Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Seems like the Fellowship is on a roll... or is that on a ... flight?

Welcome our newest members of the Fellowship -- the Flying Burrito Brothers!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Are you a small guild looking to fill parties with quality party members instead of the typical lemmings of Pugville? Or a medium to large sized guild that would like to contribute and participate in the Fellowship community?

Send me a PM and tell me about it!!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

We proudly announce the addition of the Golden Griffons, into the Fellowship.

Default Thanks

Thank you for invite and hope to see you guys in game soon.

Time to bring a few more of the right guilds into the Fellowship.

Which guilds would be interested in having a friendly, loyal and high quality group of adventurers on call to accompany your current guild activity? We have a simply motto that "no Fellowship member is left behind".

We follow a strict code of exploit free, drama free gaming.

Guild leaders and representatives, be sure to check your emails for our first Fellowship guild leaders meeting!

Default FELLOWSHIP Updates!!

OUR NEW FORUM!! The Fellowship Forum - The Ghallanda No Drama Alliance

The Fellowship is growing! DDO is not dead, morale of some are. In the Fellowship, you'll find characters that want to PLAY and KNOW where to find ADVENTURE.

1. I am proud to announce the soft-launch of the Fellowship's new Forum. Each Fellowship member guild will have their own section, and we welcome your guildies to set up an introductory profile. There's no better way to make friends and/or find someone in common to run quests/raids with in DDO!

The Fellowship Forum - The Ghallanda No Drama Alliance
    <------- CHECK IT OUT!

Instructions are easy. Register right away, find your guild section, and introduce yourself! More features will be added to the site soon.

2. Up until now, we've been open to guilds only. If you were not part of a guild, that's been approved by the Tyrs High Council, you couldn't join our channel. We are going to partially lift that restriction, and allow adventurers that are guildless to join the Fellowship. Guilded adventurers that are not in a Fellowship guild will also be welcomed to join. We will call this loose band of adventurers the Vagabonds!

3. Recruitment is as rigorous as always. Membership is not guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination. Only those who play the game AS IT WAS INTENDED, who practice and prefer a NO DRAMA, NO ZERG setting, will be entertained. Tyrs High Council, and Fellowship officers (the Guild leaders of member guilds) monitor the chat channel, forum and in game play.

If you are interested in signing up YOUR GUILD, or yourself, just give me a holla here or via PM! (All replies to membership requests will be done privately, via PM)
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-25-2014 at 02:59 AM.

8. 10-01-2014, 05:24 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    FRIDAY
    NOVEMBER 21th at 9PM EDT will be our FIRST FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS MEETING! I kindly request ALL FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS AND REPRESENTATIVES to try to be in attendance. THANK YOU!

Fellowship meeting is ON tonight. 9pm EST. I'll be on Misissippee, just send me a pm to let me know you'll be attending.

Any Fellowship guild leaders or officers are invited, as are any other guild leaders interested in joining!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-21-2014 at 03:32 PM.

New players looking for a server can find a REAL GOOD home on Ghallanda. There are some long standing guilds that cater to new players and casual players alike on Ghallanda. For example, The Old Timers Guild, Blackmoor Defenders, and Tyrs Paladium are three such guilds, but there are many more. If any player would like to find mature, fun folks to run with where no one zergs or acts like elitist a-holes, we offer a solid, fun drama free, no zerg party option.

--*-- Run with a Fellowship guild! You can join by yourself, or with a friend, spouse, family member etc. Then you can join scheduled quest and raid runs on our website, or join impromptu runs in the Fellowhip's in-game chat channel.

--*-- SIGN UP YOUR ENTIRE GUILD! Do you have a small 2 or 3 member guild? A family guild? A large 100+ sized guild? Please contact me and find out how your guild can both contribute and benefit by inclusion into the Fellowship.

DDO is still hootin, and Ghallanda is tootin'! New players, dont listen to anyone on the forums here that says DDO is dead. The game is as good as WE make it. If you want to have fun in DDO, send me a PM or hit up Tyrs Paladium or the Fellowship alliance at ANY TIME in game or on the forums!

The Fellowship Website - Sign up TODAY! Fill out a bio so that Alliance members learn who you are, welcome you, and get into groups right away! THEN sign up for quests or raids VIA MOBILE (ANDROID OR iPHONE/iPAD devices) Its pretty slick

http://tyrsfellowship.shivtr.com/

Default Welcome Guilds: Clan Weasel, Sons Of Ares, Sanguineus Solaris & The Shadowtouched!!

The Fellowship is gearing up for some AWESOME questing in 2015.

We are proud to welcome our newest member guilds:

Sanguineus Solaris
    The Shadowtouched
    Sons of Ares
    Clan Weasel
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 12-05-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Default Welcome Stormsong!

The Fellowship would like to welcome it's newest member guild, Stormsong, to our alliance! We are looking forward to sharing in some good times and adventures with this up and coming Ghallanda guild!

Default FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS MEETING: FRIDAY February 27 at 9PM EST

ANNOUNCEMENT *-*

TYRS FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS MEETING

WHEN: Friday February 27 at 9PM EST

We are going to join up in a party so have voice working.

I'll put up a LFG at 8:45pm EST so be on the Lookout!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 02-19-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Default New Guildie to First Guild Leader to Respond!

I was contacted by a guildie looking to join a Fellowship guild. He originally filled out an app to Tyrs but fell shy of our age requirement. He is eager to join the Fellowship and party up immediately! Seems like a real good chap!

I'll pass his info on to the first Fellowship guild leader to respond to me !

Here's his initial request:

Is the age 30-50 a hard requirement? I'm only 18 but I think I'm relatively dedicated and mature for my age.

I am extremely interested in joining. I've been playing for a few weeks, invested in the Druid Pack and Catacombs Starter Pack, but haven't really touched any of it but the Druid class yet. So far I've only played with one other person, while I appreciate his help I'd love to belong to more of a community. I believe I'm at 4th Level right now, so I'd be happy to transfer to your server and start over. I'm pretty active, easily playing games more than a quarter of the day :P and I'd say I'm pretty friendly.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-10-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Default Add ADVENTURE to your current guild experience!

So you like the guild you are in and definitely don't want to leave, but you wish your guild was bigger and/or ran more together. Maybe your schedules don't match very well. Most importantly you don't want to lose your friends you made in your guild.

Don't face your guild leader and quit, join the Fellowship and get the best of BOTH WORLDS... stick with your guild, and make new friends in the Fellowship!

Join the FELLOWSHIP as a Vagabond (just yourself) or ask your guild leader to have your entire guild join our alliance!

The Fellowship is filled with those who've sworn to uphold old school D&D camaraderie, which promotes no drama and lots of fun. Build and play your character your way... play when you WANT or CAN.

1. The Fellowship provides an in-game channel that you can access at any time to find good solid party members for you run.

2. The Fellowship War Room is where you post or sign up for scheduled raids and quests! Even sign up on your Android or iPhone!

3. Gain access to the raunchy Tyrs Tavern, a place filled with lore, hungry dwarves, and adventurers from the Tyrs Paladium guild and dozens of other guilds.

4. The Fellowship's in game channel and website are monitored by Tyrs Paladium officers and leaders, as well as leaders of member guilds.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-16-2015 at 01:16 AM.

Default The Fellowship is now RECRUITING!

If you would like to get your guild allied with the Fellowship, please send me a PM, and we'll chat. Tell me about your guild, its wishes and goals,

and how you see best shaping the Fellowship to best contribute to the Ghallanda community.

If you would just like to join yourself whether you are in a guild or not -- please contact me via PM!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-16-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Default The best alliance in DDO.

One of the longest running, active alliances in DDO. We specialize in FUN, ego free, exploit free questing.

DDO may be getting OLD.... but OLD is a compliment compared to today's mmo garbage.

So join the NO DOOM ZONE, and have FUN in DDO again!!!

Sign your guild or you 'arse up today!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-13-2015 at 01:49 PM.

The Fellowship would like to welcome the Old Timers Guild to the fun!!

Having the OTG on board is important to the overall vision of our alliance, which is to gather quality members from guilds old and new, to ensure that the good social guilds of Ghallanda have a vibrant community to socialize and play DDO together.

Our alliance is stronger then ever... and growing. If you have a small guild that cannot fully staff a raid, here's your chance. Fill your party with Fellowship members, or join one of the parties started by other Fellowship members!

For medium and large guilds like Tyrs and OTG, feel free to join as well, as not only will you add value to your members.... but you'll be helping smaller guilds, or formerly large guilds that membership has gone down over the years (and who's hasn't?). This is a chance to stop the bleeding and add value to your guild members TODAY... and start re-growing your guild to its former glory over time.

The GHALLANDA FELLOWSHIP. The friendliest place to play DDO.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-03-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Default Do You Lead a Small Guild? Have No Guild?

Small Guilds heed my invitation!

Bring your guildies into the Fellowship. The benefits are that they will belong to the oldest active and running close knit community of gamers in DDO. Fellowship members share many fun DDO moments with their guild mates and Fellowship brothers & sisters from different member Fellowship guilds. The goal is to simply to have fun together playing DDO. And we have the people, and the plan!

So sign up today!!!

Tell your guild leaders! And if you don't have a guild (or are in a guild that is hesitant or doesn't want to join for whatever reason), sign up as a Vagabond!!!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-14-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Default Please Attend Our February Fellowship Leaders Meeting!

WHEN: FRIDAY MARCH 3, 9PM EDT

All Guild Leaders And Officers of the Fellowship are invited to join our March 2017 Fellowship Meeting.

This one will be BIG. We'd like to see EACH GUILD REPRESENTED. All officer positions on up are invited but you must have ONE member show up at least (it could be a regular member if that's all you can have attend)!

The Beer is on tap and Kargon's Tasty Spam will be served. Sorry the real stuff is on backorder
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 02-17-2017 at 01:06 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast