Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Druids are one of the most insanely op builds right now when it comes to dealing with bosses especially.
    Could you explain why for me? I've been looking through their spells and I'm just not seeing it. Is it because of their Creeping Cold? Doesn't seem like enough to make them OP.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHamGrenade View Post
    Could you explain why for me? I've been looking through their spells and I'm just not seeing it. Is it because of their Creeping Cold? Doesn't seem like enough to make them OP.
    I need more information.
    1. Do you actually have a caster druid? Or are you simply going by the spell list on DDOWiki?
    2. What build did you use if you do have a caster druid?
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

I guess it's because of the way Beguile works right now (Tier one Season's Herald Enhancement), slowing down bosses to snails in both moving and attack speed.

It has nothing to do with Beguile. I had 5 level 25 caster druids before U19. I thought they were awesome before we ever heard of Beguile. It has to do with a class capable of both keeping a party mostly alive and functional CC of most mobs. It has to do with flexibility and functionality.
    ?

Word of Balance
    Storm of Vengeance
    Earthquake

Pretty cool spells
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

I am a HUGE fan of the whole "free SLAs" thing now.
    Went from "oh...druids just seem like...boring wolf people wolves that need 3 levels of monks to work" to "holy schnikes, 6 sp to toss out legit spells as I'm HoTing up the party? DELICIOUSNESS!"

Community Member

what's not to love in a druid caster?
    I've been playing a drunk based on markeyx and really love the fact that I can decently heal the party and CC mobs in EE content. Shiradi procs make it all the more exciting to see them pop!

what I don't get is people saying druids can't heal.
    and mainly because they try to heal as if druids were clerics.
    the trick to healing as a druid is to HEAL LIKE A DRUID.
    you don't wait for some buffer before healing, just regenerate from the get-go of combat.

also, I don't get people who build melee druids and don't take healing spells.
    been in a lot of pugs lately where the melee druids simply can't/won't heal themselves to save their own lives. (when I'm not playing my druid =/)
    what's going on?!
    Last edited by deathblaze; 08-28-2013 at 02:34 PM.

I can't explain to you why some druids do not heal themselves. I do not understand it either. However, with the game going more and more to BYOH, these people will be identified and ostracized by their own lack of willingness to self-heal. Then we will have another whole long period of time explaining to party leaders that WE heal ourselves and others also to actually be able to get into groups. This will be like a pendulum swinging back and forth for a bit, I am afraid.
    ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12