Thread: 2 man fot

Community Member killmasterules's Avatar

Default 2 man fot

Me and akamkea
    L/C/S
    Last edited by killmasterules; 01-22-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    Hoshikawa 20 Fighter/8 Epic /Tank
    Hoshikawaa 20 Bard/8 Epic /Swashy
    Shrkbait 18 Arty/2 Pally/ 8 Epic

Community Member

Clever move hiding your buffs.

But that just has us assuming you cheated with exploits, rather than know for a fact you cheated with exploits.

What you should have done is a /death after the encounter was over, got your friend to Rez you, then he does the same. That way you lose all your buffs.

It does not affect the end /X listing of dungeon completions and you get to hide your cheating.

Clever, huh ?

Well, more clever than photoshopping over your cheating.

Uber Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post

But that just has us assuming you cheated with exploits, rather than know for a fact you cheated with exploits.

What you should have done is a /death after the encounter was over, got your friend to Rez you, then he does the same. That way you lose all your buffs.

It does not affect the end /X listing of dungeon completions and you get to hide your cheating.

Clever, huh ?

indeed, a bit too obvious, but the funny part is... Turbine doesn't seem to care. They know about, since they do read forums, and we do mention it here and there..

And one day they'll fix it... but it won't be part of the patch notes either... just like when they changed it so you couldn't twist EDs anymore under lvl 20

Community Member

Clever, huh ?

Akamkea here, basically if u kill yourself only buffs will be removed is force arrows so wouldn't really matter anyway if you killed yourself...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icywave View Post
    indeed, a bit too obvious, but the funny part is... Turbine doesn't seem to care. They know about, since they do read forums, and we do mention it here and there..

And one day they'll fix it... but it won't be part of the patch notes either... just like when they changed it so you couldn't twist EDs anymore under lvl 20
    My favourite bit of that fix is my Combat log and General log being flooded with alerts that I cant change my Twists. Happens every time I port in or out of an area.

Uber Completionist

My favourite bit of that fix is my Combat log and General log being flooded with alerts that I cant change my Twists. Happens every time I port in or out of an area.
    Ya... that part is a pain in the ***. Will call it " somewhat fixed "

I would like complete Release notes though when they patch stuff. Would be nice. Other games often do it, in details.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2Crusader View Post
    Akamkea here, basically if u kill yourself only buffs will be removed is force arrows so wouldn't really matter anyway if you killed yourself...
    Ah, so you need to photoshop out the cheating. Cool, cool.

Do you consider it an acomplishment?

Community Member

Ah, so you need to photoshop out the cheating. Cool, cool.

Do you consider it an acomplishment?
    Lol just saying.... Ya I consider is a accomplishment...