Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    signing of document or signature: the process of signing a legal document as an indication of approval of its terms, or an approving signature on a document -Bing Dictionary

It just basically means that you have agreed to receiving the ddo service, whether as a f2p, premium, or p2p. Somewhat like how u can subscribe to an emailing list, but are not charged. It just basically means signing up. Can sign up for free or paid, whichever u choose. I see where the confusion lies tho.

Edit: Also if you previously have a turbine account that you want to add ddo to, then you will need to request a key to add to your account page to create this ddo subscription.
    Where do I ask for a key?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by 5ydn3yH3rn4nd32 View Post
    I played DDO in the past. Didn't play any other game like lotro or whatever the other guys said. My account is the same as it was before, but the DDO subscription somehow vanished.
    I repeat, I'm using my correct details that I used to log into DDO a few months ago.
    How do I even "submit a ticket"? Isn't that an in-game function?
    To submit a ticket, go to support.turbine.com, then click on "Support Center" and "Submit a Ticket". Send it to Account Support for any account-related matters (such as being unable to locate your DDO subscription.)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Default Same Problem...

I have never played the game before. I've been looking for an MMO that doesn't eat my life and I can play forever alone (because all of my friends hate MMOs), and I came across Total Biscuit's "*** is" review for this game and was super excited to play it. I've not played the game yet and I know that my account is activated and everything. Whenever I try to launch this game I get this message.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kialikr View Post
    I have never played the game before. I've been looking for an MMO that doesn't eat my life and I can play forever alone (because all of my friends hate MMOs), and I came across Total Biscuit's "*** is" review for this game and was super excited to play it. I've not played the game yet and I know that my account is activated and everything. Whenever I try to launch this game I get this message.
    I'm getting the exact same issue here. It's been well over a year since I played, and no matter what I do I get that "No subscription for DDO found". I am well aware you've said to put in a ticket, I just wanted to leave a note here that this is obviously an ongoing issue that you guys should be able to easily resolve. It's the login for a free game. Shouldn't be hard.

Community Member

For a game that has been Free-to-Play for quite some while, it seems rather counterproductive to require a subscription key in order to log in. I can't help but wonder how many customers this policy has driven off.

Community Member

I've encountered this error too... I played DDO for a while back in 2014, but deleted it within the last year. Now that I'm trying to get back into the game, this error seems rather odd and out of place. I guess having the previously active account doesn't matter? I've now submitted a customer support ticket with Turbine support, but still, isn't it odd/counter-productive to not only register an account on the website and download an installer, but to also have a verification/registration code for the game? It just seems a little... backwards to me...

Community Member

It is backwards and counterproductive. No other way to go about it, having to open up a support ticket just to play a game we've already registered an account to is Lame Town population: Turbine.

Community Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    Just some clarification on these errors:

No DDO Subscription Found: The username and password you are entering are valid, but the account does not contain a DDO subscription (only LOTRO or AC).

The username and/or password is incorrect: The username entered does not exists and/or the password entered is incorrect.

Turbine does not remove subscriptions from accounts. If the error message displayed is 'No DDO Subscription Found' then the username entered never had a DDO subscription. This frequently happens when a player has a username with a DDO subscription and another, similar username with LOTRO/AC.

I unfortunately can't really investigate the specifics of each case via the forums. Please submit a ticket about this, and if you do not hear back within a business day, feel free to post here with your ticket number. I will make sure it gets looked at as soon as possible.
    This is an incredibly irritating setup. I have an existing Turbine account. What is so difficult about adding a subscription to another game than one I already have a subscription to? I should be able to play DDO for free, but I'm hung up on this lack of subscription NONSENSE! This is total BS. Any other game I play, all I have to do is log into my account, and start playing. Turbine needs to pull its head out of its arse and set things up Correctly.

The ONLY steps I should be required to take in order to play a free game are:

1) Register a free account (I already have a Turbine account)
    2) Download the Free client (I've already downloaded, installed, and run the client)
    3) Log into my free account on the game client (Which YOU won't let me do, for some inane, stupid, reason)
    4) Play the game (Which, of course, I can not do.)

Until the AUTHENTICATION system is set up correctly, people in a similar situation to mine will just have to do what? Submit a ticket? Wait for a response? Starting to play a game should not require submitting a ticket and waiting for a human being to get around to doing something about it. Fix the system in the first frelling place.

No fix? No money from me. Ever. Period. End Of Line.

Community Member

I bought game when it first came out and played for over a year. Cancelled my subscription and now I wanted to come back and try game again. I keep getting this message as well. I even requested my log in info to make sure I was using the correct info. No luck getting in. but when I go to log in and subscribe to DDO all I am able to subscribe to is LoTR. is there something I am doing wrong with subscription or can you not pay for VIP in this game? Also with owning the game from launch I don't see why I would have to ask for an activation key when my account should already have it.

Manager, Customer Service SSG_Alkaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamous46 View Post
    I bought game when it first came out and played for over a year. Cancelled my subscription and now I wanted to come back and try game again. I keep getting this message as well. I even requested my log in info to make sure I was using the correct info. No luck getting in. but when I go to log in and subscribe to DDO all I am able to subscribe to is LoTR. is there something I am doing wrong with subscription or can you not pay for VIP in this game? Also with owning the game from launch I don't see why I would have to ask for an activation key when my account should already have it.
    If you played DDO in the past, it was under a different username. This one is only associated with LOTRO, and the forums.

If you already requested to have your additional usernames sent to you and this was the only one that came through, you might still have your DDO account under a different email address. Toss in a ticket using the information in my signature and we can help you track down your account.
    I do respond to PMs, but please note that I can get backed up. If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, please visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Community Member

Angry Brilliance

So if you have a Turbine account, you can play a free to play MMO like LOTRO. Or DDO. BUT NOT BOTH TOGETHER heavens no that is heresy!

That is the best business plan since the "Free murder with every date" that the Jeffrey Dahmer Dating Service had.

GENIUS

Community Member

Default Problem with my DDO account...

I started DDO as it was released with an extendend Edition. Now i have try to find my old Account and..i find nothing. I have payed some month this game, so i know i have an account for it. As i write to the Turbine Support to ask about my Account i became no E-mail back. I don't know what happens. I have try 3 different emails.

Somebody knows what i can do?

Susanne

Community Member

Default No DDO subscription found additional question

So: I've been playing LOTRO and have seen the PR stuff for DDO. Intrigued, I downloaded the client. I can log in on this page, and as per the "Trouble Logging In?" notice above this box, I've been using the same login as on here. I either get the "No DDO subscription" notice when I try to log in to the client directly, and trying to create a new account (with the same user name thinking I needed to specifically for this new client) gives a username creation error - but not the "this username is already taken" type, simply that the username is not correct. Advice is most welcome, and I hope to see folks in-game eventually.

Peace

You need a key in order to add DDO to your existing Turbine account. I'll follow up with you shortly to send one your way!
    I do respond to PMs, but please note that I can get backed up. If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, please visit help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CS_Alkaid View Post
    You need a key in order to add DDO to your existing Turbine account. I'll follow up with you shortly to send one your way!
    Send to me too, please

Absolutely. Check your email!
    ---

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CS_Alkaid View Post
    Absolutely. Check your email!
    Can I get one too please? I had a veteran account, what happened to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alverin View Post
    Can I get one too please? I had a veteran account, what happened to it?
    In your case, it sounds like you need to locate an older account with a different username entirely. Toss in a ticket to our Account Support team using the information in my signature and we can help you track it down!
    ---

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

I had a similar experience when I tried to log into LOTRO with my ddo username and password. If you log into myaccount.turbine.com, it will tell you which game the login is for. I solved it by creating a new account for LOTRO. Now, I wasn't aware that it was possible to use the same login for both games.

I know this is a bit off topic.. but after opening the LOTRO market (a year ago or so) http://store.turbine.com/lotro, trying to purchase something via the ddo market http://store.turbine.com/ddo rerouted me back to lotro market.. which was rather annoying. This has probably been solved, though.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Community Member

you just need to create a new account i just did that and it works! just go to ddo launcher and the select the "create new account" button and create it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast