Thread: Lamannia Forums

Lamannia Coordinator

Default Lamannia Forums

We are also in the process of preparing the Lamannia Forums for Closed Beta. You may encounter some strangeness with the Lamannia Forums during this process. We intend to have the Lamannia Forums only available to those participating in the Closed Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    We are also in the process of preparing the Lamannia Forums for Closed Beta. You may encounter some strangeness with the Lamannia Forums during this process. We intend to have the Lamannia Forums only available to those participating in the Closed Beta.
    And so, for the rest of us, communication from the devs about the new things ends.

See you in August, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by eris2323 View Post
    And so, for the rest of us, communication from the devs about the new things ends.

See you in August, I guess.
    Closed Beta for MOTU only lasted about three weeks before it became an open beta. Plus there was a bit of a leak for a while where people not participating in the closed beta could still browse the Lama forums.

So I'm sure before august.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    Closed Beta for MOTU only lasted about three weeks before it became an open beta. Plus there was a bit of a leak for a while where people not participating in the closed beta could still browse the Lama forums.

I only really come here to check devtracker and lamtracker.

Since I will not be able to read lamtracker.... well, no sense in hanging around this broken website for any longer than I need to!

Not sure why they need a closed beta set of forums; they use mournlands to beta test; lam is just the 'preview' server.

But whatever; I've long since given up on getting THAT angry at the silly things this company does.

TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by eris2323 View Post
    I only really come here to check devtracker and lamtracker.

Since I will not be able to read lamtracker.... well, no sense in hanging around this broken website for any longer than I need to!

Not sure why they need a closed beta set of forums; they use mournlands to beta test; lam is just the 'preview' server.

But whatever; I've long since given up on getting THAT angry at the silly things this company does.

TO ALL

The CBT will probably only last a week. No need to go raging about it.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    The CBT will probably only last a week. No need to go raging about it.
    You see rage?

There is no rage. A sad shake of the head on my part; but my neck is tired from doing that sooooooo much lately.

If you really wanted rage; I could give you rage

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post

Well since the devs said the change over will happen around the end of this week so say Friday.12th and the closed beta does indeed last 3 weeks that would take us to August.2nd...so yeah "See ya in August" is a legitimate assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Default Still Down?

Is it just me, or is Lamannia still down? I tried all day on July 12 - no access.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    So yeah "See ya in August" is a legitimate assumption.
    It's August and Lama forums opened a few days ago...hypothesis confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.