Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by KaladorUK View Post
    U35 brought some really good rogue gear upgrades. Does anyone have an upgraded gear layout?
    Real life has kept me out of the game for the last few months and I won't be back for at least another couple. I also haven't had time to update any of my builds and won't be able to in the near future.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Quote Originally Posted by KaladorUK View Post
    U35 brought some really good rogue gear upgrades. Does anyone have an upgraded gear layout? This is what I've come up with, but I'm unable to fit a few important things like armor-piercing into the set up:

Trinket Epic Litany
    Head Legendary Executioner's Helm
    Neck Slave Lords Chains (Sheltering 45 / Deception / Move Silently 22 / Quality PRR 11)
    Goggles Discerning Gaze
    Bracers Legendary Bracers of the Hidden Blade
    Body Shadowscale Light Armor
    Cloak Legendary Green Steel (Positive Opposition Material)
    Ring Legendary Ring of Prowess
    Ring Slave Lords Ring (Constitution 17 / Resistance 14 / Hide 22 / Quality Constitution 4)
    Boots Azure Guard
    Gloves Wizardry 310 / Insightful Assassinate 3 / Insightful Dexterity 7
    Belt Doublestrike 17 / False Life 57 / Insightful Constitution 7
    Weapon Legendary Green Steel (Unholy / Flaming Burst / Negative Blast - Legendary Ash)
    Weapon / Shield Thunderforged (1st Degree Burns / Dragon's Edge / Mortal Fear)

I'm assuming there's a better way to do this, but I can't seem to fit the pieces into the puzzle just right. Any suggestions you may have are welcome.
    I don't sweat gear since I do not remain at endgame. Plus gear changed...
    best new stuff for assassins:
    1) improved feint feat. No pre-reqs; 6 second cooldown; affects all mobs in the arc in front of you. It even adds an extra artack (seems bugged in this way TBH). It is Shiv on steroids.
    2) stacking faster sneaking: assassin stealth speed seems bugged--may try testing again--but it is at 50 not 75% (my past tests showed it to have an identical effect as DWS and ninja spy). But the sneak speeds stack-so try 2 ranger--take the DPS/assassinate hit, big deal--and enjoy a sneak speed that is as fast as you run. You can stealth outrun reapers! 2 ranger gives a couple of free feats too so add improved feint & whatever.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

any new Rogue input a we got Update 40 now Live Would like to hear what you switch out

Proud Member of Eternal Infinity
    Side Project for German Players: http://ddohhjungs.guildportal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFireknife View Post
    any new Rogue input a we got Update 40 now Live Would like to hear what you switch out

I'm taking on this build now. It's too bad this game doesn't have enough players/information out there. I'm hoping this build as last updated will work out.

I'm new to the game, well, other than playing for a few months back when it released. So far, so good. Seems a lot more solo friendly/small group friendly these days.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Potvin View Post
    I'm taking on this build now. It's too bad this game doesn't have enough players/information out there. I'm hoping this build as last updated will work out.

I'm new to the game, well, other than playing for a few months back when it released. So far, so good. Seems a lot more solo friendly/small group friendly these days.
    it is the next best if you do not have the Vistani tree unlocked
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    it is the next best if you do not have the Vistani tree unlocked
    How would I know if I do or not?

I'm on the subscription plan.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819