Default Barbarian issues

First off I would like to say whatever you Dev's are getting paid isn't enough. You guys have done an excellent job with the design of the new enhancements and the new expansion is just phenomenal. Thanks guys.

Note: The issues below where on a level 28 Half orc Frenzied Berserker Barbarian.

System Information
    Windows 7 Direct 9

Troubleshooting steps taken to attempt to resolve issues.
    I logged out and logged back in and closed the client for six minutes in attempts to resolve the issue.

*Barbarian Intimidate is not functioning properly. When your in new content like the slayer area or within the new quests it activates but a intimidate roll does not get sent. You can see your toon's intimidate animation to confirm that it was activated but it never gets sent through to intimidate anyone. I have tested intimidate in other areas and seems to work in every other area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Occult Slayer

*Barbarian clickies such as Barbarian Rage, Rage from an item, Primal Scream do not increase in public areas. They do increase in the tavern. The clickyies also do not regenerate on logout or after an hour of closing the client. This also applies to Weapon Bond. If you have a 200 weapon bond you can close the client and two hours later come back to a 200 weapon bond.

*Barbarian Intimidate does function areas outside of Wheldon Prison

*Buffs on the buff bar at the top go missing for no reason. The buff seems to still be in effect.

*Fury of the Wild does not count every Vorpal attack.

*After a while your weapon and shield will disappear and you will have to swing to bring that graphic back

*New Epic Hirlings instead come with they run at the wall in the cardinal direction your located at or where the fight is located

*Weapon Bonds are somewhat under-rated but are somewhat nerfed in comparison to other abilities.

*Intimidate works about 84% percent of the time in combat. This was tested in Gianthold.

I have one suggestion to improve the game. I recommend lowering the saves for intimidate across the board. I have a 65 intimidate and on Gianthold quests on EH there making there save throws with great ease. That is a little much in my opinion you may have other plans to improve the gear skill base. I have seen +11 gear just a suggestion but from what I have seen so far I would lower it a little bit.

Will post more but have an emergency to attend too.

I do not recall any clickie ever regenerating anywhere except in a tavern or rest shrine.

Default Ravanger Prestige review.

Really cool prestige line! I enjoyed tested it in Eveningstar and the new Wheldon Prison area. It seems the damage calculator is working properly in the slayer area for this prestige line. I really enjoyed playing with this prestige line bceause it's bringing a different play style all together to the barbarian.

*I did confirm that like the other prestige line Barbarian Intimidate is still not working.

The only suggestion I have is that the cooldowns for Cruel Cut, Slaughter, and Visage of Terror are quiet high.

Unhappy slaughter bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by bjones0064 View Post
    Really cool prestige line! I enjoyed tested it in Eveningstar and the new Wheldon Prison area. It seems the damage calculator is working properly in the slayer area for this prestige line. I really enjoyed playing with this prestige line bceause it's bringing a different play style all together to the barbarian.

*I did confirm that like the other prestige line Barbarian Intimidate is still not working.

The only suggestion I have is that the cooldowns for Cruel Cut, Slaughter, and Visage of Terror are quiet high.
    Slaughter doesn't seem to work though. Only looked like 1W rather than 10W. I swapped out for Occ Slayer instead.

First off I would like to say whatever you Dev's are getting paid isn't enough. You guys have done an excellent job with the design of the new enhancements and the new expansion is just phenomenal. Thanks guys.
    Thanks!

This also applies to Weapon Bond. If you have a 200 weapon bond you can close the client and two hours later come back to a 200 weapon bond.
    Occult Slayer's Weapon Bond is specially setup to not reset unless you die or switch weapons, as per the description. If you never die or switch your weapon out, it is intended that you stay fully charged.

Community Member

When will you guys fix the barbarian rage and toggle stance issues?
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Default Visage of Terror issue

What about the barbarian ravager's visage of terror stops working after 4-5 times it is used? Is it a known issue?
    You can use it only 3-4 (5) times top, and then it stops, and you can even see your toon's visage of terror animation showing on but it never gets sent through to terror anyone.

Barbarian intimidate is still not working apparently. Works a couple of times at the start then just stops. Animation goes off but no roll.

Community Member

Just a heads up this thread is from 2 years ago so the posts before yours may or may not still be applicable
    Hello. My name is Sulay and sometimes I play DDO.

Inebriated Ociffer of Renowned

Quote Originally Posted by valarmorghuliis View Post
    Just a heads up this thread is from 2 years ago so the posts before yours may or may not still be applicable
    Yea i noticed so thats why i wanted to post here because the same issue still persists.. which is kinda weird to be honest

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbz View Post
    Barbarian intimidate is still not working apparently. Works a couple of times at the start then just stops. Animation goes off but no roll.
    Uhh, what barb Intim? Are you talking about "Fear me!" enhancement?
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Uhh, what barb Intim? Are you talking about "Fear me!" enhancement?
    No i meant the intimidate skill as a barb is not working. Its casting the animation but it doesnt roll a dice. On my fighter it works just fine.
    In areas it works fine. When you enter a quest it will work 2-3 times then just bugs out.
    Last edited by Stabbz; 08-13-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbz View Post
    I think you are pressing the wrong button.

don't use the "Intimidate" button.. use the "CleaveCleaveCleave" one..
    DPS is the hate aggro you want... not some angry fisting animation..
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post

Agreed but still it should be working..

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post

^^^ this.

sure, the skill should work but come on- its turbine? lunch and tea breaks come before fixing anything, and they have those all day.

besides, if youre busy using the intimidate skill, thats dps lost- the opposite of the only thing barbs are decent at