Community Member

Default Quick Question on Green Steel Crafting

boots: GS +10hp/+150sp concordant opposition(+6wisdom, +5 cha skills)

I was trying to use the green steel planner to get the recipe for the above boots, but I was unable to figure out exactly how to make it. I couldn't quite figure it out, as it has been almost four years since I've made my last green steel item. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Community Member

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~delalle..._50_sp&altar=3

note that the upcoming expansion has some changes how stuff works (exceptional skills)... I am not sure if these details have been disclosed here or if I read them on inofficial forums only. Anyway, you might want to wait a few weeks...

Your linked build only adds +3 cha skills and +2 int skills instead of the +3+2 cha skills which Taxton asked for.

But you're right, this will be more useful when these bonuses dont stack anymore.
    NedrilFavored Soul . GidraMonkcher . LambalorBard . Cannith

Founder

I don't know if the OP is looking at this thread anymore, but I just saw it. Here is a link to a post that gives lots of good info re: the new Enhancements and Conc Opp item.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5034786

On the topic of Conc Opp, I was going to make mine in the Glove slot as there doesn't seem to be a lot of nice Arcane gloves except as Raid loot. My static group doesn't do a lot of raiding so I would only get those gloves as a lucky drop (unlikely). I like my boot slot for striding. Given these factors, is there any other reason I should not make my item as gloves? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.