Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Come on in the waters fine
    Leader and founder of Live and Make Die @Ghallanda

www.liveandmakedie.shivtr.com

2. 07-18-2014, 01:58 PM

3. 07-18-2014, 02:06 PM

Community Member

Default A Very Helpful Guild

I have been playing DDO since March 2006 (the game assigned me to Ghallanda to start) and I've seen quite a few changes and been a member of a couple of guilds.
    I also played on Khyber (one guild had a presence on both Ghallanda and Khyber and had some static groups on Khyber) but not anymore (no offense).
    I joined Live and Make Die on Ghallanda in May of this year. I have found the members to be very helpful to new and long-time members alike.
    They are helpful with running quests, TR respeccing, and tuning up a player's character to be that more enjoyable to play.

They have one rule: Respect your guildmates.
    It shows that they live up to this.
    I've seen one person booted out of the guild and that was for conduct that violated Turbine's TOS.

If you like, check out their website (how I learned more about them) at http://liveandmakedie.shivtr.com and see for yourself if they can meet your needs and desires.

Default Life in Live and Make Die

Although I've only been around DDO for about eight months, two in a different guild and the last six here at L&MD, I've got to say that I have learned a lot from all of the members. Its a really helpful community of players that want to help each individual become the best they can be, whatever their build is. At L&MD its almost like a second home for me, after the stresses of real life things, I can always come on in to the game and relax with the best guild.

We have a website where all the events and fun things are planned in this guild: http://liveandmakedie.shivtr.com/. Come on in and see what we have in stored for you!

This game is bigger then you think

Join Live and Make Die!

Community Member

Default Why join Live and Make Die? Top reasons why!!!

First of all as a background I have many years playing Mmo's everything from swg, eve, ddo, eq and eq2, im 40 years old, with a wife and a kiddo who like playing mmos also. I am going to give you my reasons for joining L&MD and explain them also.

1. TeamSpeak. yes we have a TS server and communication is very important. It is so much easier to communicate with teamspoeak with guildmates even tho you might not be doing same quests, information is key to learning and who doesn't need to learn something. Also having said that raids go so much better with good communication.
    2. we have 1 rule respect your guildmates, how would you like to see your kiddo disrespected, that would make me mad, so we have implemented some things, this is pg-13 guild chat and teamspeak so you can be rest assured if your 11 y old wants to log in and play and chat, there will be no disrespect of any kind, I can feel comfortable knowing that my 10y old son can play and not worry.
    3. we have a guild website which we post events ie, we have a shroud run every Wednesday and Saturday. guildmates can see that it is coming up on the calendar and get into the flagging for this, other days we might have pvp, or something else like FoT. we let every voice be heard your not just a number.
    4. we have very knowledgeable people including our guild leader that is willing to take the time to help you. we all help each other with equipment and insight to make the game more enjoyable for you. this guild is like 1 big family and we are there for each other, all for one and one for all.

I haven't been apart of such a good group of people in such a long time, I can actually call them my friends not just people I play with, I fell like we are a Family and that is more important than just toons you play with, we don't recruit guildies, we recruit Friends.
    L&MD forever till the end.

It's like the sweet taste of ham combined with the excruciatingly pleasurable feeling of slicing the head off of a yippy kobold.
    Live and make die. 10/10. Would occupy the same plane of existence with time and time again.

Community Member

Default L&md

Laid back environment with some extremely nice and helping people. A great guild for Beginning or returning players.

Community Member

This is a great group of people. It makes the game much more enjoyable when you have good friends. very knowledgeable with regular events.

Live and Make Die is now level 97(we just hit 96 a few days ago hehe) and we just celebrated 1 year as a guild in November!
    Last edited by fliguy; 12-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Came to G-Land to get away from drama. First guild here looked good, but didn't work the way I wanted. Went back to original server after a 2 month break, but came back here to help a friend out. Within a few days came across L&MD. Made officer in record time I hear. This guild is so full of awesome, its put me in a quite the problem. I am a guild leader on my other server, but L&MD is everything I wanted for that guild. I have time invested there, but L&MD is getting all my time now. Its a nice problem to have and only possible because how great the players in the guild are. Doesn't matter what kind of player you are, you have a place in the guild. I am sure there are guilds like this on all servers. I cannot say either way, but I can say L&MD is. So, if you are new, old, looking to broaden your DDO horizons, looking to change servers or whatever, check us out. Fair warning, much like DDO, WE ARE ADDICTIVE!. http://www.liveandmakedie.shivtr.com/
    http://www.liveandmakedie.shivtr.com
    Officer of Live and Make Die on Ghallanda

the only guild that....... well... the only guild

Last edited by fliguy; 01-03-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Community Member

Default Live And Make Die more then just another guild

With monthly teamspeak meetings to improve the community, 4 Standard raids each week and a few floaters, Naked Dance Parties in Harbor, and Eveningstar just to have fun, over 400 helpful members and rarely no officers around if needed. The Only Guild, is an understatement, we are a Community within the community.

Quote Originally Posted by fliguy View Post
    the only guild that....... well... the only guild

4 raid nights a week. It's where you wanna be

Last edited by fliguy; 01-11-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Community Member

This months TeamSpeak Guild Meeting.

Default The guild leader returns!

That's right, Necra is back! we're back in open recruitment mode and gunning for level 200. There's only 1 rule here. Respect your guild mates! Find anyone from live and make die in the game or me Necraflame. Come join the best community on the Ghallanda server. We've been around since 2013 and many of our guild members have been here since then! If you think you know guilds, think again. There's no place like Live And Make Die. Welcome home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12