Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Guild List

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    bro if u gunna do a guild list, research it , use ur who list, contact ppl. dun just ask here. lots of ppl dun bother coming here. IF u havent noticed... sorry but im older AND if ur gunna do something , do it right or just dont bother!
    So what is your point exactly?
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

Guys, David is VOLUNTEERING his time to do a favor for the community. If you dont like his format or dont agree with his method, then feel free to post your guild elsewhere. Any time volunteered for the community is a plus. If you feel you could do a better job, then by all means do so, but until such time as you do, I think this thread is great

I for one, find the list helpful and think he's doing a good job. If there is another resource for guild matching, I havn't yet found it and this seemed a good place to turn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden View Post
    Guys, David is VOLUNTEERING his time to do a favor for the community. If you dont like his format or dont agree with his method, then feel free to post your guild elsewhere. Any time volunteered for the community is a plus. If you feel you could do a better job, then by all means do so, but until such time as you do, I think this thread is great

I for one, find the list helpful and think he's doing a good job. If there is another resource for guild matching, I havn't yet found it and this seemed a good place to turn.
    I appreciate the thought, thanks.

I seems the Legends of Eberron has disbanded the leader was Hennett.
    Liamfrancais- Human Pally 16 (Mythical), Balto-Drow Sorc 16 (Mythical), Baltaz-Drow Rgr 16 (Forgotten Legion), Adarforged-WF Barb 16 (Mythical), Bringit-Dwarf FTR/barb 12/4 (Just Me), Zudomon-Elf wiz 15 (Twisted Fate), Rudadonna-H clr 16 (Mythical)

Default The Twelve Moons

Please add the Twelve Moons to your list of Sarlona guilds.

The Twelve Moons is a casual play guild on the Sarlona server. Almost every weekend we run a raid, have a guild bank, hold games with great prizes, and just have a lot of fun playing DDO. We play the high level content as well as run our lowbie alts. The Twelve Moons has been a guild since beta. Come join the fun.

visit our website at:
    http://www.beam.to/twelvemoons

Sumac

Community Member Madhatternynja2007's Avatar

The Lunatics of Goodwill request an add to the current Guild List on the server Sarlona. I have made a post about my guild.

Community Member

Welcome to The Twelve Moons is a casual play guild on the Sarlona server. Almost every weekend we run a raid, have a guild bank, hold games with great prizes, and just have a lot of fun playing DDO. We play the high level content as well as run our lowbie alts. The Twelve Moons has been a guild since beta. Come join the fun. Visit our website at: http://www.beam.to/twelvemoons

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatternynja2007 View Post
    The Lunatics of Goodwill request an add to the current Guild List on the server Sarlona. I have made a post about my guild.

Please send me some information to create the listing.

Community Member

Default Fighting Clowns

Guild Name: Fighting Clowns

Guild Type: Casual

Guild Website: In future

Guild Contacts: Sargen, Daggon, Einstein-Aerenal, Drtako, Oichy
    Ask any clown you see for info or to find an officer

Recruiting Status: Recruiting friendly team players who want to play D & D as it was meant to be; a group of adventures working together, using their own unique skills to accomplish quest goals.

About us: Mostly USA evening players, but may be found anytime. We tend to play against the dungeon, not the clock and not each other. Most of us are long time P & P players. We are newbie friendly and typically will go slow enough for everyone to keep up. No one is pressured to play within the guild. Players of all levels are welcome to come play with us. Would like to add a few experienced players as raid guides.

See you in Stormreach and, as always, happy questing, Sargen.
    Last edited by jjeb59; 06-30-2008 at 08:38 AM.

I have recently resubbed and find my old guild seems to have transferred to another guild. I was wondering if any members of the old guild "Chaotic Shadows" is still playing? If so Let me Know. Other wise I am looking to group up with a guild to see if I could join. My characters are Xantos-Sarlona (8th Rogue), Emwonn (4th Fighter), Balmagrath (3rd Ranger) and Bowden (4th Wizard).
    Xantos-Rogue-Emwonn-Fighter-Balmagrath-Ranger-Bowden-Wizard-Stonefingers-Monk

Community Member

moved
    Last edited by David Edwards; 11-08-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Community Member

The guild The Alliance has merged with Eternal Wrath.

Hello,

Let met give you a bit of information about 13th Circle :

Guild name : 13th Circle
    Leader : Wickie
    Language : English

Description :
    We're a friendly and international guild (i'm french) with all kind of player, mostly pugging but sometimes making guild group.

You can find us here

See you in Stormreach

Playing on Aerenal, Sarlona now and member of the 13th Circle
    Quild - Blodwyn - Jhaelryna - Wismerhill - Elvanshalee - Magefeu - Feldellin - Danylo - Djimon - Yifei

Community Member

Welcome to 13th Circle We're a friendly and international guild (i'm french) with all kind of player, mostly pugging but sometimes making guild group. 13th circle has been around since beta, originally founded on Aerenal by Laggin and Salli, were a small guild roughly 10 or 15 active players (was less some time ago but we have merged with Horizen Walkers) Current leader is myself (Wickie). "Were not here to prove how uber we are, We are just here. good players good fun." You can find us here Contacts: Wickin, Wickie
    Last edited by David Edwards; 11-08-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Community Member

Welcome to Fighting Clowns Casual, Mostly USA evening players, but may be found anytime. We tend to play against the dungeon, not the clock and not each other. Most of us are long time P & P players. We are newbie friendly and typically will go slow enough for everyone to keep up. No one is pressured to play within the guild. Players of all levels are welcome to come play with us. Would like to add a few experienced players as raid guides. Recruiting friendly team players who want to play D & D as it was meant to be; a group of adventures working together, using their own unique skills to accomplish quest goals. Guild Contacts: Sargen, Daggon, Einstein-Aerenal, Drtako, Oichy Ask any clown you see for info or to find an officer See you in Stormreach and, as always, happy questing, Sargen.

Default New Permadeath Guild - The Ironmen Of Xen'drik

I've started a new 'ironman' Permadeath guild - The Ironmen of Xen'drik - on Sarlona.

You can check out the ruleset here

ironmenofxendrik.spaces.live.com

I realize Permadeath is not for everyone, much less 'ironman' Permadeath!

Personally, I've been playing DDO for about 2 years, PD for about 1-1/2 years.

If you are interested in a new challenge, or in trying a new playstyle, please check out the ruleset and come over and try it if it looks interesting to you!

I plan to run there on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting next Tuesday the 25th. However, I'll be on between now and then getting ready, so if you stop by, look for Nyles the Sly.

That notorious thief, once thought dead, seems to have resurfaced (or escaped from prison). He was last seen boarding a ship headed for Stormreach

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Averry View Post
    I've started a new 'ironman' Permadeath guild - The Ironmen of Xen'drik - on Sarlona.

You can check out the ruleset here

ironmenofxendrik.spaces.live.com

I realize Permadeath is not for everyone, much less 'ironman' Permadeath!

Personally, I've been playing DDO for about 2 years, PD for about 1-1/2 years.

If you are interested in a new challenge, or in trying a new playstyle, please check out the ruleset and come over and try it if it looks interesting to you!

I plan to run there on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting next Tuesday the 25th. However, I'll be on between now and then getting ready, so if you stop by, look for Nyles the Sly.

That notorious thief, once thought dead, seems to have resurfaced (or escaped from prison). He was last seen boarding a ship headed for Stormreach
    Contact me so we can craft a notice for your guild.

Hello there
    Pls add Fairy Tale to the guild list of sarlona :

Guild name : Fairy Tale
    Leader : Christiany
    Language : English&Chinese

Description :
    We came from China,we all friendly DDO player,we'd like to player with every sarlonas', sometimes we r making guild group.but almost time,we'll open our LFM.

we had down abbot by norm/hard/elite,and we'll go to visit him each 3 days quest CD.

Guild's BBS:in built

See you in Sarlona
    Proud Leader of The OriEnTal StYle
    New cleric toon:Turnundead

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Filipinomaids View Post
    Hello there
    Pls add Fairy Tale to the guild list of sarlona :

Guild name : Fairy Tale
    Leader : Christiany
    Language : English&Chinese

Description :
    We came from China,we all friendly DDO player,we'd like to player with every sarlonas', sometimes we r making guild group.but almost time,we'll open our LFM.

we had down abbot by norm/hard/elite,and we'll go to visit him each 3 days quest CD.

Guild's BBS:in built

See you in Sarlona
    Contact me so we can craft a notice for your guild.

Community Member

Silver Heroes of Eberron – Follow our swashbuckling adventurers as they as set out and explore the city of Stormreach, and the strange lands of Xen’ Drik. What strange creatures and mystical forces will be pitted against them; who will survive to become the heroes of tomorrow, and who will become the latest victims of untold horrors? Only time will tell – We are actively recruiting for all levels of characters and experience. We only ask that language is kept clean (ish) for some of the younger players. We’ll attempt to organize raid parties on a fairly regular basis, and will be recruiting officers who can help with the organization of these raid parties. Play is mostly nights and weekends, but the more players we get, the more of an opportunity there will be for more guild interaction

Guild Name: Silver Heroes of Eberron
    Guild Leader: Morganthou Steelheart
    Server: Thelanis

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast