Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Flesh Sorc options for healing(non-scroll)

I've got a 25 sorc, he's got the UMD for scrolls but since I discovered Rejuvenation Cocoon I've not looked back.

Basically I'm looking to pull in as much healing spellpower, crits etc as possible without losing more than two levels of Sorc.

I realize the boost won't be very much without a deeper splash but the character is already reasonably capable of keeping raid tanks working under normal load. I just want to push the line and see what can be dragged out of him.

I pondered Paladin, the boost to saves(+20 for my sorc) would be nice in it's own right, the heal skill will be important post-pass and the spellpower enhancements to heal would be good now. I don't know what the pally enhancements are like post-pass, so I'm still pondering that. Cleric and FVS also cross my mind but Cleric won't do anything else for me as far as I can tell and I'm not sure if FVS will contribute any more than pally, and they lack the saves boost.

I'm wearing a spellpower item for healing and I've got competent amp for myself, but what can be done to make my outgoing heals better?

Community Member

Some things a cleric or druid splash will get you with the new enh pass that you might not have thought of:
    Access to the empower heal feat. The only meta that affects rejuv. cocoon.
    Wand & Scroll mastery in tier 1 cleric/tier 2 druid. Something the sorc trees are sorely lacking in.

dragonmarked halfling pure sorcerer with Maximize feat active on them. After EP i plan to run it again. There will be a lot of free feat slots

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art20/Epic8/Epic8 -> Rng20/Epic10 -> Drd6),
    Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic8/Epic10->Sorc(EK)17)

1 level of ranger can give 75 positive spell power, 1 level of fvs/druid/cleric gives access to empower heal (75 spell power).

If you are trying to keep other people up you might consider twisting in renewal. Renewal + cocoon is very nice.