Community Member

Default Living in GMT+1 and looking for folks to regularly play with

Hey Cannith!

as stated in the title, I am looking for some people to regularly play with. This does not mean I'll go nuts if you miss a day or two, we all have a real-life. =P
    Just some people to play with and do some content with.
    I am currently free-to-play, mostly because I don't have people to play this game. Most of the people I know find this game too complex, but that's exactly what I like about it.
    I am free mostly in the evenings at around 19:00 to 23:00 GMT (+/- 1 or 2 hours depending on the day) and on the weekends.

My character is currently a lvl 7 wizard, but if someone is interested in starting from scratch, no problem.
    I don't intend to just rush through the game as fast as possible at the moment, because I'd also like to understand each dungeon so I will be able to clear it later on my own.

So.. yea, if you're interested, leave a message here with your IGN or if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings,

Malitias

live in same time zone but am on Ghallanda server lots of peeps on during my play time.

Community Member

Heyo,

Come check us out in the Silver Legion. We are on Cannith and have a good number of European players who are active in the guild and game. For that matter, we have a lot of NA and SA players who play during that time period as well. If you are interested in learning more, you can contact us at www.guildmedieval.com or just use the "Who" function in game and sort by guild.

Rugar
    Andrialla / Archellus / Kadarin / Mercantile Joe
    Knight of The Silver Legion (Forum name: Rugar)
    Cannith / Orien

Hey Malitias,

Joining a guild is a good way to find like minded players. The Silver Legion is highly recommended. Other active guilds with fun GMT+1 players include Spellbinders and my guild (see signature).

One tip: run with multiple guilds on a trial basis, see who you like the most.
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Praise the Dark Six and pass the heals to pure melees.
    Full feat tree; Cannith; change; merger; evil; win; minmaxing; FotM; deja vu; Kobolds.
    Dungeons and Dragons Online ~ Nude Song and Gnarled Onions