Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default GUILD LEADERS: JOIN the Fellowship! Ghallanda's Longest Running Guild Alliance

OUR FORUM: http://tyrsfellowship.shivtr.com/

Are any guild leaders interested in having YOUR GUILD JOIN a no-drama guild alliance amongst other known casual, drama free guilds?

24/7/365 - All time zones are active!

The Fellowship is an ESTABLISHED alliance of guilds on Ghallanda, that have bonded for one purpose, to assemble a family of players that choose to encircle themselves

with others who believe DDO should be played in a no drama, no zerg and fun environment. Fellowship members are here to play the game, together.

The Fellowship has opened its arms to small and medium sized guilds to provide an opportunity for them to find ready and able warriors of the finest qualities to run with. We are run by the guild leaders of each

Fellowship member guild
    , and it's goal is to open up opportunities to quest that would have never existed otherwise. We do it in a way which is totally organized, and maintained, to the benefit of all member guilds.

RECRUITMENT -----> If you would like to get your guild allied with the Fellowship, included in the IN GAME CHANNEL, as well as FEATURED in our NEW FORUM please send me a PM, and we'll chat.

Tell me about your guild, its wishes and goals, and how you see best shaping the Fellowship to best contribute to the DDO community.

Be aware that only guilds that stand for the highest levels of honest and respectful play will be considered.

---------------------------- *** ----------------------------

THE V A G A B O N D S

We are NOW OPEN for those
    NOT IN A GUILD! Or you are in a guild that does not choose to play the game the way members of our alliance play.
    You can join our no drama alliance as a Vagabond! So, what are ya waiting for!!

---------------------------- *** ----------------------------

Get ready to kick back and relax, grab a drink and a slice of pizza, and let's go on an adventure, D&D style, ode to the two game masters themselves, Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson... onward!

OUR FORUM: http://tyrsfellowship.shivtr.com/

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-27-2019 at 06:54 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

2. 07-15-2013, 01:36 AM

Cool

We wish to welcome Cult of the Fallen to the Fellowship! Looking forward to running with everyone!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. We are also looking forward to it!

5. 07-26-2013, 05:45 AM

6. 07-26-2013, 10:44 AM

Community Member

Default Hi

PM sent but I would like to run it by the rest of the guild first.
    Proud Leader of The Black Seraphim Knights G-Land
    Kilevrything, Killeverdead, Kiliamthswhy, Killsomemore, Killheals, Kilwithonor, Killwisteyre, Killevermore

I like this idea, will mention it in guild this weekend.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Founder

PM sent

Thanks for the replies!

Theodin and Justicesar check you pms...

BlackdogUK - if your guild likes the idea, just send me a pm and we'll make it happen!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 07-28-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Community Member

Default PMs

Hiya
    Sorry if I missed you last night I had to log at 9:45. I will be on tonight running my wizard Killwisteyre if you are on send me a tell. I tried to send you a PM but it appears that your inbox is full "LeslieWest_GuitarGod has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Kil
    Kilevrything, Killeverdead, Kiliamthswhy, Killsomemore, Killheals, Kilwithonor, Killwisteyre, Killevermore

Quote Originally Posted by theodin View Post
    Hiya
    Sorry if I missed you last night I had to log at 9:45. I will be on tonight running my wizard Killwisteyre if you are on send me a tell. I tried to send you a PM but it appears that your inbox is full "LeslieWest_GuitarGod has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Kil
    LOL! Woops sorry Theodin. Yeah demand has been great... even better than I anticipated. That's a good thing I'll be on tonight and looking for ya!

Welcome Justicesar and the Southern Tenants Farmers Union to the Fellowship! Business has just picked up!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-01-2013 at 12:58 AM.

I'd also like to announce and welcome Vuudoogroves and the Doomhammer Company to the Fellowship!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-01-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Community Member

Default BSK still interested

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    LOL! Woops sorry Theodin. Yeah demand has been great... even better than I anticipated. That's a good thing I'll be on tonight and looking for ya!
    Hi Leslie,

Sorry I have not been on much past 8:30 this week but I will be on tonight until around 11 p.m. ish running my wizard Killwisteyre. I have run this by the guild and they are all up for it. Send me a tell if you are on.

Kil

Quote Originally Posted by theodin View Post
    Hi Leslie,

Sorry I have not been on much past 8:30 this week but I will be on tonight until around 11 p.m. ish running my wizard Killwisteyre. I have run this by the guild and they are all up for it. Send me a tell if you are on.

Kil
    Awesome. Will be on around 7pm Eastern

Welcome to the Fellowship Theodin and the Black Seraphim Knights!

Welcome Bree and the Crate Smashers to the Fellowship!

Hey buddy.... sign us up.

...and I don't think we ever got you a forum account on our website. Though, I'd have to check...

PM on the way...

T.
    Blackmoor Defenders (LVL - 193)
    Ghallanda ...Lhazaar 2006
    Forum-ID u779 : Guild Leader of The Blackmoor Defenders

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Hey buddy.... sign us up.

...and I don't think we ever got you a forum account on our website. Though, I'd have to check...

PM on the way...

T.
    Haha Saweeeet! Things are going great with this. Let the whiners whine, we are still having a BLAST in DDO!

Sign up on our site - I'll be more than happy to do the same on yours. PM incoming with instructions.

Hero

Edited: nvm, got pm from guildie. Ty
    Last edited by krtkoo; 08-08-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by krtkoo View Post
    Edited: nvm, got pm from guildie. Ty
    No problem Krtkoo, welcome

Default First run in the Fellowship!

For those wondering...yes, this really does work bringing people together. And the 79k in xp was nice too.

Thanks for the run: Osmosis (that is me!), Marevar (BD), Doofuss (Tyrs), Arndis (Tyrs) and the lovely Taymyrr (Tyrs).

Blackmoor Defenders (LVL - 193)
    Ghallanda ...Lhazaar 2006
    Forum-ID u779 : Guild Leader of The Blackmoor Defenders

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast