Community Member

Talking Requesting Build Advice/Posts for a 3rd life Sorcerer

My Sorcerer is currently close to TRing into her 3rd life, her first life was air savant ( with 5 DI levels with blue dragon lineage ), second life she's a water savant (with appropriate DI levels ).

My main deal is I'm at a quandary as to what race would be better for 3rd life, WF for obvious reasons ( Con, and self heals ) or Drow Elf for the Base Charisma bonus and Maxing UMD for scrolls and such. Secondly Air Savant or Water, for maximum nuking and dps.

I've eaten a + 2 supreme tome and a +3 tome of Charisma and Constitution on this toon, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SEMYAZA366 View Post
    My Sorcerer is currently close to TRing into her 3rd life, her first life was air savant ( with 5 DI levels with blue dragon lineage ), second life she's a water savant (with appropriate DI levels ).

My main deal is I'm at a quandary as to what race would be better for 3rd life, WF for obvious reasons ( Con, and self heals ) or Drow Elf for the Base Charisma bonus and Maxing UMD for scrolls and such. Secondly Air Savant or Water, for maximum nuking and dps.

I've eaten a + 2 supreme tome and a +3 tome of Charisma and Constitution on this toon, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Max Nuking comes from 18/2 Sorc/FvS in Air/Fire Savant with some Angel of Vengeance thrown in.
    "Melkorr (Completionist "Toaster of Vengeance") ~ Angrond (TWF Jugg) ~ Telchacar ~ Celebrimor (Bank) ~ Manados
    Thelanis

Officer of The Innfellows