Default house cannith challanges

hi i am Istha (LvL 20+2 Rogue),
    i am trying to gather up people for challanges so that i can get artificer. Sadly i either do not get enough people or i have no idea what to do in individuall chalanges (it takes me 1 or 2 runs to grasp the goals well) resulting in catastropical failures (4 chalange tokens wasted yesternight and all i got out of it is 1*). Therby i turn to comunity in search for experienced players in these chalanges would you join me?
    Due to some confusion i have to clarify: these challanges are NOT epic and serve only to rack up on stars and thusly favor. i do them once a week because i have only so many tokens anavible and need to restock alot.

current plan:
    23.11. Saturday Night 22:00 C.E.T. (that is +1hour G.M.T.) untill i am tired
    1.12. Sunday Night 22:00 C.E.T. again untill i am tired

quest plan:
    so far only Colosal Crystall, i was told that it can be done with minimall quest difficulity so i would try that. altho i still need a guide and at least 1 more to help explore.
    rest of the run is up to party suggestions - i will eventually list my star completition so that we know what we can expect not to run.
    Last edited by James_Blood; 11-30-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: woups plu rather than minus
    i do not use Google because it is pure evil (it managed to ruin both YT and internet in generall, altho in later one it did have great help)
    Microsoft my former archnemesis is currently aobut only thing standing between internet being internet and internet being parody of internet. Alas even they are still in on the whole selling netizen's data to other corporations.

STOP: ACTA, PIPA, SOPA (and varriations) Netizens need rights not just rules!

Default withdrawl of this idea due to exeptionaly low participation

Nevermind
    i do not use Google because it is pure evil (it managed to ruin both YT and internet in generall, altho in later one it did have great help)
    Microsoft my former archnemesis is currently aobut only thing standing between internet being internet and internet being parody of internet. Alas even they are still in on the whole selling netizen's data to other corporations.

STOP: ACTA, PIPA, SOPA (and varriations) Netizens need rights not just rules!