Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bacon!

Default Bacon!

Best part about the patch -- the smell of bacon cooking in the galley of the ship!

Some virtual Pork Barrels may have been harmed in the making of that bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    What you use explosives to get them open to get the bacon out? Thought some virtual pigs would of been the ones to get harmed?
    Last edited by NaturalHazard; 11-12-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Their sacrifice did not go unappreciated!

Mmm bacon!

thanks for bringing back the bacon

Glad to see it back, it looks a little more cooked this time around...but wasn't there three strips before? All part of the great baconspiracy I guess.

Toons: Tegor - Valask - Markita - Richiurd - Morjak - Mylaphin
    Guild: The Rogue Saints - Sarlona

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rhysem View Post
    Best part about the patch -- the smell of bacon cooking in the galley of the ship!
    It was one of the first things noticed in guild after the patch. There was much rejoicing!
    "The sword itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords."

Community Manager

Before Update 20:

After Update 20:

Also, sorry that this didn't make it into the Release Notes. There was a mis-placement in the bug on this in regards to which update it was targeted for, so we failed to get this into the notes. Obviously, this is the most significant change in Update 20, so we apologize.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by RaidMR View Post
    Glad to see it back, it looks a little more cooked this time around...but wasn't there three strips before? All part of the great baconspiracy I guess.
    If I remember correctly, the number of strips depends on your guild-level (or maybe ship-size). Our Stormglory Typhoon (level 90 guild) definitely has 3 strips smoking away!

Greetz,
    Red Orm

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    If I remember correctly, the number of strips depends on your guild-level (or maybe ship-size). Our Stormglory Typhoon (level 90 guild) definitely has 3 strips smoking away!

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    My guild? 2 sizable strips. Level 65.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Before Update 20:

After Update 20:

Also, sorry that this didn't make it into the Release Notes. There was a mis-placement in the bug on this in regards to which update it was targeted for, so we failed to get this into the notes. Obviously, this is the most significant change in Update 20, so we apologize.
    oh great, yet another stealth nerf. there is nothing quite as powerful as a half orc barbarian raging over the lack of bacon. now we have it back they are all pacified and happily munching away in the galley while damsels weep in distress! ok sure the damsels might sound quite manly, and may indeed be imposters, but that's not the point, at the end of the day there is still a chest with loot in it to be had and now the half orc barbarians are too busy making bacon cakes to help us get the loot!

gah!
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Before Update 20:

After Update 20:

Is it....could this be....Cordovan, is this a screen shot of your infamous solo capable barbarian?
    Thumbed_Servant (to my cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Muhther....going through the Passed Lives grind at my own pace...currently lvl 28

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    Is it....could this be....Cordovan, is this a screen shot of your infamous solo capable barbarian?
    Nope. Is one of my characters, though. FYI: Never said I had a solo barbarian. Just gave a personal opinion when asked. Apparently, I'm wrong.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Nope. Is one of my characters, though. FYI: Never said I had a solo barbarian. Just gave a personal opinion when asked. Apparently, I'm wrong.
    ahHA! but you did say you would roll one up as an experiment. should be a good publicity stunt too if you turn it into some fun vids. heck, might even get approval to work on it during office hours
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    ahHA! but you did say you would roll one up as an experiment. should be a good publicity stunt too if you turn it into some fun vids. heck, might even get approval to work on it during office hours
    Yes. Yes it would.
    Join us on Twitch!

as my younger brother was infamously quoted to have been fond of saying: 'you are entitled to your own opinion, even if my opinion of your opinion is that it is wrong'

;p

I have a 28pt, level 20 Barbarian which I soloed (with Cleric Hires) all the way to 20, He spent the first 10 or so levels on Elite quests getting Bravery bonus, but dropped down to Normal when I couldn't open on elite with an Alt any more. One of my More enjoyable runs to 20 as well.

He recently ran the End of the Road on Heroic Normal, without a Cleric, shrined once at the first shrine, and forgot at the second one before the boss, he still completed it. Yes he was one level above the quest, but I was finishing the chain.

Does this mean my Barbarian Rocks!!!! ?

P.S. Do you think He stole all the Bacon from the Airships, maybe that's why he's awesome?

P.P.S Though I think maybe the real secret is the 20 temp hp every 6 seconds

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Bacon confirmed on Sarlona

It has returned to airship:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast