Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DEVS: shadar Kai Missing outfit skin

Any other collector edition pre purchasers missing their shadar Kai outfit skins??
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Ayup. Mine is nowhere to be found. I pre-ordered the expansion as well as the add-on for it.

Dafuq? :\

Quote Originally Posted by Tuberculozis View Post
    Ayup. Mine is nowhere to be found. I pre-ordered the expansion as well as the add-on for it.

Dafuq? :\
    Yep... Same here....

"Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

Into light, into darkness, surely.

Discerning Gentlerobot Piker Turtlsdown's Avatar

Community Manager

We are investigating.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Well, you're doing better than me, then... I only got the Wilderness skin from the LU, didn't get any of the ones from the Collector's Edition (I did get the extra slots and TP and owlbear companion and extra goggles, so I know it's not a "didn't acknowledge the CE" thing)

EDIT: And thanks for the prompt acknowledgement in the thread Cordovan! Any idea how this will need to be resolved when it's figured out? (IE, I'll need to fill out an in-game ticket, it should pop up automatically after you fix it, it'll come out when I open a golden ticket on a new character, etc.)
    Last edited by LrdSlvrhnd; 08-21-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    Well, you're doing better than me, then... I only got the Wilderness skin from the LU, didn't get any of the ones from the Collector's Edition (I did get the extra slots and TP and owlbear companion and extra goggles, so I know it's not a "didn't acknowledge the CE" thing)

EDIT: And thanks for the prompt acknowledgement in the thread Cordovan! Any idea how this will need to be resolved when it's figured out? (IE, I'll need to fill out an in-game ticket, it should pop up automatically after you fix it, it'll come out when I open a golden ticket on a new character, etc.)
    We'll let you know if there's anything you need to do, but you probably won't have to do anything, as it'll mostly likely show up in your inventory post-fix.
    Join us on Twitch!

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We'll let you know if there's anything you need to do, but you probably won't have to do anything, as it'll mostly likely show up in your inventory post-fix.
    Thanks!
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Ty for the response

Was the fix the patch I just downloaded? 'Cause if it was, I still don't have the kit :|

But yes, TY for replying indeed. Looking forward to having mah kit!

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Tuberculozis View Post
    Was the fix the patch I just downloaded? 'Cause if it was, I still don't have the kit :|

But yes, TY for replying indeed. Looking forward to having mah kit!
    This was not in today's hotfix, which was done to fix an issue that prevented people from logging in using the Mac client. We haven't forgotten about this, though. We're still investigating what happened, and will update folks when we know more.
    Join us on Twitch!

for me, that's the Wilderness skin missing

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gwendalith View Post
    for me, that's the Wilderness skin missing
    I got the wilderness skin on my bladeforged, it is BtA. I don't think we are supposed to get more than one. Might that be what happened with you?

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    I got the wilderness skin on my bladeforged, it is BtA. I don't think we are supposed to get more than one. Might that be what happened with you?
    the wilderness came fromt eh legendary box, so whoever was the first toon to open that should've gotten it, along witht he wizard hats and pet wizards hat. they're BTA and you only get 1 of each.

I got both of my Shadar Kai skins.

Out of curiosity, did any of you buy the standard expansion and then upgrade to the collector's edition which includes some of the kits?

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    Out of curiosity, did any of you buy the standard expansion and then upgrade to the collector's edition which includes some of the kits?
    I pre-ordered rather early (May 24th, I still have the receipt lol) and got both the base expansion and the upgrade pack at the same time. It gave me the wilderness cosmetic armor right away, when I clicked on the token/letter or whatever it was, so no issues there. The Shadar Kai cosmetic kit never showed up in my inventory when I logged on for the first time after the expansion went live, though.

I haven't checked my other chars, but I've only logged on to one of them so far. I'll go check the others right now. I need to move some trash around anyway.

I have the same issue... no Assassin cosmetic costume. Ordered the collector's edition + legendary upgrade. Got the wilderness cosmetic, but no assassin one.
    DDO Player since 2006. Lifetime VIP. Originally from Lhazaar; Now residing on Ghallanda.
    Check my (far from complete) DDO walkthrough videos at Youtube.com/Velluminous

My experience so far:

Customer Service managed to fix my account so that my current Bladeforged got the Blue-Gold skin, and new Bladeforged will get it upon creation (this I've not yet checked). At the time it never occurred to me that I'm missing the other skins: that is to say when I started the support ticket.

I've tried to check on the Expansion website to see what comes with the collector's edition but it no longer shows the pre-purchase items. Does anyone remember if you need the legendary edition or is the collector's edition enough to get extra skins for the iconic cleric and rogue? Those iconics are created for me with 1 skin each that looks just like the armor they get automatically for being lvl 15 veteran status. Honestly maybe that's all I'm suppose to get, I just don't remember and don't know where to check it out. In any case, that's the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    My experience so far:

Customer Service managed to fix my account so that my current Bladeforged got the Blue-Gold skin, and new Bladeforged will get it upon creation (this I've not yet checked). At the time it never occurred to me that I'm missing the other skins: that is to say when I started the support ticket.

I've tried to check on the Expansion website to see what comes with the collector's edition but it no longer shows the pre-purchase items. Does anyone remember if you need the legendary edition or is the collector's edition enough to get extra skins for the iconic cleric and rogue? Those iconics are created for me with 1 skin each that looks just like the armor they get automatically for being lvl 15 veteran status. Honestly maybe that's all I'm suppose to get, I just don't remember and don't know where to check it out. In any case, that's the story.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Shadowfell_Conspiracy shows all the purchase options.

Pre-Purchase Cosmetic Bonuses:
    Stormhorn Specs Cosmetic Goggles (BtA) Collector's Edition Req.
    Shadar-kai Assassin Cosmetic Costume (BtA) Collector's Edition Req.
    Bladeforged Warrior Grand Bladeforged Frame (BtA) Collector's Edition Req.
    Bladeforged Warrior Steel Bladeforged Frame (BtA)
    Mountaineers Cosmetic Goggles (BtA)
    (Pre-Purchase Before August 19th was required for Pre-Order bonus items)

Legendary Upgrade Cosmetic Bonuses:

Wilderness Cosmetic Armor Kit (BtA) Legendary Upgrade Req.
    Wizard Cosmetic Hat (BtA) & Matching Creature Companion Hat (Unbound) Legendary Upgrade Req.
    DDO Player since 2006. Lifetime VIP. Originally from Lhazaar; Now residing on Ghallanda.
    Check my (far from complete) DDO walkthrough videos at Youtube.com/Velluminous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast