Question Quick question about Bowstrength !

Quick Q:

I have an level 22 AA Ranger with a STR of 29 (+9mod) and I was looking at my feats and came across BowStrength.

It requires Point Blank Shot, which I have (in green)
    and then in red it says i need one of the following: (in red)
    Power Attack.
    Combat Expertise.
    Weapon Specialization: Ranged Weapon.
    Zen Archery.

So it looks like I have it but i dont qualify for it.
    Is my STR Mod actually being added to my bows damage ?

Ive had this character for 2 AA lives for the last 3 years, and yet im still a noob
    Real join date: Update 7

Yes, it's working for you. You get as a granted feat at Ranger level 1. Originally, that was the only way to get it. After a while there were complaints that the only way to build an archer was to include Ranger levels. So the Devs gave us the option to take Bow Str as a purchased feat at a bit of a premium.

thank you kind stranger!
    Real join date: Update 7

You didn't ask about this, but to expand on the answer above, the same would be true for all of the other feats that ranger grants: you get the feats even if you don't meet their prerequisites. An 11 ranger can get all of the (non-epic) archery feats except for Point Blank Shot for free, and without investing in Dex. Ditto for the TWF line. It's one of the benefits of taking levels in ranger.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!