Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Angry Peeved seriously

Ever since the new "enhancements" have come out the ONE character i could solo on has been ruined. My ranger could go out to EGH and solo dragons and clear the whole zone with no problems. Now I see no plus 5 arrows, her hits are horrid and the bow damage sucks. Please note she is a lvl 25 ranger. NO MUNCHER, fighter, barb mix just pure ranger, I redid her 2 times finally got her HP back to 809 with buffs, but her damage is only 60-70 range, before was higher, much higher.

I don't see why I should have to REBUILD my dang toon to fit into the new system to get her back to the way she was is NEVER going to happen. Seriously I get people telling me you need to go MUNCHER now...darn it why should i HAVE to add in other classes when as a ranger I should have my PLUS 5 arrows, Arties still have plus 6 arrows. Come on Turbine WHY??

Is it an oversight as to the not getting the plus 5 arrows anymore? Or is the lovely new enhancements supposed give us the equivalent of plus 5 arrow...BULL PUCKY I say.

I don't need someone telling me i have to, should have, or would have done better as a mixed class. I didn't before the changes came out so why should i HAVE to change my character so drastically now??

To top it all off She is a halfling ranger who was **** good, 2nd life, have all the packs, bought points ect. I seriously cannot stand to play the character who was once one of my favorites.
    Its pathetic she isn't the only halfling character i have everyone of them have had to have a major overhaul to be played. The other ones i have is halfling monk 25, and 23 Kensai fighter (2monk 21 fighter).

I just don't get it, really i don't; for some the enhancements are great, very happy with my clerics heal now, and my FVS.

However the big question is ..WHEN AM I GETTING MY PLUS 5 ARROWS BACK, don't give give me the line of the enhancements equal a plus 5 either because before with full buff was 50 plus now it is only 31.80...

why is this i wonder, changes to bow damage, yeah i get that but hello even with the full run of arrow buffs and enhancements damage still sucks.

I am not putting this out here to hate on mixed classes because i don't, i have a few myself. However for a character that was fully functional before the new "enhancements" came out and now is horrid im seriously peeved. I hate having to post here but this has been bugging me for a long while, i have redone, reset and reworked my toons Still not what they were. Is there a problem with the halfling race, making it broken and not worth playing like the warforged who got "Fixed"? I would like to know.

Azinrak 25 ranger Khyber
    Azinkie 25 Monk Khyber
    Last edited by Nessann; 10-06-2013 at 02:59 AM.