Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sorcerer best build dps

I WOULD LIke recevive build for sorcerer dps warforged with 34 pts of stat. What is the best element for dps, What is the best enhancement for Sorcerer dps.

thank you

Community Member

You might want to include what Epic Destiny you are planning to use...it will make a huge difference in your build and element.

If planning to stay savant-based (i.e. draconic incarnate), stay with water savant (air as secondary) as your second life will be tough to get good DCs for anything but epic normal difficulty without some DC bump from past lives.

If going shirardi, look at 16S/2FVS/2P and take Air (Fire Secondary). There are some shirardi builds on the forums check them out.

This characterafter otain lvl 20 I pay for new TR and choice other class. But i want create good character for like play my character and become very good DPS. That is important for me play in a good team. Each good team is composes of good character..

Community Member

DPS isn't everything.

For 1-20, fire savant will do fine, though it's not as much fun at Inspired Quarter, though I don't know why you'd go there now.

For epics.. if it's epic hard, ice or lightning savant would be what I'd recommend. For EE, go shiradi.

Edit: And as far as a good team goes, no. It's composed of good players. I can take a melee sorc and solo most quests with ease - or get 70% of kills in a full group... even if it's a terrible build.
    Last edited by Pala-forged; 12-06-2013 at 06:47 PM.

But, Do it exist person who could put build of him orcerer dps

Community Member

Click here

First link. It's not complicated.