Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When all else fails and your up agaisnt the wall with no way out? LIVE AND MAKE DIE!

Live and Make Die is not just a guild name. Live and Make Die is the recipe for awesome in DDO! We're all about respect for each other and love for the game here. We're all just having fun. The only thing that we require from you is to respect your guild mates. If you can do that then you have the chance to meet some of the coolest players on Ghallanda. Live and Make Die started in 2013, we have over 240 active accounts, and we are quickly approaching level 200! Feel free to look around in our forums to see what kinds of things we've done together as a guild. Join us and DDO will never be the same!

Send a tell or ingame mail to Necraflame to join

http://liveandmakedie.shivtr.com/pages/Recruitment
    Last edited by fliguy; 08-28-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Leader and founder of Live and Make Die @Ghallanda

www.liveandmakedie.shivtr.com

2. 11-21-2013, 01:40 PM

Community Member

Ghallanda: Home of every super-guild ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Ghallanda: Home of every super-guild ever.
    There can be only one MWHAHA

I approve of your guild name!
    Last edited by Dimack; 01-22-2014 at 06:33 PM.
    -Die (teh_troll's unofficial legal counsel)
    Officer of nUber on Ghalanda (Former head of Captain's Crew)
    Characters: Diemmak – Dimack – Dianotherday – Dieinafire – Elieath – Inonelite – Nowyoudie - LivenletDie - DIhard

Thumbs up

The guild has grown SUBSTANTIALLY, I have updated the original message

Quote Originally Posted by xXxFROxXx View Post
    I'm a new player and was recruited to the guild "Live and Make Die" my second day in game, posting to put a message out to the DDO community and as a way of giving back, these people are extremely helpful and friendly, not to mention patient; A lvl 49 guild who accepts all levels of players and guides your progression not just answers your questions.
    Thanks guys!
    I was lookin around and i found this post over in the free discussion forums. I felt it would be nice to have it here too lol thanks xXxFROxXx!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyboth-et-al View Post
    Xxxfroxxx, I believe it was one of my toons that recruited you! I have kept an eye on you and watched you progress and I do for all new recruits. I remember when I first started and that it was hard to find help with questions, let alone finding groups to quest with. I keep that in mind when I see questions or group requests in guild chat! I have been in other guilds, and I can tell you, this is the friendliest most helpful guild out there! Now you can recruit new people and help guide them through their questions too! Remember your beginnings and share your knowledge with new guild members! Help where you can and hook groups together too! Let's show new guild members why we have so much fun! If you need tips for helping new recruits, call on me anytime! Oh, and Quack! See you in the game! Or at the Phoenix!
    It's anoying that free players cant post here

Community Member

I've grouped with a few of your members and found them to be good team players.. no complaints!

Community Member

Fun (active!) guild - easy rule to live by - friendly players - come join us 8)

As we get more and more into our guild development (brought to you by discussions from all our members on our forums!) we have been having more guild events! We just had a guild brawling tournament sunday... lasted 3 hours!... but it was awesome! Lots of people came and enjoyed themselves. We are also doing many different scheduled runs and doing a guild raid every saturday! Come, join us, get involved with a community instead of a guild!

We are beginning to do weekly shroud runs every friday along with our regular weekly raid on saturday! We are beginning to have different types of brawl events this last sunday we had a 4 on 4 tournement we are looking into all kinds of brawl tournement ideas including using different taverns and doing things like capture the flag and multiple groups all at once like 2 on 2 on 2 on 2. I have just updated the image to show that we are now guild level 61! exactly 1 month ago we were guild level 54. Moving on uppp! Check out the guild site! Anyone can view anything there.

Thumbs up I <3 l&md

SO when I switched servers, I found that all the other guilds I was in were either not at all active or were completely against team spirit/ very unhelpful. I switched to Ghallanda after I came back, which I hadn't played since U15 and everything is different now. L&MD helped me out with my issues and have helped me get equipment, helped with builds, hell they would probably even give me tips for a clean shave if I asked them! but most of all, they are there and like to talk and quest and well Live so that they can Make Die! Love the guild and even more I cant wait till I can help them out like they helped me out. Check ya.

A good guild for new players, returnees, or just players looking for a no-pressure guild.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Community Member

Members are good team players and necra is a great guild leader. I approve of this guild

P.S necra let me pike in your guild raids, won't ya?
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    Members are good team players and necra is a great guild leader. I approve of this guild

P.S necra let me pike in your guild raids, won't ya?
    You probably wouldnt be interested in our guild runs right now lol, most of our players are new we take our time so everyone can get an idea of everything that's happening within the raid. We do normally have a few open spots on our weekly shroud runs at the moment though.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fliguy View Post
    You probably wouldnt be interested in our guild runs right now lol, most of our players are new we take our time so everyone can get an idea of everything that's happening within the raid. We do normally have a few open spots on our weekly shroud runs at the moment though.
    Actually, I'd be happy to help you guide them through if you like, and to help them learn the raid. What time do you usually raid on?
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    Actually, I'd be happy to help you guide them through if you like, and to help them learn the raid. What time do you usually raid on?
    The times are always on the guild site. normally 9PM Est (east coast time here) which is around 6 on the west coast so its prime time for us. We do shroud every friday and a random raid every saturday. We many end up eventually doing shroud twice a week once we get more into the grove of things.

I'm just a grizzly old vet of MMO's but ive only been playing DDO since mid Feb. i played a month and turned down numerous guild invites (even from level 100 guilds) until i came across Live and Make Die. It's really more that just a place to get buffs, its a community through and through. There are veteran players and new ones as well. guildie parties happen pretty often and higher level raiding takes place on friday-monday. but it doesnt stop there. activities for all levels are plentiful and low level raids are done mid week. its laid back and easy going. Being in Live and Make Die really enhances the DDO gaming experience!
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

The guild is now level 70 and we are in full gear! Here's our first ELITE VOD completion we screenshotted it just for fun [IMG][/IMG]

Thumbs up

Live & Make Die Wants you!

Closing in on guild level 74 and with nearly 400 active players the time to join L&MD is now! Stop running around DDO without a guild and join one of the best communities on the Ghallanda Server. New players, veteran players, and returning players are all welcome. Join now!
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast