Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Default Help needed

I am looking for a little help. I am a casual gamer myself so it takes a long time for me to do a TR. I need a little help in getting images for the new racial TRs. If you have a screen shot of any of them could you please post them or send them to me in a pm. Thank you for the help.
    Main Characters Adarshae, Adenasenka, Nimithar Pyri and of Argonnessen
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Update 4.35.31

This patch takes care of a couple of small bug fixes.

Draconic Ancestry: White Text issue
    Adept of Forms
    Stalwart Defender
    Change color of Race or Class requirement for feats to show in yellow if requirement met

You can find the new releases Here

As always if you have a bug fix that needs to be done let us know here or on the Github page.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Community Member CoffeeStar1118's Avatar

Default Problems with Windows 10

I'm having trouble getting this to run on Windows 10 (64 bit). It says I'm missing a MSVCR120D.dll file, but even when I copy that file into the folder I unzipped to, it still gives the error. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Missing Dll

I know this is a stupid question, but I have to ask which version are you trying to use? If it is the current one I will have to check and make sure that I did not save in debug mode instead of release mode. As the program as fallen in favor small things like this do not always popup right away. Anyone who have Visual Studio installed on their computer would never know there was an issue. More than likely I did forget to set the program to release. I will try and get a new post up to fix it.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default U35.303

Ok, I took a few minutes today and added some code to take care of the fact that Springing Attack could not be taken as a Monk Class Feat unless the character posses 6 levels of Monk. The new update should be good to go on Github.

Let me know if you still have an issue running this on Windows 10.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default A small issue?

I have a 32" wide screen display and I seem to be having a small issue with the Character Planner. When I go full screen and go to the section "Set Past Lives", the choices "Heroic", "Iconic", "Race" and "Epic" move to the area with "Hit Points", Spell Points", Saves and "BAB" and I can not select the different past lives. Anyone else having this issue?

Default A small issue?

Forgot to add system info, here it is:

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Processor - Xeon 6 core X5670
    RAM - 12GB
    Video - NVidia GT 740 with 2GB of DDR5

Default Screen issue

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    Forgot to add system info, here it is:

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Processor - Xeon 6 core X5670
    RAM - 12GB
    Video - NVidia GT 740 with 2GB of DDR5
    Could you get me a screen shot. I would love to see what is happening and try to repeat it on one of my machines.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.JonesJr View Post
    Could you get me a screen shot. I would love to see what is happening and try to repeat it on one of my machines.
    There is no need for a screen shot I was able to replicate it very easily. I never run in full screen. I will have to look and find out why it moves them there. I think it is an issue with the xy location not being translated correctly during a screen scaling.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

There is no need for a screen shot I was able to replicate it very easily. I never run in full screen. I will have to look and find out why it moves them there. I think it is an issue with the xy location not being translated correctly during a screen scaling.
    Thanks for looking at this been using the Character planner for years. I like using full screen because I can see more, example: windowed I can see the skill list down to Diplomacy while full screen the skill list goes down to Hide.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    Thanks for looking at this been using the Character planner for years. I like using full screen because I can see more, example: windowed I can see the skill list down to Diplomacy while full screen the skill list goes down to Hide.
    I am not sure if you have looked at the new skill screens but you should be able to see all the skills at once at the reduce screen size. You can see them by using the buttons on the right hand side of the screen.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Bug Report

Heyya R & Team - Like most people here, a HUGE thank you for building and maintaining this. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it!

Anyways, came across a teeny bug during my latest character run. In the Barbarian Enhancement Tree "Frenzied Berzerker" the Tier 3 talent "Blood Trail" is listed as costing 2 APs / level. Per the wiki and ingame I'm pretty sure it's coming in at 1 AP / level.

Totally not a huge deal, but thought it would be helpful to point it out.

Again - bigtime thanks for this awesome tool!

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Thalamask View Post
    Anyways, came across a teeny bug during my latest character run. In the Barbarian Enhancement Tree "Frenzied Berzerker" the Tier 3 talent "Blood Trail" is listed as costing 2 APs / level. Per the wiki and ingame I'm pretty sure it's coming in at 1 AP / level.
    I will look into this and get it taken care of in the next update. As the team has gotten smaller over the years any help we can get is a big help.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

I will look into this and get it taken care of in the next update. As the team has gotten smaller over the years any help we can get is a big help.
    I can't pretend I know anything about programming or whatever, and I'm pretty new to the DDO community, so feel free to point out how I'm being a moron, but :

1) Would it be helpful (maybe in the main original post thingy) to have a little list of "We need this <insert appropriate info> type of help on the team"? Maybe there are plenty of people out there who would volunteer their help, only they don't know they're needed.

2) As noted, I know nothing about programming, but it can't take more than Int 10 to simply check stuff.... if there's anything you think that I CAN do, I'm happy to help out!

Default Help

I will look at add a Help wanted section to the GitHub page and see if Ron can edit the first message in this link to refer people there. Till then help is always need and it is not always in the form of programing. Currently we have the U36 updates to get entered into the program of which I have not had much time to look at. I hope to start working on them this week, but with Summer here and work keeping me busy I have not had much time. From what I can see of the U36 it will involve mostly editing the Text files for the enhancements and a couple of the feats. I will try to get a list up on Github in the next day or two.

If you would like to join the crew create an account over at Github and send us a request. We can then add you to the list of programmers.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default U36 Artificers reborn

Release 4.36.101 has been released today you can find it on Github at https://github.com/DDOCharPlanner/DD...es/tag/U36.101.

If you have any issues please let us know.

This release includes the fix for the moving past life radio buttons and the U36 content updates.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default U36 Update

There was a small error in the Battle Engineers enhancements so I got a quick update out. You can find the new release at Github https://github.com/DDOCharPlanner/DD...nerV4/releases
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Alright. I'm told that since we went to Major Version 4, we should start a new thread. Fair enough. Welcome to the Character Planner Series 4 thread! I'm going to ask the mods to close down the other thread.

[EDIT: New location of the planner here]
    https://github.com/DDOCharPlanner/DD...nerV4/releases
    The Master of knowledge feat is not shown, and the Master of fire feat has the icon for master of knowledge
    Icedtea - CashierTwo - Antiquary - Arrance - &5/6 More
    Proud member of KaoS

Quote Originally Posted by Cashier View Post
    The Master of knowledge feat is not shown, and the Master of fire feat has the icon for master of knowledge
    This has been fixed. Will be in the next update which will be soon.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Default Update Version 4.36.103

A new update is now up on Github

Version 4.36.103

• Fixed Master of Knowledge
    • Fixed Master of Fire
    • Added a button to Rest Enhancement Trees from Current selected level
    • Added feature to rest Skill point by Right clicking on Skill name or Character level.
    • Added save file feedback
    • Added Default Filename to new savefile or saveas dialogbox.
    • Added a TR button to save non changing parts of a character design.

I hope you guys enjoy some of the new features. I had a lot of help from DougSK making some great suggestions over on Github to get them added.
    Projects of Interest:
    ADARDDO

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast