Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default No DDO subscription found

Hello, my account seems to have disappeared, when I try to log in, I get the message "No subscription for DDO found". I tried changing my password to see if that would help, and got the password change confirmation mail, but the account seems to be gone now. I submitted a ticket yesterday, no reply yet. My login information is correct, though when I deliberately type in the info incorrectly, the message changes from "No subscription for DDO found" to "The user name and/or password is incorrect etc etc".

Community Member

Angry

I'm having the same issue as you. I know I have a subscription because I was playing for awhile and logged in a couple of days ago so I could let my wife know what server i'm on atm. After patching earlier i see that i no longer have a "subscription." I guess i'm going back to rift or wow since i can't play this game anymore with my wife and i'm not about to start over from scratch.

Community Member

I am also having this issue. No sub found. I last logged in a few days ago. My friend was able to log in to his account. All of his characters are gone.

Community Member

Default Still no customer service response

Submitted the ticket on Monday, no reply yet...

No joy from calling support?

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Same Problem, haven`t played in about a year and now i can`t seem to log in, it pops up with the messgae no subscription found.

If you are getting this error message, then you are attempting to log into the incorrect account. This message only appears if there is no DDO subscription on an account.

This can happen after an update when the username field in the launcher is wiped. Contact Account Support and they will be happy to look into this.

Turnaround time for Account Support tickets is about 1 business day right now. If you have not received a response in that time, one of a couple things may have happened:

-You may have received an automated response with a suggested solution. If that automated response doesn't fix your issue, you must respond to it so that an Account Support representative can take a further look.

-You may have chosen the incorrect team when submitting the ticket. Other teams may have different turnaround times. You can either submit a new ticket (be sure to choose Account Support as the team), or wait for the other team to get your ticket, and re-route it to the Account Support queue.

Community Member

i am getting the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    If you are getting this error message, then you are attempting to log into the incorrect account. This message only appears if there is no DDO subscription on an account.
    i believe that morpheine is logging into the correct account, but the ddo subscription has been removed. at least for me, i can log into the account in a browser, but it does not show a ddo subscription, but it does show my lotr subscription. i do not remember removing it, or there being an option to remove it. i don't see a way to remove it. so if there is no way for us to remove it, how was it removed?

in another post carpe noctem said
    "
    If you have played DDO in the past, you are not logging into the correct username. You may be able to recover the proper username by clicking 'Forgotten Your Username?' here. If that doesn't work, contact Account Support via the information in my signature.
    "
    but, if you were trying to log into the wrong account, it gives a different error message like morpheine said earlier.

Just some clarification on these errors:

No DDO Subscription Found: The username and password you are entering are valid, but the account does not contain a DDO subscription (only LOTRO or AC).

The username and/or password is incorrect: The username entered does not exists and/or the password entered is incorrect.

Turbine does not remove subscriptions from accounts. If the error message displayed is 'No DDO Subscription Found' then the username entered never had a DDO subscription. This frequently happens when a player has a username with a DDO subscription and another, similar username with LOTRO/AC.

I unfortunately can't really investigate the specifics of each case via the forums. Please submit a ticket about this, and if you do not hear back within a business day, feel free to post here with your ticket number. I will make sure it gets looked at as soon as possible.

Community Member

oops! i made a mistake, i found my error though. checking my other emails i found the correct account name. thanks for the help! and thank you for being more precise in your language!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    Just some clarification on these errors:

No DDO Subscription Found: The username and password you are entering are valid, but the account does not contain a DDO subscription (only LOTRO or AC).

The username and/or password is incorrect: The username entered does not exists and/or the password entered is incorrect.

Turbine does not remove subscriptions from accounts. If the error message displayed is 'No DDO Subscription Found' then the username entered never had a DDO subscription. This frequently happens when a player has a username with a DDO subscription and another, similar username with LOTRO/AC.

I unfortunately can't really investigate the specifics of each case via the forums. Please submit a ticket about this, and if you do not hear back within a business day, feel free to post here with your ticket number. I will make sure it gets looked at as soon as possible.
    I have the same problem, I can't get past the 'No DDO Subscription Found' error. I've played LOTRO with my account before but not DDO (this is my first time). I submitted a support ticket for a free product key but i didn't get an email confirmation, if we're supposed to get one. Should i submit another ticket?

Keys are sent out to players who request them every other day (or so). You should have receive one now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wadi View Post
    oops! i made a mistake, i found my error though. checking my other emails i found the correct account name. thanks for the help! and thank you for being more precise in your language!
    this is correct, no worries, took me 2 weeks to figure out my username was wrong, its a tad diff the lotro username...just fyi

14. 06-06-2014, 09:33 AM

Community Member

Thumbs down

So let's say this error is correct & I don't have a subscription. Is this game not supposed to be F2P? Doesn't a subscription reference that their is a payment plan involved?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WonderGamer View Post
    So let's say this error is correct & I don't have a subscription. Is this game not supposed to be F2P? Doesn't a subscription reference that their is a payment plan involved?
    signing of document or signature: the process of signing a legal document as an indication of approval of its terms, or an approving signature on a document -Bing Dictionary

It just basically means that you have agreed to receiving the ddo service, whether as a f2p, premium, or p2p. Somewhat like how u can subscribe to an emailing list, but are not charged. It just basically means signing up. Can sign up for free or paid, whichever u choose. I see where the confusion lies tho.

Edit: Also if you previously have a turbine account that you want to add ddo to, then you will need to request a key to add to your account page to create this ddo subscription.
    Last edited by Erofen; 06-06-2014 at 11:26 AM.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

It's no different that having to, say, register on the Xfire website. It's free, but they still want you to have a username.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Edit: Also if you previously have a turbine account that you want to add ddo to, then you will need to request a key to add to your account page to create this ddo subscription.
    That may explain the problem; I did set up a username for the account (previously owned for Xfire testing of LoTRO), but was unaware that a key was needed. I did download both the official & Steam versions, I'll check my Steam Library to see if I have a key there that I can apply to the account. If not, I'll contact Turbine staff & request a key. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    It's no different that having to, say, register on the Xfire website. It's free, but they still want you to have a username.
    LMAO. I'm cracking up that that example came up because I'm the head of the Game Support team.

BTW: The user I was working on this situation with said he wanted to post the updated definition on these forums for early use until the next Game Update is pushed. What he's going to be posting will not have XIG fully tested (it will be using the old flags before 2.x was released) because I was running into this issue, but that will be updated later if I need to make any changes.
    Last edited by WonderGamer; 06-06-2014 at 12:32 PM.

That may explain the problem; I did set up a username for the account (previously owned for Xfire testing of LoTRO), but was unaware that a key was needed. I did download both the official & Steam versions, I'll check my Steam Library to see if I have a key there that I can apply to the account. If not, I'll contact Turbine staff & request a key. Thanks for the help.

LMAO. I'm cracking up that that example came up because I'm the head of the Game Support team.

BTW: The user I was working on this situation with said he wanted to post the updated definition on these forums for early use until the next Game Update is pushed. What he's going to be posting will not have XIG fully tested (it will be using the old flags before 2.x was released) because I was running into this issue, but that will be updated later if I need to make any changes.

Heh heh, it's no coincidence that I used Xfire as an example I'm your user.
    Here's a link to the thread in question, with your solution included. Thanks again for your help and I hope your Sub issue gets resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Heh heh, it's no coincidence that I used Xfire as an example I'm your user.
    Here's a link to the thread in question, with your solution included. Thanks again for your help and I hope your Sub issue gets resolved.
    Heh. Somehow I figured that. Well anyways, it's been a pleasure. Game on! Perhaps I'll see you on the battlefield in the future.

Community Member

Default I'm having that problem too

I played DDO in the past. Didn't play any other game like lotro or whatever the other guys said. My account is the same as it was before, but the DDO subscription somehow vanished.
    I repeat, I'm using my correct details that I used to log into DDO a few months ago.
    How do I even "submit a ticket"? Isn't that an in-game function?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast