Community Member

Default U19 Paralysing Arrows and Terror Arrows Imbue

Does anyone experience having Paralysing Arrow and Terror Arrows Imbue periodically turned off? Initially I thought it was caused by Moonbow. Subsequently after I reset it and did not pick Moonbow enhancement, the imbues were still periodically removed. I finally reset my AA enhancement again and took only the following and the imbue stays on now.

Core abilities -- Arcane Archer, Morphic Arrows, Metalline Arrows
    Tier One -- Conjure Arrows, True Strike, Energy of the Wild, Awareness
    Tier Three -- Terror Arrows
    Tier Four -- Paralyzing Arrows

Community Member

Update: Today I experimented by taking up one enhancement at a time and waiting 30 secs each time to see if my imbues turned off. I managed to select the following enhancements without my imbues turning off periodically. I tested it was OK in the King's Forest too.

Core - Arcane Archer, Morphic Arrows, Metalline Arrows, Aligned Arrows, Shadow Arrows
    Tier One - Conjure Arrows, True Strike, Awareness
    Tier Two - Dispelling Shot
    Tier Three - Shattermantle Shot, Terror Arrows, Soul Magic, Dex
    Tier Four - Paralyzing Arrows, Dex
    Tier Five - Moonbow, Arrow of Slaying

Hence, it seems like all these enhancements are not the culprit. The only enhancement that I have not taken yet is Master of Imbuement from the core enhancements. I'll wait for the cost of reset for my enhancements to decay before I try taking it up and check if it's the cause.

Community Member

Exclamation Master of Imbuement is causing primary imbuement to reset

Master of Imbuement is causing primary imbuement to be periodically turned off every 30 seconds. I have to forgo the enhancement for now to keep my imbuements on. Would any developer confirm if it's a bug or if it is working as intended please? Thanks.

Thumbs up Thanks. Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the info. It was happening to me also. I respeced out of Master of Imbument and haven't noticed the problem reoccur, but I haven't played much since. Please keep us updated.

Bump.

I repected out of master of imbuement but still had the problem.

Edit.

Oh wait i just realized i confused master of imbuement with improved elemental arrows. Will respect again after work and see.
    Last edited by schelsullivan; 09-13-2013 at 02:57 PM.

I confirm this as well. After repec without master of imbuement, my elemental or paralyzing arrows do not time out.