Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Remember : Don't Feed the Trolls ( we all know who they are in that thread )

Oh and press news in the morning :

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10...heart-changes/

I expect Full Spin Damage Control Posts to appear during the afternoon ( for me ).
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    Remember : Don't Feed the Trolls ( we all know who they are in that thread )

Oh and press news in the morning :

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/10...heart-changes/

I expect Full Spin Damage Control Posts to appear during the afternoon ( for me ).
    I look forward to seeing the replies. Should be... interesting to see
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleblue View Post
    Generally disruptive behavior, forums and in-game.
    Oh. so now sitting around doing nothing and having an opinion and voicing it is "Generally disruptive behavior, forums and in-game." wonder what they would call me running around with a machete chopping off ppls heads. oh wait. i know PVP.

Community Member

Default no he isnt...

So are you the founder and leader of this movement?
    no he isn't, we are all unified and you are http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=0

or as we like to call them a Pauly D (since this pic definitely has a Pauly D hair cut and tan )

Community Member

Default compare the 2

look at these 2 see any similarities? thats a troll dude !
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...lectedIndex=16

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...lectedIndex=13

same tan / same hair its amazing!!

The occupy now lasts more than 54 hours and is still growing.

Frontwards

Backwards

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouWithMe View Post
    Just wanted to get word out there that you need to be careful advertising occupy in game.

Rumor is there are bans, possibly perma-bans being handed out for advertising the movement in the Marketplace.

Figured we should make sure that this gets out. Having said that this is not firsthand knowledge, it's second hand as is I heard if from someone who says they knew someone.

Honestly I would NOT be all that surprised to hear that they were using the Trade channel or something and that was violating the terms of service, and it could easily be BS but on the off chance it's true I figured a heads up was worth it.
    All I am gonna say is, it is no rumor and leave it at that.

Over 15'000 views and increasing

Power to the People!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anric View Post
    All I am gonna say is, it is no rumor and leave it at that.
    And wow - if people get banned for this please someone let me know and I will cancel my sub in protest of you being banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jingwei View Post
    It's better not to feed the trolls.
    All you guys on the marketplace bridge in wayfinder should look under it............there you will find uncle blue lol.

Dungeons and Dragons Online
    TURBINE, INC.
    DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE®
    Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (COC) that governs player behavior while playing Dungeons&Dragons® Online and participating on the Dungeons&Dragons Online Website.

The Code of Conduct is designed to make everyone's game experience as enjoyable as possible. Failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension or termination of your Dungeons&Dragons Online account without refund.

While participating in Dungeons&Dragons Online, you must respect the rights of others to play and enjoy the game world as intended by Turbine, Inc.

While playing the game or participating in the Dungeons&Dragons Online service, you may not exhibit or partake in generally disruptive behavior causing grief or alarm to other players or degrade the Dungeons&Dragons Online service performance or other players' client software (for example, deliberately using game bugs or loopholes to disrupt the game).

You may not spam or flood with multiple posts the game chat or the official Web features.

My bad, not the EULA, but the CoC.
    Relevant Citations.
    let them ban me. im already not playing by being "disruptive" on a bridge trying to make a difference in the game by letting the devs know I don't agree with the TR change. it would be easier to just cancel VIP and walk away. LOL now people actually care how I spend my time in game by chatting with fellow protestors peacefully and standing around on the least populated server.

The person here being disruptive in this exchange, is you.

So if you cared about the CoC, you would ban yourself and delete your account out of shame, but you don't, because you don't care about the CoC, no surprise there.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouWithMe View Post
    Just wanted to get word out there that you need to be careful advertising occupy in game.

Rumor is there are bans, possibly perma-bans being handed out for advertising the movement in the Marketplace.

Figured we should make sure that this gets out. Having said that this is not firsthand knowledge, it's second hand as is I heard if from someone who says they knew someone.

Honestly I would NOT be all that surprised to hear that they were using the Trade channel or something and that was violating the terms of service, and it could easily be BS but on the off chance it's true I figured a heads up was worth it.

Oh, so it's a bannable offense to log into one of their servers and sit or stand or dance at one of the public places they've created for players with intention for it to serve as a hub where players can sit and stand and dance.
    Use of word occupy is perma ban worthy? They where the first that started using military terminology, am sure it's within their liberty according to the terms of service and CoC to be deploying with extreme prejudice towards the users of their product.
    If they ban any player for logging to this server cause of this, it will just further their censoring any negative opinions in a stance very similar to totalitarian one.
    If they ban anyone for taking part in this peaceful, silent protest, they'll just be digging an even bigger grave for themselves, very same grave they're already one foot in solely based on their development decisions.

To all the people there, Good show.

Well last night was a rough night for me, I got off work, logged in again, and watched my toon Ungood, stand on a bridge. What's hard here is that I wanted to play, I mean, I wanted to just make an alt account, maybe give it some name fitting of the protest, and then play my main a bit.

But, I realized that if I did that, it would defeat the whole point of showing Turbine that I don't need to play this game, the idea of not-playing as a sign of my determination and solidarity. So yah, last night sucked for me, it was the second day that I had full access to the game, I even logged in, and just stood there, not paying.

So my mind started to ask questions about this whole situation, and a reoccurring theme started to play and I kept falling back on the same consideration: Why do things always have to come to this point.

Why do we have to outrage at Turbine, why are they not at the forefront of building their game to be fun. Why is there so much on the table about how to devalue the game to us as opposed to them putting on the forefront of their development how to make the game more enticing, fun and engaging.

When players are enjoying your product, they will spend more on it, that is the truth of things. So, I ask why I am I still playing a game where I am now standing on a bridge, because the developers seem intent on depriving me of a fun game.

This has been a very thought provoking "do nothing" event in my game life, and I am glad to be a part of it.

Superhik- looking at your join date and number of posts I think you may fall in a category of player very similar to me

I hardly ever post , except recently but have been here a long time!

I know there are 1'000s of players who never bother posting and just keep their heads down and play the game they love

However this is a cause for great concern to our community and everyone should post about it!

Add your voices now (in game if you can, forums if you cannot)

Nope. Customers (the most important people in any business equation) are providing feedback on what they want out of the product =/= being disruptive.

In game, when someone logs in they are in market2. The protest is in market1. Not disruptive.

Im actually glad there are people who disagree with it and attempt to troll the protesters - as that simply gets it noticed even more, which is exactly what is needed.
    Last edited by Chai; 10-21-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

The Hatchery

205 accounts now Gogo Bridge!
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    205 accounts now Gogo Bridge!
    Man I get off work in 3 hours time - if this is still going then im so rolling a toon on Wayfinder and joining the protest!

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Khalesh View Post
    Man I get off work in 3 hours time - if this is still going then im so rolling a toon on Wayfinder and joining the protest!
    You, and everyone else, is more than welcome Let's see if we can get the guild to 300 accounts by the end of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalesh View Post
    Superhik- looking at your join date and number of posts I think you may fall in a category of player very similar to me

I hardly ever post , except recently but have been here a long time!

I know there are 1'000s of players who never bother posting and just keep their heads down and play the game they love

However this is a cause for great concern to our community and everyone should post about it!

Add your voices now (in game if you can, forums if you cannot)
    yup, like me, I was here at launch. Also a VIP for a lonnnng time.

The people sailing this ship have been headed towards troubled waters for some time now. This will be my breaking point if this goes live, even with reduced saga completions.

I def support the Bridge Burners. I don't feel like retiring my toon to hang out in a bar.
    Ainur Wer'lak Thelanis

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast