Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild List

Community Member

Cool Guild List

If you want to tell the server about your guild respond here.

Coalition of Might (CoM) is a Family guild open to new players who are looking to enhance their gaming experience. We try to respect the feelings and desires of our members trying to help the guild as a whole. We are not an elite guild but do have some very highly skilled players who are willing to help out newer guildies. Please speak with any members for admission and they will contact an officer to invite you. coalition of might sarlona. Leader Reaemma; Successor Tyeflame

Crimson Guard : A fun-loving, pranksterish, kids at heart, kind of guild. We always have fun with what we are doing while respecting others and what they consider fun. We run weekly raids, have guild trade nights, and have guild "Handmedown" nights. We are much more interested in playing with friends and having a good time than trying to prove how "leet" we are, especially in a non-PVP game. Many old-timers, very few (if any) children. Many solid players with solid planning and tactics from the leadership of the guild. We try and focus the guild and help newer members level faster. We currently have over 200 active characters and would be more than happy to welcome you in if the above interests you. Feel free to contact myself or any other member of the CRIMSON GUARD if you have any questions. LEADER: ASGOOD OFFICERS: Docdoc, Hanns, Waffle, Barak, Marak, Drizzett, Raal, Velveteen, Sleepy, Anslem, Vudu,...

Defense Guild: Minimum Drama, Moderate Raiding, Maximum "Grease-is-a-party-buff", Might be Waffles...Most of our guild has played PnP for ~10 years. We know each other quite well and play together nicely. We area a small guild. As a result we often low-man quests. We run raids that are mostly PUGs with a high success rate. We innovate new ways to complete quests and build characters. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo of "how things are done". Our leader likes to hump sheep. Don't ask, unless you've brought shears. http://defenseguild.net Guild Contacts: Samius, Tobril, Torrance

Eternal Wrath: The leader is Tommyguns. We are looking for any lvl chacters but just be active mature players. http://eternalwrath.guildlaunch.com/

Forgotten Legion : Forgotten Legion is a Multi-Gaming group.We are looking for mature fun people to join us here at the Legion!We pride ourselves on our grit and ability to get the job done,but that comes from teamwork not the fact that we zerged a dungeon a hundred times. Website & Forums:www.forgottenlegion.net

Halfling Commandos: A loose guild with three rules: (1) You must be at most THIS TALL (holds hand about 4' above the ground ) to ride this ride; (2) A sense of humor overcomes a lot of flaws; (3) A GOOD sense of humor is nice but not necessary; you get credit for trying. Come join us as we show the Talls what they've been missing. Contact: Officers: Mawry, Brymn, Coin, Ink, Laeitheos, Quickfoot, Kendle, Kepp and Darklly with in game tells.

Malicious Souls: We are a laid-back guild. We offer help to all members in DDO, whether new or experienced, all one needs to do is ask. We are easy to get along with and like to have tons of fun, so, if you're in need of help with a quest, are looking to join a guild for the first time, or are looking for a new home for your character, visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way. Because we are a new guild we are small and are looking to expand. I am not a new player however. I've been playing since August of 2008, and I have over 22+ years of PnP DnD behind me. I'm willing to help any and all players. We currently have alliances with: East Coast Bullies; Random Allies; Random Allies Elite; and The Keepers of Stormreach. If you would like to form an alliance with us, please send me a tell in game or visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way.

Random Allies: is a Low-to-Mid level Assistance Guild. We get new players started off and running all the way up to level 13. We help with builds, quests, money, items, advice...all the things a new player or new toon needs to get where they're going. At Level 13 we move you to the Random Allies Elite guild which specializes in Vale, Shroud, Hound, Tor/Reaver, Demon Queen, etc. We also help you with Green Steel items, ingredients and crafting. RAE is strictly 16+ with some, but few, exceptions. The age limit is set in a manner that allows the members to be fairly laid back and we don't guard ourselves against idiotic or lewd behavior, remarks, language, etc... But it is advised to respect other Guild members in the regards to harassment, personal attacks or rudeness. We adhere to a strict three-strike policy here and EVERYONE has a say. RAE is new so the guild list is fairly small as I've been working hard on the assistance Guild. For more information you can send a /tell to me in game. I run on: Zanglion, Akyna, Dyraius, Trabvin and Zolina. Check out our websites: www.randomallies.tk and www.randomallieselite.tk

Servants of the Silver Flame: We are a role-playing guild based on a pilgrimage of the Church of the Silver Flame. Members must be role-players whose characters are members of the Church of the Silver Flame (pilgrims or converts). Recruitment is limited to people we have grouped with in game whose characters fit our theme. Our preferred mode of communication is text chat. Members are also encouraged to "dress the part"; using shields with the Silver Flame crest if possible, etc. Contacts: Sarramark, Randicus, Amberwine, and any other member.

Soulless: We are a strong core of active and experienced players who are willing to help others become better players.We are a high-end style of players that raid's alot and enjoy game at it's highest level of play.We are mature players who enjoy grouping together, We are looking for are friends/guildmates that enjoy running the hard quests,get it done quick and at the same time hanging back and have fun. http://www.soulless.guildcafe.com Guild Contacts: Thrann or Mayberry

The Twelve Moons is a casual play guild on the Sarlona server. Almost every weekend we run a raid, have a guild bank, hold games with great prizes, and just have a lot of fun playing DDO. We play the high level content as well as run our lowbie alts. The Twelve Moons has been a guild since beta. Come join the fun. Visit our website at: http://www.beam.to/twelvemoons

Wicked Gypsies: Invite only. Wicked Gypsies is a fun-loving, mature, and active guild. We support one another, and take our time to enjoy the quests, not rush through them. We strongly emphasize teamwork.
    Website & Forums: http://www.wickedgypsies.com
    Last edited by David_Edwards; 09-03-2009 at 07:53 AM.

No offence.. But if the Mod locked your other thread about this... Why are you still making these? =/

Community Member

Default Locked Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    Quote Originally Posted by David Edwards
    Why did you lock my thread?
    I am sorry I had to close it. Unfortunately you seemed to have gotten caught in an argument between several people on your server. You can restart it if you want, but I'll have to close it again if they start fighting again.
    See Above

really your just asking to make the cube mad and when the cube gets made he lays out the law o.0
    Looted 1000's of boxes
    Leveled 15 lvl 10's
    Tested a long time in beta
    Got the wife to play DDO

Priceless!

Default reply

We sure dont want the discussion to end up in the "official guild list thread", that surely would be a moutfull for ole cubey

Community Member

i like this thread. im hungry.
    Solo'd WW at level 10 on hard
    Did Tempest spine a few times
    According to Devs First dwarven rogue named Lextalionis on ALL servers to make it to level 10 on elite

Community Member

If you have a guild on adar list it here.

Community Member

Isn't there already a guild list thread going with several guilds listed on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Donnar
    Isn't there already a guild list thread going with several guilds listed on it?

yes he's jus tstarting **** with hurrikane..

The A-Team, a fun guild, with plenty of loot for everybody!
    Proud Member Of The A Team
    Danvolth: rogue 8/ rnger 1/ Bard 4
    Hughgo: Cleric 14 Danvoth: rogue 10/ Fighter 2/ Rnger 2
    Imur: Fighter 6 Rammer: pally 5 Forgone: Fighter 5/ rogue 3/ Barb 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoY
    yes he's jus tstarting **** with hurrikane..
    If he was he would be posting in Hurrikanes thread as Hurrikane has done to his.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane
    really your just asking to make the cube mad and when the cube gets made he lays out the law o.0
    Hmmm angering the Cube eh?

Community Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by David Edwards
    Hmmm angering the Cube eh?
    I think this is more about the ego boost associated with having your name associated with the "official guild list" on the server's forum and keeping that post at the top of the thread list than actually helping anyone find a guild (which this effort is cleverly disguised as.) Apparently the battle has gone Hurrikane's way because he got a sticky from the Devs but IMO both of your egos need major deflation and a real emphasis needs to be placed on helping people find like minded guilds and other players instead of serving your own avatars and guilds.
    -Muykul

Playing DDO is like a love affair. If you don't take it seriously, it's no fun; if you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Muykul
    I think this is more about the ego boost associated with having your name associated with the "official guild list" on the server's forum and keeping that post at the top of the thread list than actually helping anyone find a guild (which this effort is cleverly disguised as.) Apparently the battle has gone Hurrikane's way because he got a sticky from the Devs but IMO both of your egos need major deflation and a real emphasis needs to be placed on helping people find like minded guilds and other players instead of serving your own avatars and guilds.

alright.. yeah I took the time to contact every guild recuriting here i could as well as let people in game know Iv made a list and I update it at least 3 times a day for ego ...at any rate grandpa found my guild list benifitial and used me to hoste your guys great guild and yes i have nothing against your guild its been around as long as mine so you must be doing something right cheers flame away if thats your mind set just because its Hurrikane
    Looted 1000's of boxes
    Leveled 15 lvl 10's
    Tested a long time in beta
    Got the wife to play DDO

Priceless!

Community Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane
    alright.. yeah I took the time to contact every guild recuriting here i could as well as let people in game know Iv made a list and I update it at least 3 times a day for ego ...at any rate grandpa found my guild list benifitial and used me to hoste your guys great guild and yes i have nothing against your guild its been around as long as mine so you must be doing something right cheers flame away if thats your mind set just because its Hurrikane
    Oh no... I think posting a "master guild list" with descriptions is an honorable thing to do and I applaud your effort to get it a sticky. Thanks to both of you for posting my guild, and several others. I think it will make it easier for everyone on the server to find a guild if they so chose.

However your antagonistic posts on his thread and his on yours were obviously just a flame war between two people looking to prove who was better, and because of it the cube shut it down. You both had more or less the same idea, but because his list came after yours, his list was dumb. IMO its kind of like the Salvation Army trying to get the Red Cross shutdown. If your list was better and more frequently updated then it would have been more visable on the forums and your efforts would not have been in vain, and the same for him. And if both threads were equally as awesome, then what is so wrong with having two well maintained guild lists on our lowly server forum?

This really has nothing to do with Hurrikane. I've grouped with you. I enjoy your no-nonsense playstyle. Any two newbs could have posted the exact same load of cow dung and my opinion would have been exactly the same. That said, you are a very popular figure on the server, and because of it have many people who admire you. Destorying the posts of others (even if they are blatantly trying to copy something you've done) really dosen't help your reputation and given your position as the Guild Leader of the "Elite Guild on Adar" I'd preffer to see more encouragement and guidance coming from your general direction, even if you truly know or believe the other player is well off base.

Just my 2cp.
    -Muykul

Playing DDO is like a love affair. If you don't take it seriously, it's no fun; if you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Muykul
    You are a very popular figure on the server, and because of it have many people who admire you. Destorying the posts of others (even if they are blatantly trying to copy something you've done) really dosen't help your reputation and given your position as the Guild Leader of the "Elite Guild on Adar" I'd preffer to see more encouragement and guidance coming from your general direction, even if you truly know or believe the other player is well off base.

Just my 2cp.
    Very popular and admire is streaching it a bit. Lol I play on adar ond have only heard of him on the forums and puged with a few of his guildies.

I think some of us are beyond the self permoteing stage. The term Elite in my veiw is a sales pitch for self promoteing and perhaps get a edge on the next upcoming beta lol. Haveing spent time in The Syndicate they dont even self permote like this so I guess its something he has to do for himself.

Personally I like this list and really look at them all including the official guild matchup list off the main forums which gives you a all guild all server list. All and all both put time into these and they should really not take it personaly.

When i want to check out this list I'll bump it so I dont have to paw through the threads to find it. The official one lol is already sticky which suprised me after the cube ate all those multi server posts but hey

Community Member

New guild listing added

Glad to see they are still rolling in

Community Member

Another fine guild added.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Considering Hurricane's got stickied, I imagine we might as well just use that one.
    Soni Delayne - lvl 11 Human Rogue - Adar
    Sonar - lvl 8 Drow Bard - Adar

The Definitive AC Bonus Thread
    The *new* Definitive Cube Tracker!

..._/)...................(\/)
    ..(Xx)...................(==)
    ..(><)
    ...................(> )> ***

Zombunny.........................Bunninja

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast