Default Seal of House of Avithoul

Been away from the game for quite some time so no clue on what's valuable anymore, but I'm looking for a Seal of the House of Avithoul with one of the Wisdom modifiers (prefer +7 Wis).

If anyone has one and is willing to part, let me know and give me a sense of what you would like in trade.
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    'Polluting Sarlona with gimpy elves since 2009.'
    Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post
    Been away from the game for quite some time so no clue on what's valuable anymore, but I'm looking for a Seal of the House of Avithoul with one of the Wisdom modifiers (prefer +7 Wis).

If anyone has one and is willing to part, let me know and give me a sense of what you would like in trade.
    Well wonders never cease. Never thought we'd see you again.

I'll check, but I think I've used and/or sold all my avi rings.

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Well wonders never cease. Never thought we'd see you again.

I'll check, but I think I've used and/or sold all my avi rings.
    Ya, its wierd. But I wanted to come back to check out the new enhancement changes and stuff and see if the expansion is any good.
    Sarlona: Riyana | Ilyrae | Elaeria | Arlayh | Aryis | Lyanis | Yaera | Kyilsi | Malitae | Niariel | Laeriya
    Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by k1ngp1n View Post

Thanks all, acquired.
    Endgame