Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Yikes, look at all the hippy protesters.
    And here you are protesting the protest.
    Irony is good for the diet.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

If I wasn't currently suspended, I would join you on that bridge and make sure everyone has water breathing, continuously, as long as I could keep it up. It would be the bubble-heads of protest on the bridge of resistance. Unfortunatly I will have to join you only in spirit for now.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    And here you are protesting the protest.
    Irony is good for the diet.
    Not protesting, just watching the show.

frontwards

backwards

Come, join us and participate at the sit-in on Wayfinder, Marketplace, Bridge of Resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    Most definitely NOT an accident.
    Actually it might be another Chimpanzee Trick from the Forum Downgrade : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5138728

Edit : actually it was another Chimpanzee Trick from the Forum Downgrade. It has been fixed, see the above link.
    Last edited by Flavilandile; 10-19-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

So...what are you people even protesting?

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    So...what are you people even protesting?
    Best way'd be to log on Wayfinder, to enter the Marketplace and ask us. Or check the Lamannia Discussion subforum to get an idea of what this sit-in is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Best way'd be to log on Wayfinder, to enter the Marketplace and ask us. Or check the Lamannia Discussion subforum to get an idea of what this sit-in is about.
    Ah, should have known it was about that ridiculousness. You all have a good time.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

They will probably spin it into saying that due to the changes, there has never been as many logins as there are now!
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 10-19-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post

Wi-der-stand! Wi-der-stand!

Occupy Stormreach. Fight back!
    Fake.
    Noone could lvl up epic lvls on wayfinder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    It takes about 10~30 epic quests to get enough tokens to earn a TR heart at the moment.

After the change, it will take about 50-60 complete sagas to earn one, or 750~1000 epic quests. You will also be unable to use the tokens you may have stocked up to buy the hearts any longer.
    Seriously? This is what has you up in arms? Turbine slowing down the TR train? Seriously?

I blame the Completionist feat. It should NEVER have said "You win DDO". Some people have no idea what a joke is.

I would like to remind you folks that Turbine makes this game available FOR FREE. They do not have to allow ANY methods of free TR, but they do.

I think labeling it "Occupy" hits the nail on the head. A bunch of jobless freeloading troublemakers who want MORE for their nothing investment.

Timing in the middle of the 2 week ban could not be more suspect.

I suggest locking out ALL purely F2P accounts for 1 week. Invest or GO HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleblue View Post
    Seriously? This is what has you up in arms? Turbine slowing down the TR train? Seriously?

I blame the Completionist feat. It should NEVER have said "You win DDO". Some people have no idea what a joke is.

I would like to remind you folks that Turbine makes this game available FOR FREE. They do not have to allow ANY methods of free TR, but they do.

I think labeling it "Occupy" hits the nail on the head. A bunch of jobless freeloading troublemakers who want MORE for their nothing investment.

If you think we have invested nothing, you have no clue at all.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

Honestly? You think this is about F2P? I am making my first post to reply to this. I pay monthly for subscription and enjoy DDO enough to log on every other night to do some quests here and there. TR allows me to keep going on with this game on my own pace while exploring new builds and combinations. And they are making this difficult and almost impossible for us to do it without paying even more money and removing one of the more viable endgame options in this game. Tell me with a straight face that's completely okay and right.

And to be honest, you -- as a customer -- should be realizing the cost and fun ratio is completely screwed for this update.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    If you think we have invested nothing, you have no clue at all.
    If you pay, you have to let the freeloaders have their welfare. (F2P)

This welfare is a burden on resources we could put elsewhere.

TR is not required.

Anyone that wants to TR has already done so many times.

You are going to complete Sagas ANYWAY, because you are going to want to farm the rewards.
    Last edited by IWMettleblade; 10-19-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Community Member

TR is not required.

You are going to complete Sagas ANYWAY, because you are going to want to farm the rewards.
    Well... okay. If that's how you feel that removing other people's enjoyment is okay. Don't worry, I trust I wouldn't be around and DDO won't have anymore of my business if this goes through.
    Last edited by IWMettleblade; 10-19-2013 at 02:03 PM.

This game is not really "free to play" in any shape or form, it is "free to pay" at best, and continues to reach for more ways to monetize. I suggest you play a true "free to play" game before you even continue posting this nonsense.

But you're right, Turbine don't "have to" do anything, and can do whatever they want. But then again, so can we, the paying customers. And ultimately, they depend on us more than we depend on them.

TR is not required.

This post is wrong on all accounts.

It costs about the same to run a game with several thousand or several hundred thousand.

Therefore, F2P players bring in more than they allegedly "drain", as they make the game more fun for everyone. Nobody will stay long when the game is empty of players.

Playing the game is not required. It may be fun, however.

What about new players who want to TR? Oh right, this game won't have any after U20.

Sagas are only limited to very specific content, so that's a poor assumption. I play every day, and I'm yet to complete a single one. I also don't farm for rewards.

Please stop trolling and go elsewhere.
    Last edited by IWMettleblade; 10-19-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

TR is not required.

As I said, you have no clue at all.
    I have payed. I have payed for most of the content. The only reason I keep playing is because I can TR. I have never completed a saga, and will never farm them.

The way you play, is not the way everyone plays. Get a clue and come back later.
    Matt Walsh:

I'm VIP, sitting on the Bridge of Resistance for 13 hours now. We started in a threesome, now there are about 30 players from Wayfinder and from other Servers too. We do not quest, we do not barter, we do not shop, we just do nothing we'd be expected to do in a MMO. Ok, we complain about in the chat. But for this purpose there would be more comfortable platforms in the internet. So why do we do this in DDO? Because we are worried and want to show that we do not agree with planned changes. I'm very impressed by the people who have already joined, having the balls to stay there united for such a long time. *Thumbs up* to those fine representatives of the community.

Community Member

TR is not required.

Is it possible to be more clueless then you are right now?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxieDemon View Post
    Honestly? You think this is about F2P? I am making my first post to reply to this. I pay monthly for subscription and enjoy DDO enough to log on every other night to do some quests here and there. TR allows me to keep going on with this game on my own pace while exploring new builds and combinations. And they are making this difficult and almost impossible for us to do it without paying even more money and removing one of the more viable endgame options in this game. Tell me with a straight face that's completely okay and right.

And to be honest, you -- as a customer -- should be realizing the cost and fun ratio is completely screwed for this update.
    You do not have to pay ONE PENNY MORE to TR after this change.

Run the Sagas.

This protest is because people that are NOT VIP do not want to have to buy content to TR.

You can be cheap or you can be lazy, but you can no longer be both.

I think it is a great idea.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast