Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator

Default Lamannia will come down shortly

Hellos!

Lamannia will be brought down in a moment so we can add some more things! Lamannia should be back up around 2pm Eastern (GMT -4).

I'll update the Release Notes and Known Issues in a bit.

Is this goign to make TR possible to try and fix the store Squeak?
    Don't be fooled life is a game and there is no cheat codes or glitches just really mad devs getting even with us all

Lamannia Coordinator

Default Lamannia is now Open

Lamannia should be available again!

We still need to check some things before we make Reincarnation available on Lamannia. Also, I was able to successfully purchase a couple of things from the Lamannia Store.

While I'm finishing up the notes, there is a Known Issue that you will likely run into:
    • Equipping an item for the first time may give you a debuff which lowers your movement speed and attack speed. You may also encounter this debuff when you first log in to this Lamannia build. To remove the debuff, unequip the item, then equip it again. This bug is already corrected for the next Lamannia build.

who cares?

Not able to look at it for at least another 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post

We still need to check some things before we make Reincarnation available on Lamannia. Also, I was able to successfully purchase a couple of things from the Lamannia Store.

While I'm finishing up the notes, there is a Known Issue that you will likely run into:
    • Equipping an item for the first time may give you a debuff which lowers your movement speed and attack speed. You may also encounter this debuff when you first log in to this Lamannia build. To remove the debuff, unequip the item, then equip it again. This bug is already corrected for the next Lamannia build.
    K good to know about bug will keep eye out for it thanks for the response
    Don't be fooled life is a game and there is no cheat codes or glitches just really mad devs getting even with us all

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Squeak how long will lama remain online?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Notes?
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    who cares?

Not able to look at it for at least another 2 weeks.

Hopefully the next build will have the reincarnation stuff done. Right now there's no real compelling reason to do anything on Lamm when Mabar and XP weekend is going on.

But thanks for fixing things.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Cool, keep up the great work Squeak!

If I may so inquire, and I don't mean to be out of line with this or cause any ruffles, but usually with a new Update I thought there was a reset of the character copy tool & a server wipe?

That has not been the case with U20. I am just a little bit confused, so if *Squeak* could chime in about this, that would be super awesome & greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :P! ! ! Cheers!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

2014 DDO Players Council

• Equipping an item for the first time may give you a debuff which lowers your movement speed and attack speed. You may also encounter this debuff when you first log in to this Lamannia build. To remove the debuff, unequip the item, then equip it again.
    Brilliant. Please give my compliments to whichever dev came up with this clever and non-intrusive way of dealing with a certain bug/exploit. Making such issues counter-productive, rather than ignoring them until ubiquitous, then wildly swinging a ban-hammer or deleting items, is eaiser for you and less drama-inducing for us.
    This bug is already corrected for the next Lamannia build.
    Corrected?!? No, you need to leave it in and push it to the live servers ASAP!

Hey Squeak its not just weapons its Armor too

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post
    Hey Squeak its not just weapons its Armor too
    Umm.. squeak didn't say weapons she said items. I bet accessories also are effected.

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Cool, keep up the great work Squeak!

If I may so inquire, and I don't mean to be out of line with this or cause any ruffles, but usually with a new Update I thought there was a reset of the character copy tool & a server wipe?

That has not been the case with U20. I am just a little bit confused, so if *Squeak* could chime in about this, that would be super awesome & greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :P! ! ! Cheers!
    The devs only normally do a character wipe if there have been major changes done to a build or there has been a rollback to an earlier build such as during the beta access for the new enhancement passes, as a normal update is not a major reworking of the system from the previous version they don't always come with a wipe. Plus remember that after a wipe everyone starts to whine and beg for items etc to be dropped to get their toon back to previous uberness and you see it is not always in the best interests to wipe often.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Umm.. squeak didn't say weapons she said items. I bet accessories also are effected.
    No, its not accesseries if they were effected i would still have the buff thing on but i dont.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    The devs only normally do a character wipe if there have been major changes done to a build or there has been a rollback to an earlier build such as during the beta access for the new enhancement passes, as a normal update is not a major reworking of the system from the previous version they don't always come with a wipe. Plus remember that after a wipe everyone starts to whine and beg for items etc to be dropped to get their toon back to previous uberness and you see it is not always in the best interests to wipe often.
    Changes to TR/tring/Epic TR aren't something you consider a major change to the game? In my books it is >< *YMMV*

Anyways, was just a simple question, was wondering why they chose not to server wipe & clear the character copy tool this time around.

I have a mid-term to study for tomorrow & I haven't played in over 2 months so. Due to being in my 2nd year of Office Admin -- Medical at my local community college in Southwestern Ontario, Canada

Cheers! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Lamannia Coordinator

Default Reincarnation is now available on Lamannia

Reincarnation is now available on Lamannia!

There will be bugs! Please bug them! When bugging issues with Reincarnation, we would greatly appreciate it if you make sure to include the following information:
    • The kind of Reincarnation (Heroic True Reincarnation, Iconic True Reincarnation, Epic Reincarnation, or Iconic Reincarnation)
    • How many times has this character Reincarnated?
    • What kinds of Reincarnation has this character already gone through?
    • Is the character an Iconic?

Release Notes and Known Issues have been updated.

Smiles,
    Squeak

Reincarnation is now available on Lamannia!

There will be bugs! Please bug them! When bugging issues with Reincarnation, we would greatly appreciate it if you make sure to include the following information:
    • The kind of Reincarnation (Heroic True Reincarnation, Iconic True Reincarnation, Epic Reincarnation, or Iconic Reincarnation)
    • How many times has this character Reincarnated?
    • What kinds of Reincarnation has this character already gone through?
    • Is the character an Iconic?

Release Notes and Known Issues have been updated.

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Squeak, the go here for diagrams link in the release notes is broken.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Community Member

Squeak, this link in orange doesn't seem to work for me. Can't right click it or anything.

NEW: Lesser Reincarnation:

Lesser Reincarnation remains primarily unchanged.
    Lesser Reincarnation is available to both Iconic and Non-Iconic characters.
    You can Lesser Reincarnate at any level.
    The functionality of Greater Reincarnation has been incorporated into Lesser Reincarnation.
    You do not lose quest progress, including Favor, Raid completions, and Quest completions.

NEW: For some more information and handy pictures, go here!
    *edit* dangit, beat to the punch...

Lamannia Coordinator

Default Links

That link should now work!

Also, new Surveys for Reincarnation (this includes questions for Reincarnation in general as well as Epic Reincarnation) and Iconic Reincarnation are now available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast