Community Member

Default The "Life Stealing" effect now functions as described on all items that it can appear

That sucks.

Where does the Ruby of Endless Night fall in relation to that? Neg Level on a Vorpal, or Chance of Neg Level on a Vorpal?

Quote Originally Posted by rimble View Post
    That sucks.

Where does the Ruby of Endless Night fall in relation to that? Neg Level on a Vorpal, or Chance of Neg Level on a Vorpal?
    I'm hoping this is in reference to the Eveningstar challenge weapons that were broken. Most (all?) of them say they proc on crit, but instead proc only on vorpals.

I'm really hoping that they did away with the "chance" on crit description. Who knows. Hopefully someone can test it out and let us know how it's actually working.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    I'm hoping this is in reference to the Eveningstar challenge weapons that were broken. Most (all?) of them say they proc on crit, but instead proc only on vorpals.

I'm really hoping that they did away with the "chance" on crit description. Who knows. Hopefully someone can test it out and let us know how it's actually working.
    Hoping this is it too. If it is a freaking chance now, at the very least list what it is on the item.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind