real options on the 2 monk levels, what feat should I consider as a level 1 replacement? I was thinking the only ones that I am allowed to take that might make sense are THF, another toughness, maybe a skill focus or quickdraw or mithral body (hurts rogue stuff?)...???

Magical training?
    Mithral Body doesnt work for being centered. Stunning blow works as the first feat, the DC comes somewhere around 70 with item and belt or cloak. I didnt take it because its not as reliable as i want it to be in EE Stormhorns and Wheloon.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Thanks... I posted twice quick... if you get a chance can you look at the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Ailia View Post
    12mnk/6pal/2rog seems like a miss for sure, 12monk/5rog/3pal seems like a pretty good approach to a monk-favored build. Move SD AP to Ninja spy, otherwise exact same AP layout other than the extra TA cores to something like No Mercy. Net loss of sneak die, knockdown immunity, opportunist, but a small net gain in hp, a large gain in mobility, Imp Evasion, 3% dodge cap, and one extra feat.

Sacred defender VS Veil comes out to pretty much a wash, depending on how much PRR is already on gear/pastlives, invis at will can shave some serious time off some quests with an additional 10-20% speed advantage though.
    This isn't too bad. It does unfortunately delay Divine Might until epics, and ties up a twist slot with Bane of Undeath for turn undead.

Another tweak I was thinking about is 13rog/6Pal/1Mnk, dropping the Toughness/Epic Toughness feats and picking up either Improved Evasion or possibly Defensive Roll (useful/viable on EE?). Move some AP around for Improved Defensive Roll. Better than even chance (high 50 reflex save) to reduce dmg by 50% when at 50% HP or below. Frees up an Epic Feat for something, and when level cap is raised to 30 can re-take Toughness/Epic Toughness.

This isn't too bad. It does unfortunately delay Divine Might until epics, and ties up a twist slot with Bane of Undeath for turn undead.

Another tweak I was thinking about is 13rog/6Pal/1Mnk, dropping the Toughness/Epic Toughness feats and picking up either Improved Evasion or possibly Defensive Roll (useful/viable on EE?). Move some AP around for Improved Defensive Roll. Better than even chance (high 50 reflex save) to reduce dmg by 50% when at 50% HP or below. Frees up an Epic Feat for something, and when level cap is raised to 30 can re-take Toughness/Epic Toughness.
    Divine Might does get pushed out to epics, but that really doesn't seem like a problem for a build starting at level 15. Twisting Bane of Undeath is only needed for quests long enough to run you out of charges, you can twist it in, back out, enter the quest and keep the charges until shrining, most quests really just don't require shrining on a build like this, especially if playing for XP/Min in EH. Also, with Epic Completionist giving a 4th twist, this is even less of an issue.

Really comes down to mobility vs potentially higher damage (10% armor pen, sneak dice, 3% DA), pretty rare to fail a save on EE with a mostly monk/pal and proper gear.

In terms of EE I'de say improved evasion goes a lot further than defensive roll, especially for things like FoT where your likely to fail every save due to massive save debuffing, a few no-save nukers in the upcoming u21 content where it doesn't matter which you choose though, spell absorption or die.
    Last edited by Ailia; 02-27-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviya View Post
    I was reading on the forum that double Strike doesnt work when cleaving. Since this build plays in dreadnought Spamming cleaves and momentum swing I guess you stop cleaving when quickstrike and lightning mace are going. Am I correct or is double Strike actually working with cleaves?
    Did some testing some time ago with a druid with more than 50% DS, never saw it proc with cleaves...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

There's many more drawbacks besides just Knock Down Immunity and Opportunist. My point is there is simply not enough AP to make 12mnk/6pal/2rog comparable IMO

Henshin: 32 AP
    Thief Acrobat: 17 AP (Thief Acrobatics, 1pnt throwaway, Quick Strike, Haste Boost. Cost is 18 if you do tier1 Staff Specilization)
    Ninja Spy: 11 AP
    Sacred Defender: 11 AP
    KotC: 11 AP
    Racial: 22 AP

That's 104 AP. Lose weapon attachment and racial seeker, power of the forge, and WF PA for 9 AP. Drop defender stance for 11 AP. Last 4 AP would have to drop Divine Might from Tier3 to Tier1.

Base [w] is a wash as Imp Martial Arts and Weapon attachment cancel each other out. Base Dodge % is also a wash (mnk2 = 2% + Uncanny Dodge @ rog12 = 4%, 6% total; Mnk12 Dodge Bonus = 6%). Neither matters so much as Blitzing will take you to your dodge cap (which Ninja Spy can give 3% more)

Gain: Improved Evasion, Shadow Veil (+15% Incorporeal), Abundant Step, Lighting the Candle, Iron Fist, +24HP (12 Mnk vs 12 Rog), +1 Fort and Will save (reflex save progression is same for monk and rogue, +4 Will/Fort for 12mnk vs. 12Rog, -3 Defender Stance), 3% dodge cap, +2 Feats (+1 Mnk6, +2 Free Adapt/Master Forms, -1 Imp Martial Arts)

Lose: 25 PRR (Defender Stance), -3 Reflex Save (Defender Stance), Opportunist (3% DS 10% Fort Bypass), +6 Dmg from WF PA, +2 Seeker, +20% Dmg Action Boost, Knockdown Immunity, 1/2 Duration of Divine Might between shrines (1min/turn vs 2min/turn), 3d6 SA (Assuming getting 2d6 in Ninja Spy), Uncanny/Improved Uncanny Dodge Clicky

Don't think I'm missing anything but feel free to let me know.

Ranger variant would require +LRing to retain bladeforged reconstruct SLA. You're also sacrificing Divine Might and Defender Stance.

P.S. It's not my build.
    I really want the monk past life ,would 9 monk 5 rogue 6 pally work out? take the tier 5 TA of course, only need 5 rogue levels for that? or more? Henshin Top tier seems to eat up more APs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    That's an intended change afaik, when they changed some parts of the AI.
    - Arcanes and Divines generate more hate, especially on face aggro
    - Heavy burst damage tends to draw aggro quickly, even if the initial 'tank' already wiped out half the mobs HP
    - Mobs also tend to change targets when they cannot reach/hit their current target.

Diplo is kind of borked too. Almost everytime I succesfully diplo something it still keeps beating on me...
    It can be seriously annoying esp when we got a few 2hf types in the party with heavy dps we gather up a few mobs they will be all dead in seconds then someone who has gimp caster dps grabs the aggro then wastes a lot of time running around trying to kill them or gimped ranged damage, Sure you get those with the high caster dps or ranged damage and its all good but seems now days a gimp melee dps is not as likely to slow down the group as much as a gimp ranged/caster who doesn't know how to play, this is especially annoying in quests where we have to kill some mobs for progression or we actually want to get the kill count up some on the way through for some easy bonus xp. It makes be glad sometimes I saved some grease clickies and will be happy to reach 18 and can use koromors belt.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    I really want the monk past life ,would 9 monk 5 rogue 6 pally work out? take the tier 5 TA of course, only need 5 rogue levels for that? or more? Henshin Top tier seems to eat up more APs?
    5 Rog is enough to get you to tier5 in the TA tree. The cost is the same in Henshin and TA for Tier5, but TA Quick Strike is much better than Henshin version (12s cool down vs 20s cooldown), and TA also has the +15% attack speed with Q-Staff.

If you're just after the heroic PL, the split should work out fine but I can't see going Iconic for heroic past lives. Its a long grind to 28, plus the CoV needed for the Iconic Heart of Wood. Some of the Iconic PL feats are pretty nice, but none which makes me think its worth the amount of grind required.
    Last edited by kuro_zero; 02-28-2014 at 04:36 AM.

5 Rog is enough to get you to tier5 in the TA tree. The cost is the same in Henshin and TA for Tier5, but TA Quick Strike is much better than Henshin version (12s cool down vs 20s cooldown), and TA also has the +15% attack speed with Q-Staff.

If you're just after the heroic PL, the split should work out fine but I can't see going Iconic for heroic past lives. Its a long grind to 28, plus the CoV needed for the Iconic Heart of Wood. Some of the Iconic PL feats are pretty nice, but none which makes me think its worth the amount of grind required.
    Wooooooot?!?!

3 Bladeforged lives are the best any Bladeforged can have You should take a look at the spellpower it provides
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    Wooooooot?!?!

3 Bladeforged lives are the best any Bladeforged can have You should take a look at the spellpower it provides
    Oh, I'm not saying its not nice. Can't really argue against +30 Repair spellpower and is something I would definitely like to have. The 8+ Mil XP (LVL 15 to 28) plus an Iconic Heart (Screw the CoV, I'm not above buying them from the store) per iconic PL makes me want to cry, however.

Going to get the 3x Martial EPL for the 9% doublestrike. After I might think about the Iconic PLs once I have a better feel for Epics.
    Last edited by kuro_zero; 02-28-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    Howdy,
    after some lives as centered Kensais with either 6 Ranger or 6 paladin in addition to 8 Fighter and 6 Monk, i have a good idea about the DPS and survivability of those builds.
    After making some recent changes to my rogue build i ended up on
    12 Rogue 6 Paladin 2 Monk
    Bladeforged
    Full time Melee.
    Haek
    Well, I did my own cheap version of build without BF (ya ya won't be that easy but still waiting for double or triple bonus TPs to buy some :~)

I'll try it and see how it performs, I guess with cocoon survival must be good enough and thinking on switching feat mobility for empower healing

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Holamdar de Potroclos
    Level 28 Lawful Good Human Male
    (6 Paladin \ 2 Monk \ 12 Rogue \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 390
    Spell Points: 165 
    BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
    Fortitude: 26
    Reflex: 28
    Will: 28

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             16                    28
    Dexterity            14                    20
    Constitution         12                    18
    Intelligence         12                    18
    Wisdom               10                    16
    Charisma             16                    29

Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Wisdom used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 2
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Wisdom used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Charisma used at level 6
    +3 Tome of Strength used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Constitution used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 10
    +3 Tome of Charisma used at level 10
    +4 Tome of Strength used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Dexterity used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Constitution used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Intelligence used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Wisdom used at level 14
    +4 Tome of Charisma used at level 14

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                     Base Skills         Modified Skills
    Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 28)
    Balance               6                    38
    Bluff                 7                    26
    Concentration         1                    32
    Diplomacy             7                    26
    Disable Device        5                    38
    Haggle                3                    19
    Heal                  0                    31
    Hide                  3                    16
    Intimidate            3                    19
    Jump                  7                    37
    Listen                0                    13
    Move Silently         3                    16
    Open Lock             6                    35
    Perform               n/a                  n/a
    Repair                1                    15
    Search                5                    38
    Spellcraft            1                    14
    Spot                  4                    36
    Swim                  3                    19
    Tumble                4                    20
    Use Magic Device      7                    43

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Force of Personality
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Artificer
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Barbarian
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Cleric
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Druid
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Favored Soul
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Paladin
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Ranger
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Rogue
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Rogue
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Sorcerer
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Wizard
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Power Attack

Level 2 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge

Level 3 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Selected) Completionist
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Sovereign Host

Level 4 (Rogue)
    Ability Raise: CHA

Level 5 (Paladin)

Level 6 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Adept of Forms
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Mobility

Level 7 (Rogue)

Level 8 (Rogue)

Level 9 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave

Level 10 (Paladin)

Level 11 (Paladin)

Level 12 (Rogue)
    Ability Raise: STR
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons

Level 13 (Rogue)

Level 14 (Paladin)

Level 15 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave

Level 16 (Rogue)

Level 17 (Rogue)

Level 18 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Master of Forms
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Opportunist

Level 19 (Rogue)

Level 20 (Rogue)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Elusive Target
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Skill Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Human Adaptability: Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Human Versatility: Damage Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Human Adaptability: Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Action Surge: Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Action Surge: Charisma (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Human - Improved Recovery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Human - Improved Recovery (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Staff Control (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Staff Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Thief Acrobatics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Thief Acrobatics (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Thief Acrobatics (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Subtlety (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Quick Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Quick Strike (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - No Mercy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - No Mercy (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - No Mercy (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Thief-Acrobat (Rog) - Staff Specialization (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Divine Righteousness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Hunter of the Dead I (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Remove Disease (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Charisma (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Assassin (Rog) - Knife in the Darkness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Assassin (Rog) - Sneak Attack Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Riddle of Fire (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Static Charge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Staff Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Staff Training (Rank 1)

Some advice?
    Last edited by alvarego; 03-02-2014 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added visual enhancements, made a little change to get some more healing amp in kotc reducing qstaff damage from henshin
    Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, something horrible had been growing.

Server: Cannith - Toon: Holamdar - Guild: GODS

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    Well, I did my own cheap version of build without BF (ya ya won't be that easy but still waiting for double or triple bonus TPs to buy some :~)

Some advice?
    Well to be honest this is an entirely differnt build :P

You cannot switch mobility for empower healing. Its no monk bonus feat.

First of all, drop Blinding speed. With Grandmaster Windstance you are hasted anyway (except the movement speed).
    Get tier 4 Core Ability from TA for knockdown immunity.
    Those enhancement points are spent in a weird way imo.

And no cocoon is nowhere near enough healing for a full time melee on EE.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast