Default Tr's - Raids - EE

Heyho! :3
    Since on Orien is hard to find EE raids and quests on LFG (or only rarely and always the same), and even if i like people in the guild im in atm; i like to play EE quests, do much raids (with this i don't mean do only chrono EN, Von EH, and Fot EN) and do TR and EpicTr on my toons to make them better too. I see many good guilds in this server, but seems no one have my playing style or playing time. So, i was thinking to create a new one with people that like to play DDO like me. I have one toon "Diesuke" working on his first completionist, so usually go 'till 20-22 then Tr and start a new life, My main toon "Halastor" monk dps/self heal/stun on his final life (3rd for now) that will prolly stay 28/30 for a long time and just do other EpicTr; and Weldy ranger TWF on his 2nd life waiting on Halastor beeing epic to TR on his final life because actually his build is not working with last enhancement update. So i usually play fast with diesuke to make him level and complete completionist, and use Halastor and Weldy to play EE quests and Raids. What i like to create is a small guild to 6 member up to 12 to make Guild raids or to fill party with LFG, That like to do End-game but to TR's and sometimes play easy too, maybe for xp farm/comm. farm/favor farm or loot drop. I think there are many good players on orien without a guild or in a guild just like is level 100, and always play on LFG because theres no one on guild to play with. I just required to know the game ( i play from 3 years, but believe me im more noob then newbie sometimes :P), like to play endgame (raids, EE), to TR and sometimes just to play easy. No hysterical guy or people that think this is a work and not a game/hobby. I'm in italy so GTM+1 and play usually a little in the afternoon 14:30/17-18 and then on night till late maybe 20-21/03:30-04. Just answer and tell me what u think about it, see ya in game :3
    Weldy Tealeaf - Halastor Tealeaf - Diesuke Tealeaf
    Orien - phoenix clan member

Update: if interested send me a Tell or join the channel Zenith "/joinchannel Zenith"

Quote Originally Posted by Visual_Nobu View Post
    Update: if interested send me a Tell or join the channel Zenith "/joinchannel Zenith"
    UPDATE
    We are atm 5-6 people yet.

UPDATE
    Project closed atm.

UPDATE
    project closed atm

is the project open now? i want a group to get my toon back to 25, i tred 3 toons and i quit the game for like 2 years xD now i want them back to top again

Quote Originally Posted by Eso View Post
    is the project open now? i want a group to get my toon back to 25, i tred 3 toons and i quit the game for like 2 years xD now i want them back to top again
    Hmm, thers a side project, we can call it like that. Let's talk about it in game, add me!

Hey Weldy..

Happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    Hey Weldy..

Happy birthday!
    DOH!
    ahhahhaah