Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Something of a necro here but...

I have been extremely busy with work so I just don't get to keep as up to date on things as I would like, with that in mind I do know A LOT has changes with Rogues with the tree's being redone. Are Assassins still worth the effort these days? In game all I ever see are Mechanics with crossbows.

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Something of a necro here but...

I have been extremely busy with work so I just don't get to keep as up to date on things as I would like, with that in mind I do know A LOT has changes with Rogues with the tree's being redone. Are Assassins still worth the effort these days? In game all I ever see are Mechanics with crossbows.

Stoner81.
    Assassins are in great shape. Dex based human or halfling is the way to go now. Check out Hassan's Assassin in my sig for both versions.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    Assassins are in great shape. Dex based human or halfling is the way to go now. Check out Hassan's Assassin in my sig for both versions.
    DEX based huh? Reflex save (aka Evasion) along with DEX to hit and damage?

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    DEX based huh? Reflex save (aka Evasion) along with DEX to hit and damage?

Stoner81.
    Dex or int can now be used for assassinate, so yes to all of the above. Plus, dex based has great synergy with acrobat for some nice defensive benefits.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    Dex or int can now be used for assassinate, so yes to all of the above. Plus, dex based has great synergy with acrobat for some nice defensive benefits.
    Hmm will have to look further in to it I think once my main PC is up and running again.

Stoner81.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123