Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    18 hours and no end in sight

I see myself. im the paladin (hint, hint) on the left, Saynoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    @uncleblue Making claims as to what you do or have done in real life is kind of silly on the internet, because unless you are actually offering proof, no one ever believes those things. So leave your vet status out if this please. More people than most realize are vets, and you do not know how many of them are on the opposite side as you on this so it is really an irrelevant point.

Yes turbine has a right to make decisions about their product, but remember this: Rulers rule by consent of the ruled. That is a universal truth. We give turbine the right to make decisions about their product by supporting it, and when we cease supporting it, turbine will no longer have that right, because they will not have the product.

You claim the right to your own opinion, and at the same time have repeatedly attacked others for having a different one, so you are nothing but a hypocrite. If you really are a soldier, I find it disgusting that you would decry the show of solidarity that is being displayed here, and find you reprehensible.

As to your test scores: every soldier in the army scored 99. Every single one makes that claim. I don't believe many of them, and the blatant ignorance you have displayed in this thread does not lend to your credibility.
    Reminds me of the infamous "gorilla warfare" meme. If you're curious, google "Navy Seal Copypasta" and click the first link.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    There is not one. At this point, players are showing nothing more then that we can and will 'stop' playing, consider this a final, real warning that next time, we will not be sitting at a bridge in Wayfinder, but at the loading screen of another game.
    Blah, blah blah. Despite all your blather and childish protest over a VIDEO GAME, you and your 5,000 posts will be scampering around Korthos on a TR no matter what Turbine does. Enjoy the Ringleader farm.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ungood View Post
    can you list what server, and what characters you play, because you're pretty bold for an anon-forum troll.
    yeah, tell us who you are so we can abuse you in game as well you coward!!!

How dare you hide from the protest! We will find you!!!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scope333 View Post
    Blah, blah blah. Despite all your blather and childish protest over a VIDEO GAME, you and your 5,000 posts will be scampering around Korthos on a TR no matter what Turbine does. Enjoy the Ringleader farm.
    Welcome back

/wave

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Reminds me of the infamous "gorilla warfare" meme. If you're curious, google "Navy Seal Copypasta" and click the first link.
    Hahaha!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by uncleblue View Post

Lol
    Yes, I am immediately going to give some personal information about myself because someone who thinks standing on a virtual bridge, in a virtual world, with virtual "friends" makes him Rosa Parks.

Haha, I never knew that was considered a meme, and certainly didn't know it had a name lol. Thanks, you learn something new every day.
    Last edited by Havok.cry; 10-19-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

tl;dr

Also, everyone needs to start replying to all of YOUR posts with this very same comment. So...

TL;DR

I was trying to frame the ACTUAL "big picture".

ALL video games could disappear tomorrow, and it would not be important.

Be thankful that your life is so full of serenity and peace (you are welcome) that you can come whine on this forum.
    That's a fallacy. We're on a video game forum talking about a video game. You are on a video game forum talking about a video game.

I'm not throwing my own veteran card into the ring because I think that was asinine of you to do in the first place most especially when you follow it with a snide "you are welcome". I can't explicitly tell you where to stick that attitude. You disgrace us all with that kind of rhetoric, so, thanks!

Community Member

That is comedy gold right there ladies and gents.

GOOOOOOLD!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

i started playing in 2009. i paid for a VIP subscription for 3 years straight and bought points besides in $50 bundles so i could splurge on all the little incidentals. after i dropped VIP i bought enough points to purchase every pack in existence at the time, character slots, shared bank, races, classes, and more. when MotUD rolled around i bought the limited edition collector's edition for $80 because i wanted the pets and the big panther. since then i have purchased several packs of points of various sizes. i've bought multiple armor kits, a supreme +2 tome when +2 was a big thing, many lesser hearts of wood, a true heart of wood when the only 20th character i had was my first, and utterly gimp. i dropped the points for a +4 supreme tome. i've bought nearly every cosmetic pet that i didn't think was ugly... splurged and sank nearly 2K points into a shadowfell regalia for my rogue.

now double that amount, because my husband and i both play, and we both spent about the same.

between us we have spent LOTS of money supporting Turbine... and we are all for telling freeloaders to pony up and spend a little cash to support the game. without cash inflow, the game dies.

now... i have 10 characters on one account and 2 on another, both VIP accounts. a total of 5 of those characters are 20+, one of them has been solo-ing epic elites lately on a quest to gain 375 PDK favor, 2 of those characters have both TRed twice. a third is now on life 4 on an intended completionist journey, and i'm not kidding when i say journey. i don't use XP pots except in the rare occurrence that my TR partner gets a bit ahead of me, i don't spam-repeat the same few tired "ideal XP-farm" quests. i do every quest in the game. on elite. methodically starting at 1st level. (i'll admit, last life we skipped a few of the more odious ones... but...) there are very few quests i hate to the point that i will only do under duress, and i have no issue with doing Eberron or Forgotten Realms. i LIKE the sagas.

HOWEVER.

going from being able to do 20-40 runs of any epic quest i feel like (oh hey, my whim and whimsey says i want to get another eElyd's Edge for one of my other bards, let me go run Sentinels!.. oh, hey, my AA completionist project wants an eKronzek's Cruelty for giggles, let me run stuff from Carnival!... screwit i want a fast token and a good intense fight to get my blood pumping - Devil Assault it is!) to needing to run the same narrow little band of quests literally HUNDREDS OF TIMES is just ludicrous no matter HOW you slice it. and adding to the crazy is the fact that these new ingredients (NEW INGREDIENTS OMG) are bound to CHARACTER. i can't run EE saga on my bard who's trying to get the dang thing done anyway for favor and pass them to my TR project like i can now.

so no. this is bad. really.. REALLY... bad for the enjoyment of the game.

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    It may be found here.

Oo thanks for the link !

Community Member

Hahahaha. I was wondering what that whole thing came from. Thanks for letting me know!

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Lol

i think the fact that Ungood's sig says "ungood on every server" and my sig contains all but 2 of my characters speaks for itself.

your move, troll.

the official home of LOLWUT
    and R.O.G.U.E !
    Pointless/Frivolous/Beguiling/Justanotha Waste of Time, Katzklaw, Pickt d'Locks & etc
    Q: how do you get me to appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question! XD

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    i think the fact that Ungood's sig says "ungood on every server" and my sig contains all but 2 of my characters speaks for itself.

your move, troll.
    Well, he admits he Coward, hence why he's scared of a few geeks on a virtual bridge, LOL. Some army vet!

Well, he admits he Coward, hence why he's scared of a few geeks on a virtual bridge, LOL. Some army vet!

Community Member

Perhaps someday, all of us can be brave enough to stand against evil on a virtual bridge. You guys are really making a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope333 View Post
    Perhaps someday, all of us can be brave enough to stand against evil on a virtual bridge. You guys are really making a difference.
    this is serious business and he means it! now everyone get off the bridge and go spend your money on DDO like good little sheep!

Quote Originally Posted by scope333 View Post
    perhaps someday, all of us can be brave enough to stand against evil on a virtual bridge. You guys are really making a difference.
    ts;dr

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast