Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    You guys had your fun, time to go home.
    Nope. Time to create a toon on Wayfinder and join the protest.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Nope. Time to create a toon on Wayfinder and join the protest.
    Done.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Community Member

If you think standing in wayfinder is going to make a difference, time to get real.

If you think standing in wayfinder is going to make a difference, time to get real.
    Don't underestimate the impact of a visual existing symbol of resistance. It already is a protest statement, though there could be much more people to join. On the other side it's about 10:30am on a Saturday in Boston, there's probably no one awaken already to recognize the difference we make. Time to get on Wayfinder and join the event.

The sit-in is still going on.

You're welcome to join us on Wayfinder on the Bridge of Resistance

I'd love to spawn a CR80 Lord of Blades on that bridge right now...

you know, the kind that was running around in eveningstar on lamaland not too long ago?

Oh I saw myself.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

One day longer, One day stronger!

Memnir the Bear will be joining the protest whenever I'm able. Probably AFK - but I'll be there.
    Hell, I don't even like to TR myself - and I can see that this change is one of the worst bad policy in a long line of bad policies.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Community Member

its time to shut this silly thread down.

its time to shut this silly thread down.
    No.

Also, just rolled a new toon and joined the protest. Will likely be playing Neverwinter - or any other game really - until something changes in this issue.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Smokey the Protest Bear!!!

What???

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Ooh, my Protesting was there
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

2014 DDO Players Council

We have to show that we disagree with the planned REDACTED changes.
    Shh! Protest without saying such things explicitly, or this thread will get removed from General Discussion like all the other protests and complaints about the unmentioned horrible screw-your-player-base idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Shh! Protest without saying such things explicitly, or this thread will get removed from General Discussion like all the other protests and complaints about the unmentioned horrible screw-your-player-base idea.
    And moved to a forum only VIPs have access to, but no f2p players :/

This protest is an ongoing live event and thence interesting for all players and Turbines.

Newsflash: Update Twenty Killed Me guild is now available and recruiting, guild leader Occupytr. Come join!
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

I'd just like to say thanks for posting this: it inspired me to create a toon on wayfinder, because we should all just shut down and give up breathing before letting smugness and ignorance deter us from something worth doing, even when its "just a game".

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    One day longer, One day stronger!

Memnir the Bear will be joining the protest whenever I'm able. Probably AFK - but I'll be there.
    Hell, I don't even like to TR myself - and I can see that this change is one of the worst bad policy in a long line of bad policies.
    Yikes, look at all the hippy protesters.

And moved to a forum only VIPs have access to, but no f2p players :/

This protest is an ongoing live event and thence interesting for all players and Turbines.
    Actually I went the whole way and checked if a F2P account could access... ( I used my nice mule account for that, F2P, not even premium ).

He can't see them... Actually it's the ONLY SUB-FORUM THERE that a F2P cannot see. As a F2P can see all the other L-Space Subforums.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Is there any way someone can post a TLDR version of why you guys are protesting?

I read the notes, perhaps I don't understand why the changes are bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnez View Post
    Is there any way someone can post a TLDR version of why you guys are protesting?

I read the notes, perhaps I don't understand why the changes are bad?
    It takes about 10~30 epic quests to get enough tokens to earn a TR heart at the moment.

After the change, it will take about 50-60 complete sagas to earn one, or 750~1000 epic quests. You will also be unable to use the tokens you may have stocked up to buy the hearts any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    He can't see them... Actually it's the ONLY SUB-FORUM THERE that a F2P cannot see. As a F2P can see all the other L-Space Subforums.
    Most definitely NOT an accident.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast