Ever been interested in infiltrating other guilds secretly and enacting virulent poison from the inside out? Does the idea of all of Stormreach falling to your devious plot design appeal to you? Well then you are in the wrong place and look away and pay no attention. Nothing to see here … Move along. All we do here is sell amber vials and litch dust. If you happen to need a good home remedy that will ward away halflings and gnomes then look no further. two parts giant cave loot run adrenaline one part kobold island sand and a smattering of jeets nose hairs trimmings smeared around doors and windows should keep away bad guild juju.

House Thuranni is NOT recruiting and we never recruit. We infact are looking to get rid of some members and in fact we are NOT looking for 3-6 players. You will NOT know if this is you if you are NOT discontent in your current guild are NOT interested in making something that can be called NOT your own. While I am NOT the leader of this guild I’ve always considered it a group effort and that everyone is equal, I actually have no idea who the shadowy leader of this imaginary guild is. It is rumored that he once drowned a warforged as well he is capable of TRing at level 6. He can use ddo hair dye as a spell like ability and gets name change tokens left in the chest for him by everyone. He is not required to choose a race or class during character creation and has the option to have monstrous race manifestations. GM’s submit tickets to HIM. He once soloed a quest ... with two characters. Hes capable of entering a dungeon instance while in a raid party. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO MANUFACTURE TURBINE POINTS. He has never been in all guilds. AT ONCE. He is capable of being in undead form and not in undead form at the same time. And finally he once stole the von6 vellah raid rune stones from Holykiller, but only once. Ideally the new members would be a close group of 3-5 ppl NOT wanting to start their own guild and basically would NOT get a good jumpstart at level 52 and NOT join up with me on a regular basis. Ideally the new members would NOT be adult in body and mind … be so serious as to not be able to laugh if I log on drunk or the like. NOT have a great sense of humor and be able to laugh at anything. NOT be prone to mistakes but be willing to work to correct them and definitely be able to solo your own tower and put an lfm up for three people to solo your own tower so you can pike. NOT be interested in a completionist character and NOT be interested in a guild boat that is over level sixty eight as all I really care about is all the plus two buffs. Currently my boat is NOT level fifty two. DO NOT come help me build our guild and make something that can be the envy of all of your friends and help sow dissent throughout all of Xendrick Stormreach Ebberon and forgotten realms!!!

PM apathetic for details.