Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Guild List

Smile Guild

I am the leader of the knights of Takhisis, the guild is still small but im attempting to recruit more players in hopes i can start running guild raids and whatnot,
    i only have 1 rule and that is please try to be respectful of others cuz when people see im your guild leader they will send tells saying "ah that guys a ****"
    other than that we are very easy going and more than willing to help out with quests and whatnot
    *Sarlona server*
    -Wraistlynn 20th TR wizard-
    -Khellendros 20th Cleric-
    -Malystrix- Monster build

Community Member

Maybe this would be a nice time to uhm... update?
    Multiple guilds in the list have new leaders, smaller or bigger member totals and alot of other stuff thats not correct anymore...
    so either someone should work on an update (sending the leaders of the current stated guilds a pm and making sure guild leaders know of this post)
    or it should be unstickyed ..

Invictus Maneo (http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-invictus_maneo/) is now recruiting. Guild Leader is Theogard. Officers are Darkrobe and Azkend.

Community Member

Nightfall

Nightfall is a quild about casual and solo players.
    We are formed just to benefit from the guild reward system. Anyone can join without any kind of obligation to the guild. No need to group or even talk to guild chat, just play as you really like.

so i guess the solo/nonguild guild is the new thing, had the idea but never thought to advertise
    me a friend and our alts
    Hammerbeard Clan http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-hammerbeard_clan/

Community Member

Default East Coast Bullies

[/QUOTE=David_Edwards;438711]If you want to tell the server about your guild respond here.

East Coast Bullies: Casual guild in Sarona that does have any specific set of rules, you don't have to be on the east coast to join... we have a number of people from all over the world. The guild play is not structured at all sooo you're not obligated to do any quests you don't wanna do. The only thing that we do expect from you here is to act like a human being. We dont like forsaken tribe and usually avoid running with them. We have a large amount of mature officers that can help you if youre new and keep up with you if youve been around since the beginning of time. Leader: Sofo; Successor: Ilwrekit or Wickedcrush (either one of them). Contact Sofo, Chucku, Spewnie, Holz, Revik, or Wickedcrush for recruitment. (we dont recruit ******bags...)
    Coalition of Might (CoM) is a Family guild open to new players who are looking to enhance their gaming experience. We try to respect the feelings and desires of our members trying to help the guild as a whole. We are not an elite guild but do have some very highly skilled players who are willing to help out newer guildies. Please speak with any members for admission and they will contact an officer to invite you. coalition of might sarlona. Leader Reaemma; Successor Tyeflame

Crimson Guard : A fun-loving, pranksterish, kids at heart, kind of guild. We always have fun with what we are doing while respecting others and what they consider fun. We run weekly raids, have guild trade nights, and have guild "Handmedown" nights. We are much more interested in playing with friends and having a good time than trying to prove how "leet" we are, especially in a non-PVP game. Many old-timers, very few (if any) children. Many solid players with solid planning and tactics from the leadership of the guild. We try and focus the guild and help newer members level faster. We currently have over 200 active characters and would be more than happy to welcome you in if the above interests you. Feel free to contact myself or any other member of the CRIMSON GUARD if you have any questions. LEADER: ASGOOD OFFICERS: Docdoc, Hanns, Waffle, Barak, Marak, Drizzett, Raal, Velveteen, Sleepy, Anslem, Vudu,...

Defense Guild: Minimum Drama, Moderate Raiding, Maximum "Grease-is-a-party-buff", Might be Waffles...Most of our guild has played PnP for ~10 years. We know each other quite well and play together nicely. We area a small guild. As a result we often low-man quests. We run raids that are mostly PUGs with a high success rate. We innovate new ways to complete quests and build characters. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo of "how things are done". Our leader likes to hump sheep. Don't ask, unless you've brought shears. http://defenseguild.net Guild Contacts: Samius, Tobril, Torrance

Eternal Wrath: The leader is Tommyguns. We are looking for any lvl chacters but just be active mature players. http://eternalwrath.guildlaunch.com/

Forgotten Legion : Forgotten Legion is a Multi-Gaming group.We are looking for mature fun people to join us here at the Legion!We pride ourselves on our grit and ability to get the job done,but that comes from teamwork not the fact that we zerged a dungeon a hundred times. Website & Forums:www.forgottenlegion.net

Halfling Commandos: A loose guild with three rules: (1) You must be at most THIS TALL (holds hand about 4' above the ground ) to ride this ride; (2) A sense of humor overcomes a lot of flaws; (3) A GOOD sense of humor is nice but not necessary; you get credit for trying. Come join us as we show the Talls what they've been missing. Contact: Officers: Mawry, Brymn, Coin, Ink, Laeitheos, Quickfoot, Kendle, Kepp and Darklly with in game tells.

Malicious Souls: We are a laid-back guild. We offer help to all members in DDO, whether new or experienced, all one needs to do is ask. We are easy to get along with and like to have tons of fun, so, if you're in need of help with a quest, are looking to join a guild for the first time, or are looking for a new home for your character, visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way. Because we are a new guild we are small and are looking to expand. I am not a new player however. I've been playing since August of 2008, and I have over 22+ years of PnP DnD behind me. I'm willing to help any and all players. We currently have alliances with: East Coast Bullies; Random Allies; Random Allies Elite; and The Keepers of Stormreach. If you would like to form an alliance with us, please send me a tell in game or visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way.

Random Allies: is a Low-to-Mid level Assistance Guild. We get new players started off and running all the way up to level 13. We help with builds, quests, money, items, advice...all the things a new player or new toon needs to get where they're going. At Level 13 we move you to the Random Allies Elite guild which specializes in Vale, Shroud, Hound, Tor/Reaver, Demon Queen, etc. We also help you with Green Steel items, ingredients and crafting. RAE is strictly 16+ with some, but few, exceptions. The age limit is set in a manner that allows the members to be fairly laid back and we don't guard ourselves against idiotic or lewd behavior, remarks, language, etc... But it is advised to respect other Guild members in the regards to harassment, personal attacks or rudeness. We adhere to a strict three-strike policy here and EVERYONE has a say. RAE is new so the guild list is fairly small as I've been working hard on the assistance Guild. For more information you can send a /tell to me in game. I run on: Zanglion, Akyna, Dyraius, Trabvin and Zolina. Check out our websites: www.randomallies.tk and www.randomallieselite.tk

Servants of the Silver Flame: We are a role-playing guild based on a pilgrimage of the Church of the Silver Flame. Members must be role-players whose characters are members of the Church of the Silver Flame (pilgrims or converts). Recruitment is limited to people we have grouped with in game whose characters fit our theme. Our preferred mode of communication is text chat. Members are also encouraged to "dress the part"; using shields with the Silver Flame crest if possible, etc. Contacts: Sarramark, Randicus, Amberwine, and any other member.

Soulless: We are a strong core of active and experienced players who are willing to help others become better players.We are a high-end style of players that raid's alot and enjoy game at it's highest level of play.We are mature players who enjoy grouping together, We are looking for are friends/guildmates that enjoy running the hard quests,get it done quick and at the same time hanging back and have fun. http://www.soulless.guildcafe.com Guild Contacts: Thrann or Mayberry

The Twelve Moons is a casual play guild on the Sarlona server. Almost every weekend we run a raid, have a guild bank, hold games with great prizes, and just have a lot of fun playing DDO. We play the high level content as well as run our lowbie alts. The Twelve Moons has been a guild since beta. Come join the fun. Visit our website at: http://www.beam.to/twelvemoons

Wicked Gypsies: Invite only. Wicked Gypsies is a fun-loving, mature, and active guild. We support one another, and take our time to enjoy the quests, not rush through them. We strongly emphasize teamwork.
    Website & Forums: http://www.wickedgypsies.com[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by acs237; 07-08-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Community Member

Default the undead cleansing krew!

Guild Name--The Undead Cleansing Krew

Guild Type-- Anything and Everything

Guild Contacts--If you would like to join send me or any of the officers a tell
    (Misskristina)-leader
    (Amnish)- successer/officer
    (Avtmar)-officer
    (Darthmarcuss)- officer
    (Kristinalove)-officer
    (kristinaxoxo)-officer
    (Maolon)-officer
    (Noches)-officer
    (Oblivionn)-officer
    (Phasemoon)-officer
    (Scrags)-officer
    (Tealsunxp)-officer
    (Wargut)-officer

Recruiting status-- We are always recuiting!

About you-- We are a level23 guild. We are currently starting over because of inactives.We only accept actives at the moment but we will accept any level and class.There are some rules but these are very important.

-must be on at least once a month!!! if inactive due to sickness, health problems, vacation , family or any other problem we will work it out. (REAL LIFE COMES FIRST)
    - no swearing.......there are no acceptions on this
    - Be nice and help others, If someone asks you a question dont call them a noob.... you were a noob before too ya kno....
    -lastly, resurrect a fallen team-mate its the best thing you can do for a guildee

IThe Undead Cleansing Krew is currently recruiting. We are a level23 guild. We are currently starting over because of inactives.We only accept actives at the moment but we will accept any level and class.There are some rules but these are very important.

-must be on at least once a month!!! if inactive due to sickness, health problems, vacation , family or any other problem we will work it out. (REAL LIFE COMES FIRST)
    - no swearing.......there are no acceptions on this
    - Be nice and help others, If someone asks you a question dont call them a noob.... you were a noob before too ya kno....
    -lastly, resurrect a fallen team-mate its the best thing you can do for a guildee

If you would like to join send me or any of the officers a tell
    (Misskristina)-leader
    (Amnish)- successer/officer
    (Avtmar)-officer
    (Darthmarcuss)- officer
    (Kristinalove)-officer
    (kristinaxoxo)-officer
    (Maolon)-officer
    (Noches)-officer
    (Oblivionn)-officer
    (Phasemoon)-officer
    (Scrags)-officer
    (Tealsunxp)-officer
    (Wargut)-officer

Community Member

Exclamation Order of the Dragon above

Guild Name: Order of the Dragon above (50 lvl atm)
    Guild Type: brotherhood
    Guild forum: http://www.bigupmagazin.com/phpBB3/
    Guild Contacts: Miryel, Myrabelle, Ainz, Irean, Cakemonster, Yanimir, Killabit, Tuike, Valelene - any member actually
    Recruiting status: Taking new experienced members, you have to:
    1. Play well
    2. Be active (play 2-3 times for at least 2 hours a week).
    3. Be polite and helpful
    to be invited.
    About us: Growing guild with good communication. All are good enough at whatever they do. If you feel you're the guy, join us!

Community Member

Guild Name: Nerds of the Nightscape
    Guild Type: Casual and fun
    Guild website: http://my.ddo.com/guild-sarlona-nerd...he_nightscape/ (MyDDO Page)
    Guild Contacts: Novthoroniel (leader) or Gwyidion (officer)
    Recruiting?: Yes. We are looking for active members. All classes and levels welcome!
    About you: Started by a small group of friends who always seemed to find themselves up ridiculously late playing DDO! It's addicting isn't it? But now we are looking to expand. We are pretty casual players; laid back and fun. We like to take our times with quests and make sure we clear everything and get all that optional XP and extra goodies. (We love
    loot!) However, as we expand we'd love to start running regular raids and things of that nature.

Send the leader (me) or one of the officers a message if you are interested or want more information. We'd love to have you join us!

Default Obscura Consilium

Guild Name : Obscura Consilium
    Recruiting : No
    Note : Italian Guild
    Site : http://obscura.forumfree.it/
    Last edited by Dekh; 03-06-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Arrow Spellbinders of Sarlona Looking for More Officers

Spellbinders (level 46 guild with 4 active accounts and 1 inactive account atm) are looking for 2 more Officers. Applicants have to be committed daily players, and must be VIP or Premium with access to most of the contents. Also every single character of Sarlona server regardless of it's a bank toon or just a Cannith crafter must be brought inside the guild, because we do not support multiple guild or server representations. Spellbinders is mainly an end game guild, and we focus on epic quests and high level raids. Everyone in the guild is an Officer, and currently we are planning to increase our member base to six to get the 300% bonus reknowns. It's a very small guild, so we act as a family and help each other in all possible ways. Interested people are requested to send me PM or in game message asap. I wish you all the best in everything, hoping to fight beside you in Sarlona.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Order of the Rising Phoenix: A fairly Casual guild with a range of levels among its members. Most members seem to be EST. Leader: (will update later), Successor (update later). Recruiting: Unknown, however, the old recruiting of joining groups with Officers will always work. Tankmonk, an officer, has been on frequently and is more than helpful in quests and can help steer you in the right direction if you wish to join.

http://orderoftherisingphoenix.guild...&TabID=3751630
    Last edited by Seikojin; 03-03-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Community Member

"Of Clan McCloud" is coming back! We are an established Sarlona guild, now looking to turn it up to 11! We have a relaxed to attitude to DDO- all we ask is that you enjoy it! Some of our players like to grind, some to farm, others just enjoy getting into a quest. Any level, any class, just as long as you are a gamer not a complainer

Hey all I'm the Founder and one of the Dragon's Heads of my guild Fire of the Dragon.

IF you want to know more About us you can find that and more on our web site

http://fireofthedragon.shivtr.com/

The rules are basically all there I just have to finalist the Sites rules page as well as several other pages. I manage the Site and most of the guild it self.

I have a Co leader that manages the Ingame guild but he is currently on break no clue when he will get back home from vacation.

The main requirement is that you are an adult 18+ or prove that you are mentally mature enough to be in our guild. other than that What you do in the guild is up to you just keep the BS and Drama of IRL out of the guild and keep to the forum Section for it on our site.

As far as if we accept people the answer is yes but remember you must sign up on the site to help us keep track of your toons if you have multiple characters in the guild or even just one this way when we do get large enough that we have 60+ people on in the guild we know who's toon is who.

we accept every type of player from Heavy RP to soloists just follow the rules and your golden
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Founder
    Guild Leader - Death Smile

*Shadowlands*

Guild Name: Shadowlands
    Guild Type: Casual

We are gamers + Dungeons and Dragons nerds

Guild Contacts: Mary, Calleous, Pytello, Wriggler

Recruiting status: Accepting all players! All welcome - any level, any DDO experience.

Our only requirement is to have fun.

About us: Seasoned gamers who love Dungeons and Dragons, Standing Stone, and the DDO community. We have played many MMOs over the years, Ultima, SWG, LOTRO, EVE, SWToR. Mary (GM) was a beta tester for DDO and has played off and on since launch and has lots of veteran experience. We play every day and focus on chillaxing for laid back enjoyment and fun.

If you are interested please send an in-game mail to 'Mary' requesting membership.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing-norgay View Post
    "Of Clan McCloud" is coming back! We are an established Sarlona guild, now looking to turn it up to 11! We have a relaxed to attitude to DDO- all we ask is that you enjoy it! Some of our players like to grind, some to farm, others just enjoy getting into a quest. Any level, any class, just as long as you are a gamer not a complainer
    Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    Hey all I'm the Founder and one of the Dragon's Heads of my guild Fire of the Dragon.

IF you want to know more About us you can find that and more on our web site

http://fireofthedragon.shivtr.com/

The rules are basically all there I just have to finalist the Sites rules page as well as several other pages. I manage the Site and most of the guild it self.

I have a Co leader that manages the Ingame guild but he is currently on break no clue when he will get back home from vacation.

The main requirement is that you are an adult 18+ or prove that you are mentally mature enough to be in our guild. other than that What you do in the guild is up to you just keep the BS and Drama of IRL out of the guild and keep to the forum Section for it on our site.

As far as if we accept people the answer is yes but remember you must sign up on the site to help us keep track of your toons if you have multiple characters in the guild or even just one this way when we do get large enough that we have 60+ people on in the guild we know who's toon is who.

we accept every type of player from Heavy RP to soloists just follow the rules and your golden
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen View Post
    *Shadowlands*

Guild Name: Shadowlands
    Guild Type: Casual

We are gamers + Dungeons and Dragons nerds

Guild Contacts: Mary, Calleous, Pytello, Wriggler

Recruiting status: Accepting all players! All welcome - any level, any DDO experience.

Our only requirement is to have fun.

About us: Seasoned gamers who love Dungeons and Dragons, Standing Stone, and the DDO community. We have played many MMOs over the years, Ultima, SWG, LOTRO, EVE, SWToR. Mary (GM) was a beta tester for DDO and has played off and on since launch and has lots of veteran experience. We play every day and focus on chillaxing for laid back enjoyment and fun.

If you are interested please send an in-game mail to 'Mary' requesting membership.
    What timezones are your guilds mainly active?

Community Member

Default DragonLance Heros

Quote Originally Posted by David_Edwards View Post
    If you want to tell the server about your guild respond here.

Coalition of Might (CoM) is a Family guild open to new players who are looking to enhance their gaming experience. We try to respect the feelings and desires of our members trying to help the guild as a whole. We are not an elite guild but do have some very highly skilled players who are willing to help out newer guildies. Please speak with any members for admission and they will contact an officer to invite you. coalition of might sarlona. Leader Reaemma; Successor Tyeflame

Crimson Guard : A fun-loving, pranksterish, kids at heart, kind of guild. We always have fun with what we are doing while respecting others and what they consider fun. We run weekly raids, have guild trade nights, and have guild "Handmedown" nights. We are much more interested in playing with friends and having a good time than trying to prove how "leet" we are, especially in a non-PVP game. Many old-timers, very few (if any) children. Many solid players with solid planning and tactics from the leadership of the guild. We try and focus the guild and help newer members level faster. We currently have over 200 active characters and would be more than happy to welcome you in if the above interests you. Feel free to contact myself or any other member of the CRIMSON GUARD if you have any questions. LEADER: ASGOOD OFFICERS: Docdoc, Hanns, Waffle, Barak, Marak, Drizzett, Raal, Velveteen, Sleepy, Anslem, Vudu,...

Defense Guild: Minimum Drama, Moderate Raiding, Maximum "Grease-is-a-party-buff", Might be Waffles...Most of our guild has played PnP for ~10 years. We know each other quite well and play together nicely. We area a small guild. As a result we often low-man quests. We run raids that are mostly PUGs with a high success rate. We innovate new ways to complete quests and build characters. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo of "how things are done". Our leader likes to hump sheep. Don't ask, unless you've brought shears. http://defenseguild.net Guild Contacts: Samius, Tobril, Torrance

Eternal Wrath: The leader is Tommyguns. We are looking for any lvl chacters but just be active mature players. http://eternalwrath.guildlaunch.com/

Forgotten Legion : Forgotten Legion is a Multi-Gaming group.We are looking for mature fun people to join us here at the Legion!We pride ourselves on our grit and ability to get the job done,but that comes from teamwork not the fact that we zerged a dungeon a hundred times. Website & Forums:www.forgottenlegion.net

Halfling Commandos: A loose guild with three rules: (1) You must be at most THIS TALL (holds hand about 4' above the ground ) to ride this ride; (2) A sense of humor overcomes a lot of flaws; (3) A GOOD sense of humor is nice but not necessary; you get credit for trying. Come join us as we show the Talls what they've been missing. Contact: Officers: Mawry, Brymn, Coin, Ink, Laeitheos, Quickfoot, Kendle, Kepp and Darklly with in game tells.

Malicious Souls: We are a laid-back guild. We offer help to all members in DDO, whether new or experienced, all one needs to do is ask. We are easy to get along with and like to have tons of fun, so, if you're in need of help with a quest, are looking to join a guild for the first time, or are looking for a new home for your character, visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way. Because we are a new guild we are small and are looking to expand. I am not a new player however. I've been playing since August of 2008, and I have over 22+ years of PnP DnD behind me. I'm willing to help any and all players. We currently have alliances with: East Coast Bullies; Random Allies; Random Allies Elite; and The Keepers of Stormreach. If you would like to form an alliance with us, please send me a tell in game or visit our site at www.malicioussouls.tk and send me a message that way.

Random Allies: is a Low-to-Mid level Assistance Guild. We get new players started off and running all the way up to level 13. We help with builds, quests, money, items, advice...all the things a new player or new toon needs to get where they're going. At Level 13 we move you to the Random Allies Elite guild which specializes in Vale, Shroud, Hound, Tor/Reaver, Demon Queen, etc. We also help you with Green Steel items, ingredients and crafting. RAE is strictly 16+ with some, but few, exceptions. The age limit is set in a manner that allows the members to be fairly laid back and we don't guard ourselves against idiotic or lewd behavior, remarks, language, etc... But it is advised to respect other Guild members in the regards to harassment, personal attacks or rudeness. We adhere to a strict three-strike policy here and EVERYONE has a say. RAE is new so the guild list is fairly small as I've been working hard on the assistance Guild. For more information you can send a /tell to me in game. I run on: Zanglion, Akyna, Dyraius, Trabvin and Zolina. Check out our websites: www.randomallies.tk and www.randomallieselite.tk

Servants of the Silver Flame: We are a role-playing guild based on a pilgrimage of the Church of the Silver Flame. Members must be role-players whose characters are members of the Church of the Silver Flame (pilgrims or converts). Recruitment is limited to people we have grouped with in game whose characters fit our theme. Our preferred mode of communication is text chat. Members are also encouraged to "dress the part"; using shields with the Silver Flame crest if possible, etc. Contacts: Sarramark, Randicus, Amberwine, and any other member.

Soulless: We are a strong core of active and experienced players who are willing to help others become better players.We are a high-end style of players that raid's alot and enjoy game at it's highest level of play.We are mature players who enjoy grouping together, We are looking for are friends/guildmates that enjoy running the hard quests,get it done quick and at the same time hanging back and have fun. http://www.soulless.guildcafe.com Guild Contacts: Thrann or Mayberry

The Twelve Moons is a casual play guild on the Sarlona server. Almost every weekend we run a raid, have a guild bank, hold games with great prizes, and just have a lot of fun playing DDO. We play the high level content as well as run our lowbie alts. The Twelve Moons has been a guild since beta. Come join the fun. Visit our website at: http://www.beam.to/twelvemoons

Wicked Gypsies: Invite only. Wicked Gypsies is a fun-loving, mature, and active guild. We support one another, and take our time to enjoy the quests, not rush through them. We strongly emphasize teamwork.
    Website & Forums: http://www.wickedgypsies.com
    [COLAR="Yellow"] DragonLance Heros[/COLOR]: We are a family based guild looking to recruit new members to grow with us. We like to teach new players the game from our past experiences. We have been playing DDO since 2007 so are very informative about the game. We want to know who are guild members are not just as a player but as a person in general. I am not saying you have to share personal information with us. We usually pug raids because we do not have enough bodies to fill a raid as of yet. If interested please send Tell to Birell, or Blaquedeath. In game mail is fine too with a time I can get with you in game would be appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Community Member

Default DragonLance Heros

DragonLance Heros: We are a family based guild and are looking to recruit members to grow with us. We are willing to teach new players the game. Leader is Raistlynia, and successor is Blaquedeath. We would like to know who our guildies are not saying you have to share personal information. I want everyone to feel comfortable here. This is a place where we all come to get away from Real life and I would like to keep it that way. We usually pug raids because we do not have enough bodies to fill a raid as of yet. We have been playing DDO since about 2007 so we have enough experience and knowledge to teach new players the game. If interested in joining or getting to know us please send tell or in game mail to Birell with a good time to chat with you in game. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678